Advertiser Content

FireRed Pokemon Flare - Final Version Released! (1.02 as of 1/23/19) Page 5

Started by PokemonAce123 September 7th, 2015 7:07 PM
  • 115 replies
Seen September 17th, 2019
Posted July 20th, 2019
29 posts
1.2 Years
Hey man, sure thing! Also feel free to send me a video of your let's play and I'll gladly check it out! :D
Hi! It took some time, but I've already released more than 10 videos on your game, here's the link to it:
https://youtu.be/2vdQVu8H7Ns

The game has been awesome so far! I've just reached Cerulean City. My only small complain is that the random encounter rate is too high in Seaform Island and Diglett Cave, which appears once every 1~3 steps and it drives me crazy when I try to figure out the puzzles and getting to the next destination.

Overall, good romhack. I hope I be able to provide a more in-depth review for this game soon once I've completed it!
Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RyouTakehito/

Current Let's Play Pokemon Romhack project:
1. Pokemon: Light In Our Hearts

Recent Completed:
Pokemon Flare - 7.5/10

No. of completed Pokemon Romhack: 5 (as of 29th April 2019)
Seen September 17th, 2019
Posted July 20th, 2019
29 posts
1.2 Years
Hi PokemonAce123,

I've recently beaten the Elite 4 and was told that there was additional post-game content by talking to MC's father. He told me to go Saffron City but I tried to talk with everyone and nothing happens? Mind telling me what to do next?
Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/RyouTakehito/

Current Let's Play Pokemon Romhack project:
1. Pokemon: Light In Our Hearts

Recent Completed:
Pokemon Flare - 7.5/10

No. of completed Pokemon Romhack: 5 (as of 29th April 2019)
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
64 posts
7.4 Years
Played the game a little, like the concept of going through the region backwards. A lot of the added features so far really shake things up well. But tbh, I think I made things wayyyy to easy on myself. Long story short, wound up with both a Groudon and Kyogre 0_0 like, that's just too good for me to enjoy playing the game lmao. Love the idea of getting any starter, or pseudo legendary from the lottery, but imho legendaries should not be apart of it. Minor nitpick tho, I think this hack is still worth playing.
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted June 4th, 2019
5 posts
1.3 Years
Just ran into a (I think) game breaking bug. I just beat Giovanni’s articuno at sea foam and got teleported to lavender town after. I immediately healed up, and then proceeded west to start clearing out the trainers on the way to saffron city. After clearing all the trainers, I went into the guarded east gate to saffron city and the guard (as usual) said he was thirsty and that the road was blocked. But then it forced me forward (to the left) instead of back where I came from (to the right) and now I am cut off from getting back to lavender town as the guard always forces me back left. Giovanni is gone and so I can’t get back in. Using escape ropes and even teaching a Pokémon DIG couldn’t get me back in :/ . If there’s something I’m missing please let me know because snorlax is still below lavender town and I can’t figure out how to get in.
Male
Seen June 5th, 2019
Posted June 5th, 2019
1 posts
4.1 Years
I have a question, which evolutions have you changed so that they are not impossible, because my scyther is holding a metal coat and is level 50 but no Scizor, and also when it was level 37, my slowpoke(starter mom)never wanted to evolve into slowbro, and only after Level 40 did it want to evolve into slowking- I’m in Silph Co rn and my team is roughly in the 50s, with hitmonchan as an exception

PokemonAce123

Male
Hoenn Region
Seen November 1st, 2019
Posted June 16th, 2019
70 posts
4.4 Years
Just ran into a (I think) game breaking bug. I just beat Giovanni’s articuno at sea foam and got teleported to lavender town after. I immediately healed up, and then proceeded west to start clearing out the trainers on the way to saffron city. After clearing all the trainers, I went into the guarded east gate to saffron city and the guard (as usual) said he was thirsty and that the road was blocked. But then it forced me forward (to the left) instead of back where I came from (to the right) and now I am cut off from getting back to lavender town as the guard always forces me back left. Giovanni is gone and so I can’t get back in. Using escape ropes and even teaching a Pokémon DIG couldn’t get me back in :/ . If there’s something I’m missing please let me know because snorlax is still below lavender town and I can’t figure out how to get in.
Get the Tea from the old lady in the Celadon Mansion

PokemonAce123

Male
Hoenn Region
Seen November 1st, 2019
Posted June 16th, 2019
70 posts
4.4 Years
I have a question, which evolutions have you changed so that they are not impossible, because my scyther is holding a metal coat and is level 50 but no Scizor, and also when it was level 37, my slowpoke(starter mom)never wanted to evolve into slowbro, and only after Level 40 did it want to evolve into slowking- I’m in Silph Co rn and my team is roughly in the 50s, with hitmonchan as an exception
All trade evolutions have been changed!

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Lima, Perú
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
423 posts
11.9 Years
Dunno if it a glitch or i forgot something.
I'm currently in Cerulean Cave (After escaping from Tanoby Ruins) and after beating the last Rocket Elite, he tells me about confronting Giovanni and Mewtwo, but there's a problem... when i go to face mewtwo there's no Giovanni. Only Mewtwo waiting to be caught. So I catch it and escape the cave but now Cerulean is blocked.

What do i do now?
Games I support:

Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White

PokemonAce123

Male
Hoenn Region
Seen November 1st, 2019
Posted June 16th, 2019
70 posts
4.4 Years
Dunno if it a glitch or i forgot something.
I'm currently in Cerulean Cave (After escaping from Tanoby Ruins) and after beating the last Rocket Elite, he tells me about confronting Giovanni and Mewtwo, but there's a problem... when i go to face mewtwo there's no Giovanni. Only Mewtwo waiting to be caught. So I catch it and escape the cave but now Cerulean is blocked.

What do i do now?
Spoiler:
First of all, make sure you're using Version 1.02, otherwise you're stuck.

How did you activate the Cerulean Cave event? By talking to White in the Pokémon Center or by actually walking to Cerulean Cave from Pewter?

If you went via White, there shouldn't be an issue.
If you walked all the way from Pewter, then you have to talk to White inside Cerulean Cave and then reload the area by going out and coming back in.
Advertiser Content