• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had been sleeping peacefully, until she heard somebody. She kept her eyes close, listening.

When she heard her name, her ear twitched. Genevieve opened her eyes, to find an Empoleon looking at her. Is he following me? She thought. Genevieve stood up and pounced on him. She glared down at him, one of her paws pressed down against his neck.

"Why are you here?! Leave my house at once! You won't be given a second chance!"

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
Years
Neptune screamed as she pounced on him, pressing her paw on his neck. He struggled to get free but he couldn't. He could, if he used his full strength, but he didn't want to hurt Genevieve. Neptune frowned as she pounced on her. She told him to leave. What happened to her? Did the Order come for her?

"C-Can't breathe..." Neptune stammered, "Genevieve it's me..."

Neptune then pushed her away and this time it was the Empoleon who pounced on her. Except for the whole 'pressing the paw on his neck' thing, it was exactly the same. Neptune blushed a little as he was this close to the beautiful Ninetales, but he didn't have time to hide it. He turned and looked at the Ninetails, still on top of her because of the pouncing.

"Genevieve, it's me, Neptune," Neptune looked into her red eyes and shook her gently, "It's me...! I'm a good guy!"

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex was hidden in a small shack, it appeared to be no bigger than a bed in one of the Neoverse strongholds. "Where have I been taken?" He said to himself.

"Ahh, you are awake are you? Your bruises and scars healed almost immediatly, I was shocked. Now what is your name?"

Alex knew he had to start with this old woman. She was a Vileplume, with two small black eyes and pristine petals shooting out of her head. He thought of his new alias.

"Oh...me. I'm... Gardeille." He knew his brother had never been heard of. The woman's eyes settled on the young Roserade's eyes. She smiled and moved swiftly past him. For an old woman, she could move. She came back a few moments later, in her arms a small tea set.

"Now come here for some tea." She smiled once again and Alex felt almost happy until he remembered his task. He took small sips of the even smaller cub that lay in front of him. "You look after me, even though you have no idea who I am. Why?"

"Oh dear, I know exactly who you are. You're Gardeille....of the Neoverse."

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve stared down at him, with an unmoving face. She didn't know who this intruder thought he was. However, if he refused to leave she would make him leave. There he goes again. She thought as she heard him say her name. How does he know my name? And who is he?

She gasped when Empoleon broke free of her grip and then pounced on her. She stared up at him. Though, her eyes had chanced. Instead of being an unmoving glare they were now big a terrified. Genevieve pawed at him trying to get free. She didn't like being pinned down, it terrified her.

Genevieve yelped when she was shaken. "Please...Please don't hurt me..." Her voice was shaky and soft.

Aura.Lucario

Years
Neptune's eyes widened as she yelped and quickly let her go, standing up again. He didn't know what happened to her, somehow she lost her memory, and she was...scared of him? Neptune tried to tell her that he was a good guy but she didn't seem to trust him. Neptune looked at her big, terrified eyes and sighed.

"Do you still remember what happened yesterday?" Neptune asked in a friendly tone, looking at her while forcing out a smile. Probably, not, so he told her something else instead.

"We met yesterday, and you're attacked by someone working for the Order of the Neoverse. A general in the Alpha Alliance found you..." Neptune started and told her briefly about everything. He didn't tell her anything about 'sitting next to her' and 'blushing', though. He didn't have the guts.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Neptune finished and looked around, "Where are your parents...?"

It was way too quiet here, and Neptune scanned the area nervously.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
"How do you know who I am?" he quickly pieced together a sentence.

"Do you not remember me? I am the old woman you saved from the fire in the nearby mountain village, Elvena. After you saved me, I fled here. News spread that you had been punished severely but it's good to know you are fine now."

Alex tried not to panic. Where was Gardeille? Is that why Adriadne didn't tell him where his brother was? Had he gotten in trouble? "I-I'm sorry, I don't recall what happened that day. Could you refresh my memory?"

"Oh, of course I can. Well, I had finished feeding the Ratatas when the Earth shook. I heard screams and grabbed my Ratatas and ran outside my home just as a giant bolder fell upon it. Then you were there, looking spectacular, and saved me as fire tore through the mountain"

The mountain went up in flames? Alex had heard about that. No survivors. He looked at the Vileplume one more time, his thoughts cleared. She was kind and gentle; she had done no wrong, yet she was destined for capture. She was the perfect vivtim. He felt...guilt once again, as if he had to intervene.

