• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ☆

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Hello everybody!
I always lurk this forum for news, etc. and with the new X/Y games coming up later in the year, I thought it was time I made an account. :cer_wink:

I've loved Pokemon since the beginning, played all the games and many hacks. I'm actually playing through Light Platinum right now. Also, I'm really anxious for X & Y, I love Fenniken and SYLVEON! So excited for the rest.
Music wise, I loooove Lady Gaga, Marina and the Diamonds, Beyonce, Florence and the Machine, and 30 Seconds To Mars. ♥
I'm a very avid tumblr-er, and I love following new blogs so send me yours if you have one! (Mine's in my sig).

I guess that covers it :cer_giggle:
*awaits with arms wide open*​

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
Years
Welcome to the PC :) See I told you I would check out your intro. I too have been playing Pokemon from the beginning, but stopped after Silver and Gold. Anyways lol :) do you know which version your getting (x or y)? What starter pokemon you going to pick?

Years
Omg your avatar is from the anime trailer for the new PMD game, right? That was animated so beautifully. ;~~; Welcome to PC!

It's definitely a great time to join if you're interested in X and Y, especially with all the news that'll be released as time passes. I'm really excited for them myself and am still itching to see all those amazing starter evolutions, eee! <3; Fennekin is really cute though and it's no surprise it ended up so popular. Though what I'm most excited for is the 3D since it's such a.. different twist to Pokemon games.

Cool you're interested in hacks! There are plenty on the forum and plenty that are in progress by our amazing members. I was quite a big fan myself, though admittedly I don't know if I've ever tried Light Platinum. Would you recommend it?

Aaand Tumblr! I'm on there but don't really post or reblog at all; usually I just use my account to browse through pretty pictures. Gotta say, it's one of the best websites for artwork, especially since I stopped using deviantART a few years back. I do use Twitter actively though, maybe we can follow each other if you're on there, too. n~n

Anyways, have a wonderful time on the forum! Feel free to message me if you need any help!

Years
Hi Magykx and welcome to PC.

I have to say, nice Pikachu avatar you have! That trailer looked so adorable, and I loved the scene with Pikachu and Oshawott, and I love Oshawott so much, it's such a cute little otter and my fave starter Pokemon of all time. You joined for X and Y? That's great because our Pokemon X and Y section has lots of ongoing chat and speculation relating to the games. Only 6 Pokemon were revealed so far but by looks of them they do look so cool. The new starters are all so cute! At least I got my 3DS last Christmas, so I'm well prepared for when the games come out.

And I see you love music as well, I happen to be a music junkie myself and I've listened to all those singers you've mentioned. If you're interested in discussing music you should head over to the General Entertainment section which has a thread where you can post what music you are currently listening to.

Tumblr eh? I happen to have one as well (just look in my signature) and I mainly use it to look for images I use in my avatars, signatures and profiles. I actually found my sigpic while browsing through Tumblr so no wonder it's a great image source. I use it even more than DeviantArt these days lol. I am also on Twitter, which is also linked in my signature.

Anyways, have a great time here and feel free to ask me or a mod if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
I apologize for the late replies!
Is there a way to get a notification when your threads gets a post?

Welcome to the PC :) See I told you I would check out your intro. I too have been playing Pokemon from the beginning, but stopped after Silver and Gold. Anyways lol :) do you know which version your getting (x or y)? What starter pokemon you going to pick?
I think I'm going to go with X, but I'm not sure. Xerneas looks pretty cool. I know for sure Fennekin is going to my starter, I just love it so much!

Omg your avatar is from the anime trailer for the new PMD game, right? That was animated so beautifully. ;~~; Welcome to PC!

It's definitely a great time to join if you're interested in X and Y, especially with all the news that'll be released as time passes. I'm really excited for them myself and am still itching to see all those amazing starter evolutions, eee! <3; Fennekin is really cute though and it's no surprise it ended up so popular. Though what I'm most excited for is the 3D since it's such a.. different twist to Pokemon games.

Cool you're interested in hacks! There are plenty on the forum and plenty that are in progress by our amazing members. I was quite a big fan myself, though admittedly I don't know if I've ever tried Light Platinum. Would you recommend it?

Aaand Tumblr! I'm on there but don't really post or reblog at all; usually I just use my account to browse through pretty pictures. Gotta say, it's one of the best websites for artwork, especially since I stopped using deviantART a few years back. I do use Twitter actively though, maybe we can follow each other if you're on there, too. n~n

Anyways, have a wonderful time on the forum! Feel free to message me if you need any help!
Ahh yes it is from the trailer! *sheds a tear in awe*
I love it too! I agree 3D is a great twist for Pokemon, though I still haven't gotten a 3DS yet :cer_confused:...
Oh and I do highly recommend Light Platinum. So many features have been stuffed into it from all the different games. I really like that the Pokemon encounters are from all of the generations early on and it doesn't have any dry parts in the storyline.

I'm on twitter too! What's your username? Here's mine, I'll be sure to follow you! :cer_love:
Hi Magykx and welcome to PC.

I have to say, nice Pikachu avatar you have! That trailer looked so adorable, and I loved the scene with Pikachu and Oshawott, and I love Oshawott so much, it's such a cute little otter and my fave starter Pokemon of all time. You joined for X and Y? That's great because our Pokemon X and Y section has lots of ongoing chat and speculation relating to the games. Only 6 Pokemon were revealed so far but by looks of them they do look so cool. The new starters are all so cute! At least I got my 3DS last Christmas, so I'm well prepared for when the games come out.

And I see you love music as well, I happen to be a music junkie myself and I've listened to all those singers you've mentioned. If you're interested in discussing music you should head over to the General Entertainment section which has a thread where you can post what music you are currently listening to.

Tumblr eh? I happen to have one as well (just look in my signature) and I mainly use it to look for images I use in my avatars, signatures and profiles. I actually found my sigpic while browsing through Tumblr so no wonder it's a great image source. I use it even more than DeviantArt these days lol. I am also on Twitter, which is also linked in my signature.

Anyways, have a great time here and feel free to ask me or a mod if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
Oshawott is my favorite starter too! ♥
And thanks for the profile comment! I'll be sure to check out your tumblr and twitter :cer_wink:

Back