• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Sorry, ABS, but I have to call my challenge off (for now). I'll challenge you for tomorrow, though.

My internet stopped working for some reason. I had no signal. That's why I didn't show up.

Willing to casually challenge anyone right now, or for a gym battle! But be warned, I may have to suddenly leave (Relatives are supposed to show up) If that happens, It's your win.

I'll battle you. I won't use any ubers. I'll be in the wifi room in a minute.

Last edited:

dyenguard

Burst of Flame!
Years
lol my team isn't just lvl 100's, this will be very one-sided, but fine.

I will wait another minute, and then I will have to call this off, sorry.

The Doctor

What!?
Years
I'm challenging Plasmette's Ice Gym, If I win, I get her badge, If she wins, she can either a. have my badge or b. Change her gym type ( according to her anyway ) :)

BTW If I beat her, then she changes her gym type at a later point, can I keep my win against her and the badge ( just alter it )

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 28, 2016
I'm challenging Plasmette's Ice Gym, If I win, I get her badge, If she wins, she can either a. have my badge or b. Change her gym type ( according to her anyway ) :)

BTW If I beat her, then she changes her gym type at a later point, can I keep my win against her and the badge ( just alter it )
If she changes her gym you will get her new badge when she changes.

Years
I'd like to challenge Opera for the fire badge. Jango and PK Night, get ready for a challenge on your gym. :P I might actually finish those levelling those last two PKMN for my doubles team. And when I do, get ready for a challenge. Or at least I hope it'll work. Fingers crossed. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back