• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
Years
yup finally deafeated Wallace in emerald. Finnaly deafeated Gary in Fire red YAY ;)

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
I just restarted FireRed today....
I'm at Mt.Moon with a lvl 18 Wartortle, and a lvl 15 Zubat (still training it)

P.S. I'm using Zubat as a change of pace, do any of you think Crobat is a good Pokemon? I've never used one.

Edit: Oh yeah, I recently caught a shiny Numel in Emerald :D

DC89

Water/Eevee Trainer
Years
In Fire red: at the Dark Cave between Cerulean and Lavender. my team is

Diglett Lv23
bellsprout Lv14
Whismir Lv17
Slowpoke Lv18
Ivysaur Lv26
Diglett lv19

I don't remember much about red, so I am up the creek without a Flaas HM.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
In fire red I now have a lvl 30 Wartortle, lvl 30 Golbat, lvl 29 Growlithe, and a lvl 29 Cubone. I like how this team is coming along. :D

Emerald: I have 7 badges now...about to help Steven at the space center.

Years
i began my leafgreen over a few days ago. this is my current team. (yes, it will get better)

ivysaur (Vines) level 24
pigeotto (Sky) level 24
sandslash (Sandy) level 24

I'm pretty sure that soon, there will be a Raichu, Vaporeon, and Ninetales on that team.

deslayer

Espeon lover!!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
Farfetch'd lv 28
Charmeleon lv 29
Kadabra lv 30

it my team i have finally beaten erika

yea i did the whole gym with a farfetch'd which started at lv 20 ended lv 28
i'm gonna add in a raichu, a golduck and a eevee (most likely)

Last edited:

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
FireRed update: Just beat TR at the Game Corner....fighting Erika now. My Golbat wanted to evolve at lvl 30 :( Poor guy...I need to beat the elite 4.

BodhiGymLeader

The Grass Gym
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2007
Well I began many years ago as a Younger trainer, at that time Iwas Twelve when I started out to be a Pokemon trainer. I was introduced to Professor elm by my father who was thrilled to get me off on my adventure.

When I met Professor oak he told me that he didn't have any pokemon left except an Oddish that he caught yesterday. So he gave me my first Grass Pokemon which I adored. It was a girl and I nicked named her Glory.

What amazed me was that she new Razor Leaf, which was rare that she knew that move. So after a long speech and a pokedex I was off towards the other towns. I began to train my Oddish in the fields around me. I defeated many pokemon and my Oddish began to grow stronger and learned new attacks.

My next stop was to face Brock in Pewter city but first I was to catch 2 more pokemon.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
Years
Well I began many years ago as a Younger trainer, at that time Iwas Twelve when I started out to be a Pokemon trainer. I was introduced to Professor elm by my father who was thrilled to get me off on my adventure.

When I met Professor oak he told me that he didn't have any pokemon left except an Oddish that he caught yesterday. So he gave me my first Grass Pokemon which I adored. It was a girl and I nicked named her Glory.

What amazed me was that she new Razor Leaf, which was rare that she knew that move. So after a long speech and a pokedex I was off towards the other towns. I began to train my Oddish in the fields around me. I defeated many pokemon and my Oddish began to grow stronger and learned new attacks.

My next stop was to face Brock in Pewter city but first I was to catch 2 more pokemon.

...what game are you playing?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
that person is new so they thought this might be a fanfiction area probably.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2020
Trying to catch an Abra in Granite cave on Sapphire. I'm also training my Poochyena to Lvl. 14.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
a few years ago, I got ruby. I just played normaly through the game. in the first forest (forgot name, didn't palyed it for months), I found three shiny silcoons/cascoons in a row! stupid enough, I didn't knew why it had such strange star coming up, and I though it has a normal color. I looked for information on internet, and a few days later I found out that they were shiny. I alredy felt stupid for not catching them, but when I found out that the change of finding a shiny was 1/8192 I really was so angry I didn't played ruby for a month.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2012
I spent an hour soft resetting until finally....

SHINY RAYQUAZA!!!! haha yess im so psyched for that

EDIT: Just beat elite 4

Last edited:
Years
The last thing i did in Ruby wasss.....

Found my Feebas square :cool:.
I was/still am wandering how valuable they are on wifi, i have over one box of them lol on Ruby. Oh, and, another thing, Feebas was on the 5th square i tried :cool:.

maxxa

ice pokemon pwn
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 10, 2011
congrats :)
soft restting for a shiny torchic currently

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
E: I manage to defeat the Battle Pike, and yeah...I kinda fight Lucy, but I lost miserably, Like always DD:
LG: I manage to make my Crobate Evolve to level 55, and my friend said Crobatcs can only evolve at level 60+ because Love is hard to obtain, xDDDD

MASTrader

Mew Trader and have ALL events
Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2010
Caught Shiny Magikarp after 76 attempts at the Old rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back