• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Dizzy's Palace of Fandom~ ^^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
My real name is Jordan Da Silva, but according to my grandmother I'm Giacinto Vittorino the 6th (Giacinto Vittorino VI) She treats me like the pope, because her uncle died and she has to pass this "incredible" name down for ever and ever.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
LOL I used to get alot of that around 10-11... then it stopped as I entered junior high :(... But Jordy is <3 (heart pwnage)

Lucid

Jordy then~!!! and yeah, hearts are right up there with clear. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
*falls back in, leaves a bloody mess on the floor*

W00t Eu retornei! I didn't really forget the place, I forgot about the member fanclub forum in general XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Tu Retornaste? Welcome back :) w0000t, lol.

Questions? Questions?

liek omg mi por fan klub iz getin beetid uP! helP!

Lucid

Darn j00 foo! You made me get on MSN for nothing~! ;o; And your profile says you joined in september. XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
lol, I had to put out the good news somehow, or else i could have tried the delete-post trick :). Which wouldn't have worked lol.

Lucid

Jordy, how've you been, I haven't talked to you in like forever. ;;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Post.

I haven't posted here recently because PC sucks I didn't find the time to develop every place.... :P

argh >>

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I hope PC stays on enough for me to get at least some more posts in. I mean whats the point of having a fan club if anyone can't post?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
It's finally back up for me. Really fast right now. XD

Back