• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

It seemed Star enjoyed Yaibe's story. Looks like it's her turn. 'Kat trained us almost every day back in Unova. Hey, do you wanna go outside? I prefer fresh air to this...' She paused for a moment after sniffing the air. 'Ick.' Ok. Weird. She started walking towards the doors & Yaibe followed.

'Don't know what smells bad.' Yaibe answered. He could still see Mistress sleeping. Lazy girl. 'Where did you & Kat live? Kilik used to live in Cianwood City but moved to Castelia City. That's where he got me, & then later in the years, Mistress.' He said to Star as they headed outside.

Did Kat take offense to it? "Humph." Yep. "What do you mean by that? How could one look... 'top-notch'?"

"Well, I hear Suicune Dorm kids think they're better than other kids since they passed both tests. You don't seem like it though so my apologies." Kilik explained. Hopefully she wouldn't think differently of him.

"Well, my sister won a scholarship here. She is with the Champion, Alder, so she gave it to me." That...wait what? "I took the tests and with my knowledge, I made it into the Suicune Dorm. Without the help of Kit. I could have made it in without her scholarship!" The only reason she got here was because of her sister, & a scholarship?

"Wow." He said silently. It was amazing how that went. He looked at a distant thinking his own thoughts, not responding much to Kat. How she got here he wonders. It kinda reminds him of when he took the tests. How he wished he could've passed that one little test.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy thought she would have taken longer to ask for his help. He closed his eyes, still holding the Egg in his arms. Come on...Think... he thought, I wanna get outta here...and now... And that's when it hit him. That was it! His desire to leave the forest was his excuse!

"Fine." he said, "Just wait a sec."

He placed the Egg back on the ground. As he walked away from it, the egg roared, as if calling him back. Jimmy ignored this and came closer to Rosalyn. She was still having trouble because of her wrist that the Mankey broke in its rage.

"Stupid Mankey..." he muttered.

He yawned and then grabbed both of Rosalyn's arms. Then he lifted her in the air and helped her get on her Skarmory by placing her on his neck. Once she was there, he walked away to fetch his egg, and in seconds he was back there. Holding the egg with his left arm and using his other one to get on the Skarmory, Jimmy climbed on top of the Pokémon.

"There. Now let's get the hell outta here." he growled.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Ruby saw the battling ending, again the little Osshawatt had lost, and again the boy's team had lost. she saw the girl in the Umbreon costume running away, the boy followed her. 'the battle ended, let's have or battle now?' Ruby kindly smiled at him, Kaede is laughing. '(watch out Rubs, or else you catch people with that smile)' he says trough his laughing, her smile in immediately gone, she didn't really liked to hear that. "yeah! i can finally fight youuuu!!!" Yuki cheers at Shade. 'how about a one on one battle? Yuki against Shade.' Ruby suggests Vince waiting for an answer.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Oh? My dad actually owns a Meowth that he caught long ago when I was a small child. It robbed several people of their belongings, mostly coins, and caused an overall commotion!" Maxwell laughed, he could somewhat remember when his father presented the Meowth to the family. They didn't get along very well at first, Maxwell actually had constant fights with the cat-Pokémon over practically nothing. The boy chuckled lightly as a nurse suddenly came to the reception,

"Here you go Mr. Leggingsteele!" she said in a cheerful voice. Maxwell raised an eyebrow, why was she being so formal? It wasn't like he was old enough to have the title "Mr.", a simple "Here are your Pokémon!" would've worked. He was litterally just at the reception-desk of the PokéCenter! Oh well, there wasn't really any need to nitpick.

"Thank you." Maxwell said as he recieved his Pokéballs. He looked outside, it was beginning to darken quite a bit, he turned to Genevieve. "You know, it's getting kinda late now. So we better hurry up if you're going to catch that Meowth, assuming you'll allow me to go with you!" he laughed. But still, how were they going to lure out that Pokémon anyway? Maxwell looked down in his bag of chips, which to not much surprise, was empty. He could see his own reflection in the inner coating of the bag, then it struck him.

