• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Three most and least favourite couples?

Favourite
→Pizes (it's called that, not Luck) For obvious reasons. I mean, it's Lauren and Puck, the two most badassery people in the entire of McKinley High, and it's funny to watch them do their little thing of whatever it is they do. :P

→ Kurtcedes. I know it was short, meaning Acafellas only, but I thought it was funny. Mercedes in love with Kurt who's apparently in love with Rachel but really in love with Finn and Blaine didn't exist then and whatever. It was fun to watch, however short it was. <3

→ Artittany as well. I always love seeing Brittany being dumbfound and falling for Artie (I mean, who wouldn't?). He's a great guy and she's just hilarious to watch. It'd be fun if there was more development between them, although I think that's been fleshed out already.

Least
→ St. Berry is something I really despise. I mean, you got the jackoff guy who thinks he's so awesome that people can't breathe around him, and the snooty girl who thinks she's better than everyone else. I guess Rachel's getting better, but I still don't like it.

→ Finchel. Seriously, she cheats on him, and he dumps her. Best decision Finn ever made if you ask me.
Spoiler:

→ Anything Rachel. She keeps obsessing that she wants to be a big star and that she should sacrifice love for her career, just like Barbra Streisand did, but she keeps bragging on about how she needs a boyfriend to satisfy her needs, and that boys actually do it for her! D:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Three most and least favourite couples?

Favourite
→Pizes (it's called that, not Luck) For obvious reasons. I mean, it's Lauren and Puck, the two most badassery people in the entire of McKinley High, and it's funny to watch them do their little thing of whatever it is they do. :P

→ Kurtcedes. I know it was short, meaning Acafellas only, but I thought it was funny. Mercedes in love with Kurt who's apparently in love with Rachel but really in love with Finn and Blaine didn't exist then and whatever. It was fun to watch, however short it was. <3

→ Artittany as well. I always love seeing Brittany being dumbfound and falling for Artie (I mean, who wouldn't?). He's a great guy and she's just hilarious to watch. It'd be fun if there was more development between them, although I think that's been fleshed out already.

Least
→ St. Berry is something I really despise. I mean, you got the jackoff guy who thinks he's so awesome that people can't breathe around him, and the snooty girl who thinks she's better than everyone else. I guess Rachel's getting better, but I still don't like it.

→ Finchel. Seriously, she cheats on him, and he dumps her. Best decision Finn ever made if you ask me.
Spoiler:

→ Anything Rachel. She keeps obsessing that she wants to be a big star and that she should sacrifice love for her career, just like Barbra Streisand did, but she keeps bragging on about how she needs a boyfriend to satisfy her needs, and that boys actually do it for her! D:

It can be either. <_< Mostly people use Luck. Pizes was used on the show.

It's also Bartie. <: They use different shipping names on the show, like in Blame it on the Alcohol, they used Santittany.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well usually I go with shipping names from the show, because they seem more "official" if you know what I mean. Unless they haven't come up with an official name yet (such as St. Berry), then it should be used at the official name.

Also Bartie sounds gross. It sounds like a pet name for someone named Bartholomew. x.x

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I lawl at the fact that I didn't even answer my own question. >_>
Anyway, Glee related things I'll do while I wait for Season 3 is probably make more icons of Kurt, try and make a mass amount and put them on Livejournal and Tumblr if I figure out how to, and finish watching my Glee Marathon, which kind of got to the end of Mash-Up, and then stopped for some reason. I should also probably refresh my Glee icons thing since my old ones are crap and don't deserve to live.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
Years
While I wait for season 3, I'm probably going to make some Glee related icons & post them up on Twitter. Maybe move my 30 Days of Glee thing from Facebook/PSF to Tumblr too. I might buy/rent the DVDs too and watch seasons 1 & 2 over again since I know I missed several episodes of both seasons. :3 I'll also probably end up getting Don't Stop Believin' and Loser Like Me since I loved both of those songs.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Well I was out shopping earlier today and a question sparked my mind as to what I should ask you.

