• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Game (Required): Pokémon Black2
Player's name: Chuck
Playing time :Any
Number of Badges: 4
Location (this means location in game ): Outside 4th gym, after just completing it
Pokemon Snivy's second evolvtion at lvl 27
Pokemon Growlithe at lvl 27
Pokémon in box: no
Additional information: Example: I have Pokédex acquired, first battle with May completed and so...

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2016
it can be done. before I begin, what version are you playing? FR? LG? RB? SF? EM? what's do you want as a trainer's name? boy or girl?
i would like a save file for crystal with charmander, bulbasaur and squirtle.......... about 15 masterballs and 5 columns of max rare candies (5 X 99)........ at the beginning as close as you can get it........ if you have to choose a starter thats fine.......... name: Red ...... male

i would like a pokemon crystal save file created.......... name: Red, male, playing time close to beginning, 0 badges, pokemon: charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, pikachu, mew, mewtwo, cubone.......... with a fire stone, water stone, leaf stone and thunder stone.......... about 15 masterballs and as many rare candies as you can........... i would like all the tickets and extras as well......... everything i would need to fill my pokedex....... thanks in advance

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2024
I don't know if it exists a way to do this, but... Is there a way I can convert my Leaf Green GSV save files to SPS or SAV and vice versa? No GBA emulators take the .GSV save file, and I tried various things, but like the Sonic Advance tutorials (for Chao) and it's not working...

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
Can anyone post a pokemon white 2.sav file that got alot of events and cool pokemon´s??

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
Fire Red
boy named Tim
but can the starters be charmander, chikorita and mudkip please?

btw how do u load up save games??????

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
Simple request and I'd love you forever. <3

Leaf Green

Name: Hippo
Rival: Rhino

3 starter pokemon.
Shiny Charmander: lvl 5
Dratini: Lvl 5
Squirtle: Lvl 5

at begining area.

Plzzz!!! :(

Thanks in advance guys!

Years
  • Seen Dec 2, 2012
REQUEST
Game: Emerald
Player's name: Tom
Playing time: Whatever
Number of Badges: 8
Team: Swampert, Rayquaza, Charizard, and any other 3 (weak ones to heal the main 3)
Pokémon in box: Yes
Additional information: I want just the save after winning the e4 league, so i can catch groundon, kyogre, regis, deoxys and all those pokemons
items i want in the pc:
Amulet Coin, Exp Share, Mach Bike, all those fire/water/(...) items, increase of attack, defense, speed, accuracy bla bla bla, all tms and hms

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
Hi.!
Uhm. Anyone out there have completed Pokemon Flora Sky Dex Complement?
I need Rotom I (Freeze). Post your save file here. I need to trade it.! Also if you have Milotic. I already have 384 in dex. I need these two to complete. Thanks a lot. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
Could I get a Pokemon Silver save in the first area you can trade? I have a Graveler and want to get a Golem with TGB dual.

Ragonkai

Dragon Trainer
Years
Hi was wondering if I could get a Pokemon White 2 completed save file, I have purchased Black 2 and I want the Ice Chamber Key because I want to catch Regice by myself, and then it also unlocks stuff like the White Forest.

Googled it and everything and can't find anything, found this site to be very useful for lots of things so decided to register and ask, see what happens!

Thanks very much if you can help!

Years
Hi was wondering if I could get a Pokemon White 2 completed save file, I have purchased Black 2 and I want the Ice Chamber Key because I want to catch Regice by myself, and then it also unlocks stuff like the White Forest.

Googled it and everything and can't find anything, found this site to be very useful for lots of things so decided to register and ask, see what happens!

I have Pokemon white 2 and wanted to do the same thing but with black 2. Problem is, i borrowed a flash card from a friend got the save file for a completed pokemon black 2, BUT, you need INFRARED CONNECTION to transfer keys :'(

quick summary, flash cards with a save file on them wont work for this. no flash cards have infared connection compatibility. You are going to have to find someone with white 2, just like me having to find someone with black 2 >.<

Ragonkai

Dragon Trainer
Years
I have Pokemon white 2 and wanted to do the same thing but with black 2. Problem is, i borrowed a flash card from a friend got the save file for a completed pokemon black 2, BUT, you need INFRARED CONNECTION to transfer keys :'(

quick summary, flash cards with a save file on them wont work for this. no flash cards have infared connection compatibility. You are going to have to find someone with white 2, just like me having to find someone with black 2 >.<

Ah right that sucks cause I figured you only needed to have 2 DS's and you could do it, so I gotta find someone who I know who has it. Thanks for your help!

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2012
REQUEST
Game (Required):Emerald
Player's name: Spartan
Playing time : 0:25
Number of Badges: 0
Location (this means location in game ): Oldale
Team (Required):
Mudkip lv.5
Torchic lv.5
Treecko lv.5
Squirtle lv.5
Charmander lv.5
Bulbasaur lv.5
Pokémon in box: Yes all johto starters all legendaries from kanto,johto and hoenn all pokemons as much as possible.
Additional information: Items all pokeballs and tm/hm thanks. :)

Last edited:

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018

If you have the ability of using someone else's save file to obtain the keys, I'm sure you would have the ability to use an AR code to unlock all the keys.

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
Game :Emerald
Player's name: Brandon
Playing time : Dosent Matter
Number of Badges: 0
Team:
Mudkip Lv.5
Torchic Lv.5
Treecko Lv.5
Espeon Lv.5
Umbreon Lv.5
Slowking Lv.5

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Game : Flora Sky C.dex Version
Charachter: Boy named drew
Playing Time : Doesn't Matter
Team : Charmander lv.10 Gothita lv.10 Bidoof lv.2
Badges : None
Cheats : Walk Through Walls Rare Candy in PC Master Ball in PC

Last edited:

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
Years
I need a little .sav editing done. Help please?

I'm posting this save because I want someone to give me the Aurora Ticket, Eon Ticket, Mystic Ticket, and Old Sea Map. Also, the player's name is Josh, but is it possible that someone could change it to Lancaster?

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@JetJathor
Here ya go! I had to name you Lancast, because the -er wouln't fit. I gave the items requested to your pokemon holding berries, because I couldn't put them directly in your bag. Sorry!
@Everyone
I do Gen 3 save editing! I can't change your location, though. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back