"Hey Genevieve, do you have a flashlight of some sort?" he asked with excitement in his voice. Man, this was a good plan! Maybe one of the best that Maxwell had ever amounted to think through!

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
'Don't know what smells bad.' Star shook her head. 'Just the whole Hospital smell. Gives me the creeps. Also makes my nose itch. Weird right?' Star giggled and walked to the doors. She pushed them open and waited until Yaibe walked out. 'Where did you & Kat live? Kilik used to live in Cianwood City but moved to Castelia City. That's where he got me, & then later in the years, Mistress.' Star walked over to a bench and jumped onto it. She took a deep breath and answered 'Well, Kat is from Icirrus City. I was a family pet, along with my sister Flora. Her parents gave her Royal as her first Pokemon and she adopted Psy. Psy was wandering through the woods when Kat found her. When she took the opportunity to go here, her parents gave me to her. I evolved soon after.' Star let out a laugh. 'Sorry for the long story, but it could have been longer.' Star smiled and looked up to the moon. She sighed and closed her eyes, bathing in the moonlight.

"Well, I hear Suicune Dorm kids think they're better than other kids since they passed both tests. You don't seem like it though so my apologies." Kilik explained. Kat sighed and quietly responded, "I hope I don't seem like that to others... I'm obviously not that much better." She noticed Kilik was silent now, so she brought out Psy. She is comforting to have around, at least, to Kat she is. Psy burst out of her Pokeball and let out a sigh of relief. 'Finally out!' Psy looked to Kat and hopped up next to her. 'Forget about her. Next time you see her, you will be beating Alder okay?' Kat nodded and sat up straighter. "Go out and play with Star and Yaibe okay?" Psy reluctantly leaped off and walked to the door. She waved and walked out the door. "Sorry, I felt like Psy would like to be outside along with Star." I looked to him and noticed he was deep in thought. "Uh... Do you have any siblings? Cousins?" I hope he isn't annoyed by my outburst.

The Immortal One

Life... Challenge Accepted!
Years
Byron MacTavish

"Hoenn? I didn't know they had uh..." His eyes traveled down to Combusken and then went back to Byron, "Combusken. I'm from Sinnoh and Rowan didn't give me any of my Pokemon," he finished, laughing a little.

Sinnoh, Byron knew where this was. It was filled with Pokemon Byron had never seen up close. Byron actually had never seen a lot of Pokemon in person. Since he only left his home town a few times, he had only seen a hand full of Pokemon with his own eyes.

"Sorry, I forgot to say," he gestured down to his Pokemon, "This is Mimes."

Mimes was a Mime. Jr. A Pokemon native to the Sinnoh region. Byron had only read about this Pokemon but never seen it up close.

"I have more, if you want a full introduction." Austin put his hands in his pockets.

More Pokemon? It seemed everyone Byron met; they seemed to have more than one Pokemon, with the exception of one person Byron met. Coincidentally, Dan walked up to Austin and Byron.

"Hey, Byron! Fancy seeing you again! Sorry if I'm interrupting anything… uh, again."

Dan then turned to Austin and introduced himself.

"Hey. I'm Dan."

"Hey… uh… Austin." Austin stuttered to say before giving him a quick wave.

Byron looked at Austin.

"Austin, this is… uh… one of the other… new students I met with," he quietly spoke. "Oh, and I would love to… er… meet your… other Pokemon."

Byron started to stutter again. It was only because the group of people was getting bigger and started to make him feel uncomfortable. But Byron didn't want to say anything.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak​

"Yeah… heh, I'm new here as well. Sorry if I interrupted anything. Just kind of… figured I'd come say hi. If you'd rather I left you alone, that's fine."

Daniel lifted a hand, rubbing the back of his neck with a smile. It seemed like he was making Byron uncomfortable. He seemed a lot more relaxed just before he came around.

