Mew13

Aqua Trainer

Age 30
Returning from the shadows
Seen July 3rd, 2006
Posted July 7th, 2005
3,779 posts
15.7 Years
Nat began wandering around the building, be as quiet as she could. She knew her friends were still out there, but she assumed the were out of harms way.

The pain in her body grew stronger as she traveled. She was getting close.

Nat opened a door and saw them. Her mother and father, both bleeding profusely. She scanned for gaurds and raced to them.

"Mom, Dad!" she whispered. "I'm here now. I'm here. We'll get out of this...." She began to cry. She was going to watch her parents die!

The sounds of gaurds stopped her tears. She hide and soon found she could make herself invisible to normal eyes.
To many, a Mew is but a a phantom, a legend dissapearing into thin air. For now, so too must I be. Right now, I am indeed, a phantom.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....

Age 28
At the Moulin Rouge!
Seen July 9th, 2005
Posted June 17th, 2005
817 posts
16.3 Years
Emma-Wan was the last student to leave. Her eyes widened as they left the room, but she knew she had to go also. She turned and faced the visitors. "You better not do anything to harm my friends and Jedi Masters. We are trying to help you!" At that, she leaped out the door, and raced to find the others.
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!

Skye

a dreamer...

Celadon, Kanto
Seen August 25th, 2010
Posted August 22nd, 2005
2,941 posts
15.7 Years
OOC: Erm...we're kind of being attacked right now...read my last post. ^^
Sometimes you are tired.
Sometimes you are hungry.
Sometimes you are angry.
Sometimes you just don't think you have it in you.
Those are the days.
Those are the most important days.
Those are the days when you need it most.
Those are the days that you want it most.
Those are the days you have the most.
[COLOR=Plum]

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....

Age 28
At the Moulin Rouge!
Seen July 9th, 2005
Posted June 17th, 2005
817 posts
16.3 Years
OOC: I know! I put it in their so I could be with you guys when you get attacked! I have a cool thing I'm gonna do, since I don't have a weapon, and I didn't wanna let this chance go by!
So, who's gonna post what happens next?
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!

Skye

a dreamer...

Celadon, Kanto
Seen August 25th, 2010
Posted August 22nd, 2005
2,941 posts
15.7 Years
Yukiko ignited her lightsaber, feeling the steady hum in her hands. She braced herself, gritting her teeth, and deflected the first blaster shot that came through the door. She looked over at CB-14, feeling incredibly frightened, but she gripped her saber tightly, trying to be prepared...

She deflected bolt after bolt, sending them off in every direction. Smoke filled the room, and she could hardly see.

And then she felt it.

A surge of terror and pain through the Force. One of the stray bolts had hit someone, a presence she was not familliar with...one of the enemies. Yukiko pushed back tears, continuing to deflect the bolts mindlessly, unable to comprehend what she had just felt.

"What do we do now?" she cried to CB-14, and Teyra.
Sometimes you are tired.
Sometimes you are angry.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]

Mew13

Aqua Trainer

Age 30
Seen July 3rd, 2006
Posted July 7th, 2005
3,779 posts
15.7 Years
Nat was suddenly aware of the blasters around her. She healed both her parents enough to keep them alive and ventured out again.

She saw her friends deflecting the blasters. She then saw the source. With a surge of courage, she attacked it, sinking in her saber. It suddered and died.

Racing over to her friends, she was suddenly ashamed.

"I'm so sorry," she said quietly. "I felt my parents, and I found them. I'm sorry... I should have stayed. What have I done?" she moaned, more to herself then to anyone else.
To many, a Mew is but a a phantom, a legend dissapearing into thin air. For now, so too must I be. Right now, I am indeed, a phantom.

Skye

a dreamer...

Celadon, Kanto
Seen August 25th, 2010
Posted August 22nd, 2005
2,941 posts
15.7 Years
OOC: So glad to have most everyone back! ^^

IC: Yukiko was panting heavily, having deflected the blasts as quickly and efficiently as she could. When she saw Nat, she nearly felt like crying. Nat had saved them from their attackers.

Yukiko ran over to Nat, and hugged her, relieved to see her alive. When she mentioned her parents, Yukiko was more overjoyed to hear they were alive as well.

"Let's get them to the ship. We can worry about ourselves and our punishments later," she said. "Where are they?"
Sometimes you are tired.
Sometimes you are angry.
Those are the days.
[COLOR=Plum]

Mew13

Aqua Trainer

Age 30
Seen July 3rd, 2006
Posted July 7th, 2005
3,779 posts
15.7 Years
"They're heavilly gaurded," she panted. The excursion had exhausted Nat.

"I can take you there, but we have to be extra careful. I was only able to be in there for a short amount of time...."

Nat remembered the sight of her parents. Blood was everywhere, they're breathing labored. The thought filled her with rage and strengthened her enough to stand again.

"Let's go," was all she said as she light her light saber. The brilliant white blade hummed it's song of death.
Advertiser Content