• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mecha Moth's Trade Center (Shinies & Events)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Shop Update!

Hey Denrew! I actually found more than 4 mons from your list. Mostly interested in those Scrap Campaign legendaries. Feel free to pick 6 more.

My interests:
Spoiler:

Hello MechaMoth!

I?m glad that you found more event Pok?mon from my trade shop that you like.
Here?s the 6 additional event Pok?mon:

491 - Shiny Darkrai - lvl 50 - Mat - 19849 - 2009 - Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Member Card Event

666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - "Prismillon - lvl 12 - Paris - 6014 - 2014 - Timid - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokemon Center Paris - Special Distribution

25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - ????? - 161118 - 2016 - Jolly - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Rock - Pok?mon Center Birthday Event

133 - Eevee - lvl 10 - ????? - 161118 - 2017 - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/x/x - Dark - Pok?mon Center - Birthday Gift

764 - Comfey - lvl 10 - ????? - 30046 - 2017 - Jolly - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Grass - Pok?mon Center - Birthday Gift

251 - Celebi - lvl 30 - Ilex - 101500 - 2017 - Careful - 31/31/x/31/x/x - Ice - Pok?mon Gold & Silver - Special Purchase Gift

Let me know if this is fine with you. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2020
She's back, and she's double-teaming with Tiger, because this is RuPaul's Best Friend Race.

Offering (DBHAs):
Cubone
Farfetch'd
Growlithe
Lickitung
Mankey
Meowth
Psyduck
Ponyta

For your:
25 - Pikachu - lvl 50 - ??? - 3012 - 2012 - Modest - x/x/31/x/x/x - Ground - Kyushu Bullet Trains
250 - Ho-oh - lvl 5 - Hunter - 11215 - 2012 - Adamant - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Dream Radar (in Dream Ball)
385 - Shiny Jirachi - lvl 10 - ???? - 8014 - 2014 - Bashful - 31/30/31/x/31/x - Dragon - Pok?mon Center Touhoku - Tanabata Festival
448 - Lucario - lvl 30 - WORLD08 - 8178 - 2008 - Adamant - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - World's Championships

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello MechaMoth!
I?m glad that you found more event Pok?mon from my trade shop that you like.
Here?s the 6 additional event Pok?mon:
Let me know if this is fine with you. :)

Sounds great to me. Should we go for a weekend trade? I put our trade into some handy lists.

Your interests:
Spoiler:

For My interests:
Spoiler:

She's back, and she's double-teaming with Tiger, because this is RuPaul's Best Friend Race.

Offering (DBHAs):
Spoiler:

For your:
Spoiler:
Teehee. Great reference. I'll work it, squirrelfriend.

That all looks good to me. When are you available to trade? I'm free tonight, tomorrow, and Friday night (depending on how engrossed in USUM I am) after 7PM MST, which I believe is 9PM MST for you.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
Sounds great to me. Should we go for a weekend trade? I put our trade into some handy lists.

Your interests:
Spoiler:

For My interests:
Spoiler:

DMed you haha, sorry...

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
Years
No worries. I was just informed that the Ilex Celebi is non-redis. Could you pick something else in my list?

Sure I will choose this Pok?mon instead.

492 - Shiny Shaymin - lvl 30 - Lance - 40810 - 2009 - Timid - x/x/x/31/x/x - Bug - Shiny - Oak's Letter

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2020
Teehee. Great reference. I'll work it, squirrelfriend.

That all looks good to me. When are you available to trade? I'm free tonight, tomorrow, and Friday night (depending on how engrossed in USUM I am) after 7PM MST, which I believe is 9PM MST for you.

I try. ;)

I should be available tonight and tomorrow, so just ping me when you're ready!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Hello! I am interested in three of your events.

World16 Squirtle
PCNYd Altaria
LV 5 Pokemon Center 5th Aniv. Wish Absol

This is what I have to offer:

Dream Ball:
Igglybuff (Careful Nature, Lv 40) , Sigilyph (Hasty Nature, Lv 40), Munna (Hardy Nature, lv 40), Landorus (Lax Nature, Lv 40), Tornadus (Lonely Nature, lv 40)

Premier Ball:
Shiny Gyrados (Adamant, 5iv, OT: CAL) , Shiny Steelix (Bold, x/x/x/x/x/x, OT: Niky) Both lv 100

Other:
Level Ball Shiny Mimikyu (Jolly, 6iv, ot: CAL) lv 100.

Let me know if any of these interest you, thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2018
Hello MechaMoth i'm interessted to trade wiht you! I can offer you Events you don't have. On what Gen you trade older Events and how do you clone them?

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hello! I am interested in three of your events.
World16 Squirtle
PCNYd Altaria
LV 5 Pokemon Center 5th Aniv. Wish Absol

This is what I have to offer:
Premier Ball: Shiny Gyrados (Adamant, 5iv, OT: CAL) , Shiny Steelix (Bold, x/x/x/x/x/x, OT: Niky) Both lv 100
Level Ball: Shiny Mimikyu (Jolly, 6iv, ot: CAL) lv 100.

Sorry for the delay. I am interested in the three shinies above. Did you catch/train these yourself? I see the OT as the same in your signature.

Hello MechaMoth i'm interessted to trade wiht you! I can offer you Events you don't have. On what Gen you trade older Events and how do you clone them?
Read the rules. I only trade in Gen 7, and I clone with PKHeX and/or PKSM.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Sorry for the delay. I am interested in the three shinies above. Did you catch/train these yourself? I see the OT as the same in your signature.