Were you able to predict any songs before they played them in an episode?

I have actually done this once, and I thought it was really weird. It was the episode, which name escapes me, but where Rachel's debating whether to get a nosejob or not. I thought "hey, wouldn't it be cool if they played Barbra Streisand" and then 10 minutes later, they kinda did. I was shocked because I didn't think they'd actually play that specific song right then and there. :D

Perriechu

Years
Well I was out shopping earlier today and a question sparked my mind as to what I should ask you.

Were you able to predict any songs before they played them in an episode?

I have actually done this once, and I thought it was really weird. It was the episode, which name escapes me, but where Rachel's debating whether to get a nosejob or not. I thought "hey, wouldn't it be cool if they played Barbra Streisand" and then 10 minutes later, they kinda did. I was shocked because I didn't think they'd actually play that specific song right then and there. :D

gurl dat wus born dis wai!

Anyway, about the first 3 episodes of season 2 I predicted a few songs. :3 I wasn't on the hunt for spoilers at that time. >O Episode 1 I was like please do Empire state of mind. 8D Then when I heard about the Britt episode I was like toxic pl0x, Episode 3 I wanted someone to sing Papa can you hear me, because of the circumstances, I was expecting Kurt to sing it not Rachel.

So yeah, I'm amazingly psychic. ;)

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017

My thoughts:
Bad lip-syncing,fugly and downright annoying cast.
They don't even TRY to lipsync... they make Lea look like a freakin' opera star.
The guy @0:24 is vomitastic. The guy who walked in and took the camera off the photographer looked like a cross between kurt and mercedes. This cast of the "Glee Project" Just doesn't have the same feel to it as the cast of the actual show, it just seems off.... Also, is it just me or can you match them all up to the original cast? [/rant]

Perriechu

Years
That's been out for ages. But I have to agree they're all not glee material, some are. |: Not all of them are fugly. :( Lea is a star! >:

Marissa - 00:10 - She has a good voice, although I don't think she'd fit in with the cast.
Samuel - 00:19 - Actually has quite a good voice, although he fails at Lip Sync. >:
McKynleigh - 00:26 - She is actually really good, I want her to win, I can see her fitting in well.
Damian - 00:34 - He's a good singer, and he has a really deep voice, he's also Irish so having a cast member outside of the US would be nice, although his accent comes through a lot when singing.
Hannah - 00:41 - Her voice is just @__@ Amazing. Although [this may sound mean] there's already 2 big girls in the club, having 3 is kinda... x: I sound so evil ;;
Cameron - 00:50 - I don't like his voice, it's to.. I can't put my finger on it. \:
Lindsay - 00:56 - Her voice is good, but she sounds like she's trying to hard, although she was deaf as an infant, so it's quite good.
Alex - 01:04 - He's a good singer, but if a boy win's, he's gonna be cast as Mercedes boyfriend. 1) - He would not be able to act straight, his voice is to high... it would be a complete wreck. 2) - His singing is also high meaning it would be kinda weird.
Ellis - 01:12 - She's a good singer, Lea Michelle even admitted that she's like a little Rachel. :3 She's also been on broadway but she tries to hard.
Matheus - 01:20 - Yes he's small. >: He's also Spanish but he learnt English quick. He has a good voice tbh. he's also hot. fitting in with the glee guy's. 8)
Emily - 01:29 - UM NO NO NO GTFO NOW. She's to much like Santana! >: NUUUUU. We already have a Sassy Latina thanks!
Bryce - 01:34 - He's actually really good, I could see him fitting in well.
All - 01:40 Onwards - They sound terrible as an Ensemble IMO. Matheus again proves his amazing voice.

Overall, Bryce, Hannah, Matheus, McKynleigh & Damian are my favourite! <3 Also in the Ensemble part they're doing dance moves from Bad Romance/Somebody to love [Queen]

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
Who I want to win:
Marissa - She has a real B*tch Factor about her.
McKynleigh - She gives the feeling that she belongs on glee.
Damian - He's Northern Irish, cute and a singer. What do you expect.
Hannah - She just seems good. Need to see the show to actually judge her.
Bryce - He's adorable. That's why.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I actually really liked that video... well, apart from the ensemble ..