"Listen, Elvena... I'm not who you think I am. I will tell you to run once more. Run to Gerothyme Hill. The Neoverse is not to attack that area. Hur-"

She looked terrified and he knew she had learned the truth. "Y-you...You're the rumored general aren't you? You aren't my beloved Gardeille. Leave! Get out! Please...!?"

"I don't want to hurt you!"

"N-no! Get away from me! Get away!"

She ran for the door but he knew he couldn't let her escape. She had learned too much. "If my son...if he was here, he could hurt you terribly. Ambros!"

That was her last word as she tripped over a fallen tea cup and hit her head. She had a gnarled expression on her face but she was still breathing. He wrapped her in healing vines and cleared her mind with psychic. His mission had already gone the wrong way. He turned to run out of the house until he saw a dark shadow, in the shape of a...an absol. It shifted away as Alex began to hear some voices through the wall. A familiar Zangoose's voice sifted in through the house.

The absol jumped from dead log to dead log through the forest. He had been watching Alex for a while now, he had learned the secret of the Generals. He had heard of the woman...Elvena's escape and he came to see if it was true. It wasn't possible, but she was alive. Scared and angry at the same time, Ambros the Absol fled from his injured mother.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve didn't know what to do. She just stared up at Neptune, terrified. Genevieve wished her father was home. He'd make this Empoleon leave. Shut up stupid, She thought to herself. Your dad left you. He didn't love you. Because of what you are.. These words made tears form in her eyes and before she could stop them, they rolled down her cheeks. i tried everything, everything to make him proud of me.. She thought sadly.

Genevieve was pulled from her thoughts as Neptune got off her. She took this chance to get away from him. Genevieve got to her feet and walked backwards, away from him. She kept going backwards until she was stopped by the wall. W-Why does he look so familiar? The tears had stopped, for now.

Genevieve looked at him as he spoke. "-Y-Yesterday?" Her voice was soft.

"Attacked?" She asked. That would explain why her head hurt so much and why her body hurt. Genevieve couldn't believe it. The forest was like a second home to her. She knew where almost every branch in there. How could she have been so stupid, to have been attacked in her own element?

When he told her about him taking her to the medical center, she eyed him. "...Are we friends...?"

She really didn't believe when he said he wasn't going to hurt her. Tears started to fall at the mention of her parents. She tried to stop them. Genevieve believed that tears were a sign of weakness. She stopped them a little bit. However, a couple still came. "My mom most still be in town... My dad, I don't know where he is....he left my mom and I when I was little.."

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Oh, no...I have the feeling that one of my men is about to screw up. If he does, my whole plans will be ruined and Eternity City will not belong to the Order! But I sadly cannot tell who it is...

Lex opened his eyes and quit meditating. He looked upset and a bit nervous. Calm down, Lex, calm down. Everything is going to go according to the plans... a voice inside his head told him. He trusted that voice and got back to meditating.

Anyway...Now that my techniques are polished, I should be able to destroy the enemy with no difficulty. And if things get too tough to handle...Mufufu...Then, I will combine both moves and blow everything up to Kingdom Come! Muhahahaha!

As that thought came through his mind, Lex remained motionless floating in the air in his meditating position, glowing blue.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Alex had to think of where to go next. He had not failed yet, but he had wasted time. He continued to listen to the Zangoose's talk. He was speaking to another, Alex had no idea who. He focused on what they were saying when he heard the word, plan.

"So what next in their plan?" the unknown voice asked.

"I don't know, General Manchu. He attacked in the forest so they must be aiming to take Eternity City. If they succeed... we'll be finished."

"They are preparing an attack, obviously." General Manchu said, "But at what time I am uncertain."

"Well, we have a hostage. We can us that to our advantage. The other Roserade, Gadeal? Or Gardiale?"

