• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon SM Showing Time

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys. I have been wondering, what time and day do new episodes of Pokemon SM: Ultra Adventures come on?

I haven't seen any episodes since the start of July. My DVR doesn't seems to be recording new episodes, but older episodes that are coming on through the week.

So can someone give me a Central Time and day for when the newest episodes come on now. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry this should have went in Q&A thread. Someone please move it there please.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hey guys. I have been wondering, what time and day do new episodes of Pokemon SM: Ultra Adventures come on?

I haven't seen any episodes since the start of July. My DVR doesn't seems to be recording new episodes, but older episodes that are coming on through the week.

So can someone give me a Central Time and day for when the newest episodes come on now. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry this should have went in Q&A thread. Someone please move it there please.

Monday?s at 5pm Central time. Episode 62 already aired for you(not for me though!). It then re-airs at 1am Central time.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Monday?s at 5pm Central time. Episode 62 already aired for you(not for me though!). It then re-airs at 1am Central time.

Thank you. I haven't been watching Disney XD so I completely lost track.

I think my DVR is recording the correct episodes, but the descriptions are completely wrong. Like tonight's episode had to deal with Nebby in the description.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years

Thank you. I haven't been watching Disney XD so I completely lost track.

I think my DVR is recording the correct episodes, but the descriptions are completely wrong. Like tonight's episode had to deal with Nebby in the description.

Yeah they air new Episodes on Monday evening, re-air them early Tuesday and then air other Season 21 Episodes during the week at 4pm Eastern(3pm Central). They then re-air the reruns at the same early morning time of 2am Eastern(1am Central). Not sure of their weekend schedule though but they basically moved new Episodes from Saturday to Monday and do reruns the rest of the week.

Last edited:
Back