• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]Joshawott, what's your least favorite subject in school(assuming you're still even in school)[/SIZE]

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
No Naruto is not my favorite anime. My favorite nowadays though would have to be the Higurashi series if anything.

Zapdos what's the worst fast food place you ever went to before?

McDonalds. I threw up after eating there once.

@AWsquared Do you watch The Big Bang theory?

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
[SIZE="a"]May. Easily.

Hikari10, do you feel that the anime would be better if they brought Brock back?[/SIZE]

Joshawott

Banned
Years
Joshawott, what's your least favorite subject in school(assuming you're still even in school)

Yup, I'm still in school (grade eleven, to be exact). As for your question, it's kind of hard for me to answer since my opinion is constantly changing. In the long run, I suppose it would have to be math merely because of how bad I am at it. Don't get me wrong, though, I don't hate the subject.

Xulek, what is your favourite 3D platformer?

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Well, it depends....not of most of the cartoons, but the movies yes especially dark knight and I've read some of the more memorable comics like The Killing Joke, etc.

YungKnowledge,

Are YOU a fan of Batman?

Yeah, I'm unoriginal...xD

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Oh god, that's a hard one...probably tomato but that might be a fruit >_>

Joshawott, what's your least favorite pokemon?

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
Well, it depends....not of most of the cartoons, but the movies yes especially dark knight and I've read some of the more memorable comics like The Killing Joke, etc.

YungKnowledge,

Are YOU a fan of Batman?

Yeah, I'm unoriginal...xD

Yes I'm huge fan. Been I fan since my older cousins got me into comics and the old cartoon from the 90s.

^ Do you watch Dancing with the Stars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back