Geez, way to make a horrible impression on several people on your first day…

He glanced between Byron and Austin, clearly waiting to hear if they do want him around or not. Meanwhile, Alexis, Daniel's Raichu, stepped closer, glancing curiously between the Combusken and the Mime Jr, smiling.
"Rai-chh." 'Hello there.'

Daniel then snapped his head down to look at Alexis, letting out a sheepish chuckle.

"Oh, right… I forgot. This is Alexis. Sorry." The Raichu glanced up at Daniel, flicking her tail somewhat annoyedly at having been ignored once again before looking down the Pokémon again.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Byron was doing that "I can't put together a complete sentence" thing again. Austin couldn't tell if it was him or Daniel. Byron had said Daniel had been one of the kids he already met, so he couldn't get why he was acting so nervous. Maybe Daniel was some kind of undercover intimidator. He took a good look at Daniel and raised a brow. Uh... Probably not.

Dan introduced his Raichu. Man, what's with all these weird looking pokemon? His Raichu, Alexis, could be described as a simpler pokemon. A little chubby, short pokemon with dots on its cheeks and a lightening bolt tail. He assumed it was electric type. Mostly because of the bolt, partly because of the yellow. The Combusken was red, so it was fire type? He didn't know if that was a good way to tell, but things like that did pretty well for a hint. Going by colors you could say Chatty was Water/Electric/Grass, but he had wings so he had to be at least flying. Mimes was pink and everything with pink on it was bound to be Psychic in some way and Ledian was red... Well, she just looked like a bug, so...

"Cool." Austin said, looking down at Alexis. "Never seen one of those up close before." If he paid attention in class, he'd say that'd be a Raichu right there. He shrugged at Daniel then. "And you're fine with me." The more the merrier.

Austin dug in his pants pockets, hearing that Byron would like to meet the rest of the gang. He didn't have those fancy belt loop things that held your pokeballs. He wished he did right now. Those things could be so clumsy sometimes. However, he successfully pulled two out of his pockets without fail. He exchanged one into his other hand and then tapped both buttons at the same time. Once the balls enlarged he pressed the button again and out popped his two others in a flash of white light and sound.

When it cleared his Chatot and Ledian were revealed. The first thing Chatty did when seeing Byron and Combusken was squawk, and loudly too, before flapping his wings hurriedly and perching on Austin in a way to allow him to hide at least a little bit from the crowd. His loud noise made the other members of the Quad jump a little and Mime Jr., surprised as he was, immediately ran to Alexis' side as if she would make a good shield or protector. Ledian looked at Chatot with a frown, scolding him visually, and then turned her attention back to the members of the group she'd never seen before. She smiled shyly, as if apologizing for the colorful bird's actions.

Austin eyed Chatot but quickly left him alone. "Sorry about that. He's a little jumpy," he shrugged, "Earlier scare." He promptly introduced the two new additions. The Chatot as Chatty and Ledian as... Ledian. He wondered if Daniel and Byron could detect his lack of naming skill and hoped they didn't as well. Ledian waved, polite as she was. She was the only one, though. Chatty still tried to hide.

Mime Jr., seeing that no danger was present, moved away from Alexis in an embarrassed away, but then he soon righted himself and put on the manliest face a pokemon ever could. He wasn't scared! He was Macho Mime. Ledian allowed herself to come to the the ground, and once landed, she waved to both Alexis and Combusken.

"Nice to meet you," she greeted in pokemon tongue.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Yaibe laughed at Star's comment about the hospital smell. What could be so bad about the smell? After regaining composure, Yaibe & Star began talking again. 'Well, Kat is from Icirrus City. I was a family pet, along with my sister Flora. Her parents gave her Royal as her first Pokemon and she adopted Psy. Psy was wandering through the woods when Kat found her. When she took the opportunity to go here, her parents gave me to her. I evolved soon after.' Seemed complicated. Not really. 'Sorry for the long story, but it could have been longer.' Really? Sounded simple enough. Yaibe hopped on the bench about to reply.