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Yeah I have no idea what that's about, so I'll just ignore it. :P
But anyways, I'm been making a few icons from New York, which is always cool. I'm thinking of making just a huge batch and releasing them on Livejournal or something for people of the world to see, if I can figure out how to make the preview thing, and hide the rest. :)

newyorkfinn.png
newyorkfinn1.png
finchel.png
kurtberry.png

I do like my Tiffany's & Co. one with Kurt and Rachel, so I might have to steal it for myself before anyone else can. :D

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm routing for Lindsay, Damian and McKynleigh. Mostly only because they seem to be some of the most original people, the rest just seem like 2.0's of existing characters, although Damian does seem a little annoying, I think he would fit in well.

I know Emily seems a little, Santana 2.0, but I can actually see her in the show, she could be related to Santana or something, and could probably help with her storyline.

I can actually see Ellis in the series too, sort of like Rachel's little stalker, it would be sooo funny.

>/ Also those Icons are great Alternative, good luck with releasing them to the world then. :D

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017

I know Emily seems a little, Santana 2.0, but I can actually see her in the show, she could be related to Santana or something, and could probably help with her storyline.

I can actually see Ellis in the series too, sort of like Rachel's little stalker, it would be sooo funny.

So Emily could be santana's sister or cousin.

Ellis could be a juinor who makes Rachel out to be a god. Lol~

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years

>/ Also those Icons are great Alternative, good luck with releasing them to the world then. :D
You mean, so that Rachel can be annoyed as much as she is to everyone else, start to hate this little girl and send her to a crack house as well? The whole crack house thing doesn't really seem like something Rachel would do to anyone.

And thanks about the icons. I'm gonna make lots more, and maybe of My Cup, and some others.

Perriechu

Years
Yeah I have no idea what that's about, so I'll just ignore it. :P
But anyways, I'm been making a few icons from New York, which is always cool. I'm thinking of making just a huge batch and releasing them on Livejournal or something for people of the world to see, if I can figure out how to make the preview thing, and hide the rest. :)

newyorkfinn.png
newyorkfinn1.png
finchel.png
kurtberry.png

I do like my Tiffany's & Co. one with Kurt and Rachel, so I might have to steal it for myself before anyone else can. :D

Needs more Santana singing the Mash-Up and Light Up The World. <:

Years
Time to save this thread..

Since it aired last night here, I can finally talk about the finale.

Am I the only one who found it a bit disappointing?

No real twists, poor songs apart from Light up the world and the whole 12th place thing was a bit of an anticlimax (not to mention the episode then dragged itself on for about fifteen minutes afterwards).

If it wasn't the finale and nationals had been removed, it would just have been a filler episode.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I didn't think the finale episode lived up to the title of an awesome Glee episode. It was crammed with songs, anti-climatic as you said and I found a lot of it boring. Will wants to do this, Rachel wants to do that, Kurt's always doing something awesome and so on. :/

But hey, at least they beat 37 other show choirs. :3

Perriechu

Years
Time to save this thread..

Since it aired last night here, I can finally talk about the finale.

Am I the only one who found it a bit disappointing?

No real twists, poor songs apart from Light up the world and the whole 12th place thing was a bit of an anticlimax (not to mention the episode then dragged itself on for about fifteen minutes afterwards).

If it wasn't the finale and nationals had been removed, it would just have been a filler episode.

Nope, I also found it disappointing for a final episode. Although I don't think glee has "filler" episodes, that would just mean that every episode apart from Sectionals, Regionals and Nationals would be filler.

YEY for bringing it back to life, I can finally post some S3 Stuff.

Spoiler:

So yeah. @_@ Oh yeah, all the spoiler info I posted before was fake. Was trolled badly then! ;; So, you're all free to look at it since it's not real.

Back