They had Gardeille. That was the Master's punishment, turning him over to the enemy. That wouldn't do. He was ready to run outside and attack, there were only two of them. It would be so easy. So simple. So cruel. No, that's of no honor. But that is unimportant, it is time to attack and quit being thoughful. He prepared to lunge until he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Do not do it. This will end badly for the Neoverse. Just tell the Master what you know." Adriadne told him subtly. Her green hair was parted to one side and she looked extraordinairy, more than usual. She walked past him and whispered, "You have not failed yet, you have learned something great. You have learned that they know we are going to attack Eternity City. Let us think of a plan."

"But I know what we shoud do. I have thought this out over a long period of time. We should attack another smaller hold, take it and gain information."

"That is what we shall do. But, I do wish to ask you again. Is there something you want to tell me?" No Psychic power, just Adriadne. "I want to tell you this, I read your mind earlier. Not today, when we first talked of the plan." Alex didn't react. "When I read your mind, there was interference by the same person you were thinking of. Who was it? Who do you think so much of as of late?" she blushed as she heard how strange her concern sounded.

"An Absol. You remember the young boy named Ambros." She nodded. "Yes, him. I've been puzzling myself thinking of him. I do not know why."

Adriadne sighed, "Let's go find Lex. He's in a nearby cave. We have had great luck that the outsiders have not heard our conversation. I made sure they couldn't."

"Why don't we attack them now?"

She looked to the window and to the gray sky, "With our idlenes, we have damaged them greatly. Paranoia will swoop down and bite them and ferosity will chop them down for good."
"Is that right?" A mischevious Absol said to himself.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Galleon the Garchomp walked down the path towards the cave, where he heard Lex was. He had his orders from the Emperor about a change in plan of the initial attack on Eternity City. Galleon was famous for being the Great General in charge of the assault on Albia, the worst loss for the Alpha Alliance in this war. The worst loss so far, Galleon thought to himself, a smile crossing his face.

Galleon was also charged with tracking down the other three Generals and relaying the information to them as well. He assumed they might make their way to Lex eventually, so he proceeded there. Galleon quickly looked over the orders the Emperor gave him and the other Generals.

"The First Additional Order that his Majesty declares is that not one, but three Generals lead the invasion of Eternity City. That will include Galleon Gamble and Lex Omega. The other is undecided yet. The Second Order is a change in the tactic of overtaking Eternity City. His royal Highness wishes that the city be conquered and not destroyed at all costs." Apparantly, there is something quite fragile in the city he doesn't wish to be harmed by bombardments, Galleon thought to himself. "The Third Order his Royal Highness Decrees comes based on the reports of the Gold Tribe resurfacing in Eternity City. His Majesty requests that all Gold Tribe members are to be executed upon site and given neither mercy nor pity."

Galleon couldn't help but smile at the last order. The Gold Tribe had provided him with the ultimate challenge when they first began attacking. They were the strongest warriors among the Alpha Alliance, causing the Order of Neoverse multiple losses in the beginnings of the war before finally taking out a good portion of the members. When the bulk of the Gold Tribe did finally fall, cities had become much, much easier to take. He had deep respect for their fighting abilities, and loved the fact that there were now more of them to fight. Galleon proceeded to the cave.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
"You don't know what you are talking about." Sciler growled at Adriadne. She was tired of this witch's words.

"Witch?" Adriadne asked, her voice had hurt in it, but Sciler knew better then to fall for her tricks. At least not again.. Adriadne giggled, a smirk on her face. "Let the past go Sciler. Holding on to anything from the past only breeds hatred and pain."

"How could you know anything about feelings? You have never loved. Never-" Sciler started.

"How can you say I never loved when I loved Thomas?" Adriadne asked lifting a hand and placing it against her heart.

"Please," Sciler scoffed angrily. "You didn't love Thomas. You used him for your own purposes. No, love isn't in your vocabulary. Adriadne, you used Thomas' love for you against him! You twisted him around and around your finger. Every time you used him it broke his spirit!"

Adriadne was untouched by her words, the smirk never left her face. She had been running a hand through her smooth green hair. Acting obvious to the fact that Sciler was even there. When Sciler was finished she made a show of glancing at her, as if she hadn't heard a word Sciler said. With a flick of her wrist she flipped her hair behind her. "If it hurt so much, why did he keep crawling back to me?" Adriadne hadn't had to ask, she knew why. It was love, Thomas hadn't been able to control his love and she used it. Did that make her horrible? Adriadne didn't think so. She seen it as a way to get ahead.