'Er, it seemed like a straight story to me.' Yaibe exclaimed. Before he said anything more Psy came by. Hopefully Kilik will catch a Pokemon that's male. 'Hi Psy! What brings you here?' He asked with a grin.

Kilik hadn't been paying attention much to what Kat was doing. Mostly 'cause he was remembering when he used to live in Cianwood City. His best friend was Jasmine, always friendly to him. Sometimes he wishes he could play with her again, always at the beach when he was little. Maybe when he finishes here at the academy he could go visit her. Kat suddenly interrupts his thoughts.

"Uh... Do you have any siblings? Cousins?" A simple question.

"No siblings. I don't know if I have a cousins or not." Not much of an answer there. He looked at Kat for a minute, then at his costume again. "We should go for some candy. I'm getting hungry for some." He suggested. It was mostly 'cause he wants to leave the Pokemon Center. He waited for Kat's reply. Obviously a yes.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
'Er, it seemed like a straight story to me.' Yaibe exclaimed. Star giggled and twitched her tail, sensing Psy coming near. 'Hi Psy! What brings you here?' Yaibe said with a grin. Psy nodded to Yaibe 'Hello Yaibe. I was uh... bored. I decided to take a walk.' Psy continued walking and started dancing when she neared the fountain. This IS how Psy exercises.

"No siblings. I don't know if I have a cousins or not." Oh... Uh... Kat was out of things to talk about. She was never too good with humans. Kat fidgeted when Kilik looked at his costume. She kind of wanted to play with her Pokemon, and started thinking of an excuse to leave when Kilik suggested, "We should go for some candy. I'm getting hungry for some." Kat nodded and fixed her hair. She stood up and realigned the tail and ears, then said "Ready to go!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Psy started answering to Yaibe, just for a bit. 'Hello Yaibe. I was uh... bored. I decided to take a walk.' Short answer.

"Ok." Yaibe said. Psy kept walking around a bit & started dancing around when she neared the fountain. What the heck is she doing that for? "Um, what's she doing?" He asked Star, getting on the bench.

Kat was adjusting her tail & ears on her costume. Kilik coughed from the moment as he stood up & took out Mistress's Pokeball. He put her back inside from under the bench while she was napping. Usually she doesn't mind going back inside her Pokeball during her nap. "Ready to go!" Kat said. Kilik started walking towards with Kat obviously following. He spotted Yaibe, Star & Psy by the bench & fountain. Why was Psy dancing? Around a fountain?

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star giggled. 'Dancing. It is what she does when she gets bored. The fountain was just there.' Star shrugged, well, as much as an Umbreon can shrug. 'I don't understand the appeal.'

I followed Kilik out of the PokeCenter. I saw Star and Yaibe sitting together on a bench and Psy dancing about. "Psy, work on your moves later okay? Return please." Kat brought out Psy's Pokeball and Psy was beamed inside. Kat looked to Star and smirked. "Star, hang out with your boyfriend later. Let's go." Star blushed and jumped down. Star walked over to Kat and nudged her. 'Shut up okay?!' Star growled and walked next to Kat.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn blushed a bit from embarrassment as Jimmy helped her and she muttered "thanks" so softly he couldn't hear it as he walked away to get his Pokemon egg and got on Silver's back. "take us to the Pokemon Center buddy" she said to the Skarmory who took off into the air after her command. She smiled a bit putting her bag on her lap to make sure she didn't drop it by accident. She turned to Jimmy and spoke softly "did you hear some of the teachers are giving out rare candies?" she asked.

Genevieve

Genevieve smiled and giggled as Maxwell talked about his fathers Meowth. "if that's how your fathers Meowth acted, I can't wait to see how Sapphire will get along with one" she giggled more smiling as she hugged him after he recieved his Pokemon "of course I want you to go with me silly, who knows what kids are going around trying to scare people, I need you to protect me" she smiled before going through her bag "yeah I have one right here" she said handing him the flashlight.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie paused a moment, considering what was being asked of her. She supposed she should oblige. Mamoswine and Fraxure were down for the counter after that earlier battle with N, but they could still fly. Thoughts of unrelated concerns prodded at Valorie's consciousness but she pushed them aside. Who would be most impressive..? Obviously Dragonite. However, no offense to her, she was not as fast as Valorie's other pokemon. At least not while using extremespeed, but that was too fast for a human to be traveling. Flygon on the other hand...