Read the rules. I only trade in Gen 7, and I clone with PKHeX and/or PKSM.

Its no problem,

The Mimikyu and Gyrados are both mine. The Mimikyu is trained battle ready, as well as the Gyrados. The Gyrados is from gen 4, the steelix is not mine but she was hatched in gen 5 i believe- steelix is not trained battle ready. I also have a moon ball shiny Arcanine that i hatched myself (Jolly nature, 6iv) if youre interested in him as well.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Its no problem,

The Mimikyu and Gyrados are both mine. The Mimikyu is trained battle ready, as well as the Gyrados. The Gyrados is from gen 4, the steelix is not mine but she was hatched in gen 5 i believe- steelix is not trained battle ready. I also have a moon ball shiny Arcanine that i hatched myself (Jolly nature, 6iv) if youre interested in him as well.

Okay. I'll take the Mimikyu, Gyarados, and Arcanine.
I'm free tonight after 7, tomorrow after 5, and Sunday after 8. All MST.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2021
Left ya a review! And honestly unless you feel like giving them redi rules, I dont have a preference. Thank you for asking though, I appreciate that. Nice doing business!

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
SHOP UPDATE:
Added quite a few shinies, the majority of which are shiny Legendaries and UBs.

Here's the list:
Spoiler:

Left ya a review! And honestly unless you feel like giving them redi rules, I dont have a preference. Thank you for asking though, I appreciate that. Nice doing business!

Thanks for the review! Figured it's always safe to ask before I put stuff up for trade with people's OT.
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Years
Hey there!
I hate to not post in direct relation to how you asked in your rules but I was interested in a couple of your shinies namely: Shiny Poipole, Kartana, Female Hippopotas, Male Unfezant, Winter Deerling, Some Vivillon Forms I'm missing ( I believe there's three or four after I complete an upcoming trade) and a Darmanitan (If it's Zen Mode)

I was curious if there was anything to your interest in my shop. I know you said you're largely looking for apricot and rareball shinies so I am willing to go through and update my entire spreadsheet with the pokeball each shiny is in but I just wanted to make sure there would be a potential prospect for a trade first!

Hope you understand and thanks for your time in advanced! :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Hey there!
I hate to not post in direct relation to how you asked in your rules but I was interested in a couple of your shinies namely: Shiny Poipole, Kartana, Female Hippopotas, Male Unfezant, Winter Deerling, Some Vivillon Forms I'm missing ( I believe there's three or four after I complete an upcoming trade) and a Darmanitan (If it's Zen Mode)

I was curious if there was anything to your interest in my shop. I know you said you're largely looking for apricot and rareball shinies so I am willing to go through and update my entire spreadsheet with the pokeball each shiny is in but I just wanted to make sure there would be a potential prospect for a trade first!

Hope you understand and thanks for your time in advanced! :)
Hello, thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate your interest in the Pokemon I have listed. The reason I have a form is because it helps me better organize my trades in regards to how many mons to trade, which ones to trade, and whether or not I actually want what's offered. Nothing irks me more than someone acknowledging that they read my trade form and then not follow it. In fact, I have listed a rule that states, "If you do not follow the form below, I may ignore you."

Since you also run another trade shop, I'm happy to respect that. Please resubmit a trade offer using my form if you're still interested.

Thank you!

Years

My apologies, I meant no disrespect

Interested in:
798 - Kartana - lvl 60 - NA - Ari - Adamant - Premier - x/31/x/31/x/31 – Dragon
664 - Scatterbug (Tundra) - lvl 1 - F - Gelato - Timid - Dive - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon - FRE - "Lepidonille"
585 - Deerling (Winter) - lvl 26 - M - TAYLER - Adamant - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x – Grass
521 - Unfezant - lvl 44 - M - Nate - Naive - Quick - x/x/x/x/x/x – Poison
449 - Hippopotas - lvl 43 - F - Aerie - Rash - Safari - 29/x/x/x/30/29 - Steel

Offering:
Anything listed in my shop * I'm currently updating and adding more info to each entry, if you need any additional info on a pokemon you may be interested in, let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with it, the link is in my signature

My info for if we work out a trade;
FC: 3609-1979-1197
US IGN: Andy

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
My apologies, I meant no disrespect

Interested in:
798 - Kartana - lvl 60 - NA - Ari - Adamant - Premier - x/31/x/31/x/31 – Dragon
664 - Scatterbug (Tundra) - lvl 1 - F - Gelato - Timid - Dive - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon - FRE - "Lepidonille"
585 - Deerling (Winter) - lvl 26 - M - TAYLER - Adamant - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x – Grass
521 - Unfezant - lvl 44 - M - Nate - Naive - Quick - x/x/x/x/x/x – Poison
449 - Hippopotas - lvl 43 - F - Aerie - Rash - Safari - 29/x/x/x/30/29 - Steel

Offering:
Anything listed in my shop * I'm currently updating and adding more info to each entry, if you need any additional info on a pokemon you may be interested in, let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with it, the link is in my signature

My info for if we work out a trade;
FC: 3609-1979-1197
US IGN: Andy

No problem. Sorry for the delay in response. I've been working to rehaul the shop.
I am interested in these:
Cutiefly - Modest - Sweet Veil - Love
Morelull - Modest - Rain Dish - Love
Stufful - Adamant - Fluffy - Love
Komala - Lax - Comatose - Premier
Dhelmise - Adamant - Steelworker - Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back