• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Have you conquered the Battle Frontier?

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
I was too close on beating Noland.Having a battle with Rental 'Mons with him was challenging.Conquering the other facilities was hard af.The Battle Palace was the hardest.Because you'll just stand there and watch pokemon battle(Which I found BORING).

I think that's it.What's your opinion?

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
It took me over 5 years to complete Battle Frontier, first because the difficulties and secondly I was busy. But boy, that Gold Trainer card. -whistle- It's all worth it and of course I love the faciities. :P

Years
I never got a real chance to do Emerald's Battle Frontier, since my brother stole the game from me and kept it for himself. If I ever had the chance I would have definitely restarted and gone through my own playthrough, but maybe I might not want to play a Hoenn game for a while given I've been focused on Alpha Sapphire.

Years
I remember getting all the Silver symbols way back in 2005, and the Gold symbol for the Pyramid, but I lost that copy. Even since getting a new copy, I never put in any effort to try to get the rest of them.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I've only ever really gotten the silver symbol for the Battle Pike. There was a point where I got the one for Battle Dome too, though.

Years
I still feel bad that I never really put enough effort into beating the Battle Frontier facilities. I think I made it to the very end of the Pike, Dome, and Pyramid a handful of times, but got defeated challenging the leaders. If I ever get my hands on a copy of Emerald again, I'll make it my mission to get through at least one of the facilites, and go on from there.

Years
Battle Frontier was... more than challenging. I had to conquer it. After a lot of time searching and finding the right team for me to use and fit for such a a challenge... i actually did. I acquired every one battle symbol. My team for Battle Frontier was mostly consisted of Dragonite, Metagross, Latios and Swampert.

Years
I remember in my original save I managed to defeat the leaders of the Pike, Factory and Pyramid, that was super tough and it was only three of them...

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
With proudly I can say YES.

It took me 2 months though. Defeating the place where we are not able to select the move was EXTREMELY NUTS!!!

Years
I was too close on beating Noland.Having a battle with Rental 'Mons with him was challenging.Conquering the other facilities was hard af.The Battle Palace was the hardest.Because you'll just stand there and watch pokemon battle(Which I found BORING).

I think that's it.What's your opinion?

The proof of what I told you.

Attachments

• IMG_20160801_094857.jpg
    IMG_20160801_094857.jpg
    990.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
The last time I checked, I was still struggling with the Battle Pyramid and the Battle Factory. For some reason I never got the hang of using the rental mons and the Pyramid is soooo hard, especially with not having items and such.. I always end up losing my Pokemon and I don't think I've ever made it to the top and even challenged the Frontier Brain, haha

Took me soooo long to defeat Lucy, I remember her being so annoying. I think my Pokemon would end up getting poisoned and would faint, leaving me with less than 3. Not really sure, though, and I think I got her in the end.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I loved the Battle Frontier in the fact that it bought more tough challenges post-Elite Four. I only recall beating the Battle Pike, and the Battle Dome. I believe before I lost my copy, I was in the middle of getting to the top of the Battle Pyramid. I would love to eventually get myself a Gold Trainer Card though XD

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
The only one I have ever been able to beat was the Battle Pike! I was a massive fan of the format of it and I thought it was very fun. I had no Pokémon ready for battle though which perhaps explains why I wasn't too great for the rest! I loved the Battle Factory but I'd always swap out for Pokémon like Bayleef and stuff that I did not need haha.

Years
I have never completed the Battle frontier in Pokemon emerald It was waaay too hard for me
at the point of time The only place i really tried though was the Battle Pike with only my Sceptile i got to Lucy but i lost almost instantly.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I've only ever been able to beat Lucy, but still never further than Silver symbol. My plan is to try and get all Gold symbols, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
Years
On my cartridge, the best I could do was Silver Symbols in everything but the Battle Pyramid.

On my emulated Emerald, I made perfect IV Pokemon and won all Gold Symbols with Metagross, Suicune and Latios.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I never really took the Battle Frontier as seriously as I should have, because now I miss it.

The only Frontier Brain I ever battled was Lucy, and I lost. So I never really came close to conquering the Battle Frontier haha.

Back