Abruptly Charizard popped out of her pokeball, forming next to Valorie in a reddish beam of light. Valorie was mildly surprised by the timing. Charizard proceeded to flex her wings and make a low, non-aggressive growling noise. Valorie was stumped for a moment before it abruptly occurred for her. Charizard was showing off! She just sort of stood there a moment, staring. Perhaps Charizard knew her well. Too well. She then turned to Alice and leaned against Charizard all casual-like. She was either cheesy or having a good day as far as trying to impress others went.

"So... ...Do you like dragons?~"

She certainly felt cool anyway. Regardless, she briefly looked up at Charizard, who in turn looked down at her.

"I was going to fly there... I don't think Charizard'll mind, but is flying cool with you?"

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia gave Kenshin a skeptical expression, unsure if she believed what he was saying. He hadn't expected teachers to give out candy..? Well that was just silly!

"What did you expect? It's Halloween!"

Glancing off into the distance Olivia seemed to consider something before turning her attention to Kenshin.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to heal my pokemon and start treating!~"

She then proceeded to turn away, though she did not walk quite yet.

"I actually forget to pick up a costume--My parents always used to remind me."

She said the second part in a rather embarrassed tone.

"I hope they won't mind!~ Say--"

Olivia turned her head to look at Kenshin.

"Why don't we meet back here after we're done treating before we head to bed for the night?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy shook his head in response to Rosalyn's question. "Humph. I ain't into that." he growled, returning to act like usual, "And Rare Candy? What's so special about it?" He was holding on to the egg, as he didn't want to drop it. The Egg shook more and roared louder, and it seemed like it was about to hatch.

Jimmy smiled at it. It's finally happening. he thought, The dragon's gonna come out soon... He smiled evilly as the thought of having his own dragon came to his mind. He imagined beating foes recklessly and mercilessly with it, and becoming one of the strongest trainers ever.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn looked at Jimmy wide eyed "rare candy gives a Pokemon one level for each one it eats, without the training. Obviously from the name they are really rare to find" she said before hearing the egg roar louder as Silver started to land "looks like it's about to hatch, good timing to we're just about to land" she said with a small smile through her gradually worsening pain. "I'm gonna get my wrist taken care of, then go treating and then go to bed" she thought with a small shake of her head.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

'Dancing. It is what she does when she gets bored. The fountain was just there.' Ok... 'I don't understand the appeal.' Must be a common thing for Kirlia's.

'If that's the case, I find it weird.' Yaibe said. He looked at Psy again. Next time he goes in the fountain when this happens again.

Kat called out to Psy taking out a Pokeball. "Psy, work on your moves later okay? Return please." She returned her back inside. It was a good dance Psy was doing. She turned to Star & Yaibe next. "Star, hang out with your boyfriend later. Let's go." Normally people would snicker at her joke, but Kilik thought it was true.

"So they already love each other?" Kilik asked Kat, showing a curious mouth. Yeah, he doesn't know it was a joke.

Yaibe was quite surprised at what Kat joked about. 'Eh?!' He had a wide mouth & a blush on him. Why would Star's trainer think that? They were just talking! He walked over to Kilik, now only looking at nothing.

"So where do we go exactly for some candy?" Kilik asked Kat. Hopefully no one would laugh at his costume when they went walking around.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark figured he should have gotten himself a bit of candy... trick or treat before going onto this boat... eh... this stunt would be worth all the candy in the world if it went right! Mark never drove a boat before... Mark and Snype pretty much just sat there... waiting for the ghosts to arrive. No sign of Leena... who knows what might have happened to her. But the ghosts of the Lugia Dorm should still know about the main prank and Mark was proud to be a part of it.