"And why are you so angry?" Adriadne asked turning her attention back on Sciler. "All I did to hiim, just made it easier for you to get him.''

Sciler growled. "He kept coming back because he loved you! Even after you broke his spirit. He loved you. i.m angry because, yes, I did get him. However, he wasn't the same Pokemon I fell in love with! Even after our daughter was born, he still mourned for you."

"Don't get me started on your daughter..." Adriadne said smirking.

Sciler growled and bared her teeth. "Shut up about Genevieve!"

Adriadne chuckled. However, Sciler didn't hear what she said because she was snapped out of her thoughts.

A cold wind blew into the monastery and Sciler shivered. Somewhat because of the cold and some to the flashback she just had.

"Adriadne" Sciler growled bitterly.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Along the way to the Cave, Alex was alone with his thoughts. Adriadne had sent him that vision from somewhere in Eternity City, but he didn't know where. She must be dealing with some of her own drama. Alex began to think about his own life, about the day he battled with the Zangoose and about Ambros the Absol. During the battle, a pruple veil had telported him out just in time, because he knew he couldn't kill another person. He knew that it was wrong but he kept fighting anyway. Why? Why keep fighting? He stopped those torturous thoughts when he reached a dead end. Here he would use his vines to climb over the rock and so he did. He sent our three vines from each rose hand, then he maneuvered himself in such a way that he pulled himself up with ease. He continued thinking, but no longer about the battle, more about Ambros. Why had he been seeing him everywhere he looked. Even now, he could see shadows shaped like the disaster animal himself. Ambros had learned too much about the Generals. He had learned their weaknesses. He had learned that each General was fated to be brought down by either one specific person or none at all. That there was a curse placed upon their souls that was unremoveable by themselves. The only way was to purify your heart.

What petty talk. There is no reason to think like this. It is not as if you will be defeated. But another voice in his head said otherwise, and it was becoming louder. Dusk approached and he was nearing the cave. He could see a small crevice he would have to climb into. It led to a cavern where Lex would be waiting. By then, the other generals should unite there. It is funny how even he, Alex, knew nothing of the fifth general, only that they had been sent out on a special mission. How odd, he thought as a shadow stopped him in his tracks. Then from nowhere a burst of air was sent upon him. He dodged but his leg was caught and there was no time to heal. With a broken foot, he wasn't much of a challenge but still a good match. He hobbled to face who was on the other side. But by then the Absol had hurdled himself in a tree.

"I trusted you like a brother, Alex. Buy you killed me as you kill anyone you feel close to." the Absol spoke with maturity and wisdom.

"I did not such thing! I was going to help you!"

"No you were not, lying is no option. I was saved by a merchant who sold me into slavery. I've lived these years holding a vengeance that can only be released onto you."

"No, Gardeille was going to-" he stopped himself. By revealing Gardeille, he would put him in more danger. "I-I am sorry."

"You do not sell out your brother. You have learned, but your brother is dead. I know because I saw the struggle. How ironic that I would be present."

"N-No! No he isn't dead. He is alive, I can feel it!"

"You feel nothing but guilt at the loss of family!"

"I feel guilt. I have been feeling guilty for the past year since you were supposedly killed."

"Gardeille is dead. But I have no reason to kill you. I do believe you have done me good in the past but now we are even. But may your guilt pity you. Once you learn what must be learned, send for me and I will be there. I remember you as a friend and let that leg warn you of impending doom. There is a storm coming. I have seen the fifth general and he plans something awful."

With that he left Alex crying blood and tears. He had lost one brother and learned another was alive.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Julie had a feeling in the pit of her stomach.It was not plesent.She had a feeling,this was a bad time to join.She was half way there though,no turning back now.She looked at Kent.Suddenly she heard a voice,more suprising,it was her!

"Kent I have a bad feeling about this!"she said.

She was shocked at herself.Did she really just say that?She was so stupid.

"I'm sorry,I didn't mean to speak..."she said.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Lex was meditating peacefully as he opened his eyes. His face remained motionless.

Someone's coming...Who could it be? I know the other Generals are on the way, but...what if someone from the Alpha Alliance knows that I am here? Or somebody from the Golden Tribe? That might be a problem.

He closed his eyes again and kept on with his routine.

Luckily I know the identity of 2 members of the Golden Tribe. General Manchu and Kent. Both of them are normal-type Pokémon. My Focus Blast should do the trick in case they get too...agressive.

He kept on meditating as he heard the steps louder and louder. Whoever was approaching was nearby...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent and General Manchu looked at Julie. He smiled.

"Don't worry, Julie, you don't have to regard me as some higher caste. If you happen to be accepted into the Gold Tribe, understand that we are all together, and we don't fall under military rank. We show respect to one another, but we do not bow our heads, unless you want to show respect in that way. My point is, if you have something bothering you, please, speak your mind. I will hear from you, if you like."

Kent continued to smiled at Julie, waiting for her to speak. General Manchu eyed her for a second longer before turning back to the map off the Alpha Alliance they were looking at.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Well,I just have a feeling,I wouldn't be so worked up about it if in the past almost every time I had feelings like this,it turned out being correct."She said smiling nervously looking at Kent.

She thought about the word "if".She never really liked that word.Cause what if she didn't get accepted in?She had to push that thought out of her head.She WOULD be accepted.

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
Years
Q walked through the gate and entered the house, when he saw the Empoleon and the ninetails were talking and the ninetails was crying. Q never actually had a proper look at the ninetails. Q was falling in love... but a harsh voice was speaking to him, inside his head. "oh my god... Q! YOu can't fall in love in the middle of a mission!" raged his controller. "Master, i can't help it! That ninetails is so amazing....." "Q! I COMMAND YOU TO STOP FALLING IN LOVE AND GET ON WITH THE MISSION!!!"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Kent looked at her for a moment. He debated whether he should tell her about what he knew what was going to happen. But was it worth it to tell her and in the process might cause her to panic? There was one thing Kent didn't need right now, and that was lost of control and stability in the current situation. Well that, and he'd also prefer not to get decimated by an army twice the size of the one that took Albia. Kent decided to tell her. She was, in fact, a potential new member to the Gold Tribe, and she would need to know this.

"I hate to say that your feeling is right. The rumors about the Order attacking this city is true. Beyond that, it seems they are attacking with their largest army yet in this war." Kent sighed, then continued. "You remember when Albia fell? We lost thousands of good Alpha Alliance soldiers there, not to mention countless civilians. I don't want the same to happen here. I want there to be as little civilian casualties once this place is hit. That's why General Manchu and I have been slowly evacuating the city. It's all been low radar so far. The citizen's don't know completely about this invasion just yet, and I intend to keep it that way."

Aura.Lucario

Years
"Yes, we're friends, Gen," Neptune told her, smiling, "We are."

Neptune patted her softly. He blushed, as he didn't know she was this beautiful. Neptune gasped as he heard her words. Her father left? Poor Genevieve...and she was alone here, with her mother which was also missing. Neptune frowned and then he remembered. He could see a Ninetales talkning to someone else in the cemetary. It was probably her mother.

"Genevieve, when I was swimming in the river I saw a Ninetails talking with someone else in the cemetary, I couldn't see who the other pokemon was though." Neptune informed her and frowned worriedly, "We should check it out."

As for your lost memory, I hope you'll remember me soon Neptune thought as he looked at the beautiful Ninetails, glowing under the bright moonlight.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve twitched when she felt his hand on her head. She looked at him, watching him carefully. Genevieve didn't understand it. However, she felt better having him here. She couldn't help, but smile alitte at his words.

"I'm glad we are." Genevieve said. She had no reason to believe that he was lying. If she found out he was she'd kill him. Genevieve had been lied to too many times before.

She listened to him. Mom's at the graveyard again? What purpose does she have there? Genevieve bit her lip as she listened. "No, I don't want to bother her."

She looked up at him. "Will you stay longer? Even if its just a little while.."

Genevieve looked up at her bedroom door to see a Gallade. She pursed her lips. "Who are you?!"

(OCC: The conversation between Sciler and Adriadne is a flashback. Sorry for the confusion.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back