The lights in the boat were all off... the only bit of light that Mark had was right from the moon. Nice and quiet place if he ever needed that kind of alone time but he doubted that Gary would oblige. Heck, he was bound to get into all sorts of trouble for this stunt. But it was Halloween! A prank! Nobody's going to get hurt from it or anything...

"Heh... should have brought along some cards huh Snype?" Mark joked. Snype nodded with a joyful smile as they continued to wait for the ghosts. All of a sudden, the lights began to light up... but in an errie blue light rather then a bright yellow one. The ghosts... boy they were sure ready to spook things up. Seemed like they were preparing a bit. The blue eerie light could be seen from a distance as it shined from the inside of the boat... The ghosts were invisible at the moment... might have mostly been ghastly or other ghosts that Mark wasn't familiar with. Fact was they were going with the plan accordingly.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
((OOC: I am now officially 17 since of yesterday!!!))

''Oh...so how did you and Pikachu meet then?'' Oscar asked Rafael. As he awaited a response, he looked around the area, wondering what else there was to do on Halloween night here at the school. Spotting a teacher and some students, he could see that the teacher gave out candy. Huh...Oscar had completely forgotten about the whole trick or treat tradition. Would they mind if you didn't have a costume? Probably. But it was still worth a shot...maybe. He'd have to remember that for later.

Meanwhile, Arya could see that Pikachu got down on the ground and started to run around. That looked quite fun, judging from the happy expression from the electric mouse. She started to wiggle in his trainers' arms, showing that she'd like to be released. Oscar let her go and she flied over to Pikachu, watching him run around. Just as she was about to join him, something caught her attention. Arya turned into the direction of the docks, seeing a eerie blue light shine from...was it a boat? That wasn't a normal light, no that only showed up when ghosts were around. She wondered what that could be all about, but decided to shrug it off, proceeding to try and catch up with Pikachu.

Last edited:

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Hah! I'm dead tired! I can't believe I won!",thought Gen.

After several minutes of doing nothing, Gen was back to walking around.
He was going to the pokemon center to heal Shock and Hyper.

"My god, It took me enough to battle than ever, it's been half an hour already!" said Gen. Just after that, Shock jumped out of his pokeball. He pointed to a bush nearby him. "Hmm, what about that bush?" asked Gen.

Shock had his eyes in a scary-creepy mode. He threw an Electro Ball, in fact multiple ones at the bush. Just then, a sharp and high-pitched scream.

"Wawawawawawaw! Owowowowow! Mincciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinooooooooooooo!" screamed the pokemon behind the bush.
It was Minccino, but Shock wasn't surprised at all. He had realized it for quite some time now. So he just continued throwing more Electro Balls until Minccino hit Shock in the head!

"You dumb dumdum. You trying to kill me or somethin'?" shouted Shock.
"Your the one who tried to shock my poor little fur of!" replied Minccino furiously.

Gen stepped in between them to no avail, Shock shocked Gen and he fell down. "See what you did you idiot? You knocked Gen senseless! That's rude!" scolded Minccino.
"Gen'll be fine! He's been through worse!" shouted Shock.
Just then Gen grabbed Shock's tiny legs and looked at him furiously.
" You puuuuunk! Stop shocking me like a freakin' ragdoll man! It ain't fun or pleasant or anything!" scolded Gen in a quiet yet eerie voice. "Time for a big punishment for a little baby! Mwahahaha!" said Gen in the same manner of voice.
Gen ran of to the center and requested the bitterest herb they could find . He also requested to heal up Hyper. After both were fulfilled, Minccino watched in curiosity. She had never seen a herb before. "Time for some medicine......" said Gen.
He forced Shock to eat what looked like a weird leaf mixed with charcoal and burnt in extremely high temperatures. "Agh! Gah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" screamed Shock. "Serves you right." said Minccino.
Shock immediately Jumped down and bit Minccino lightly before returning to his pokeball.

Back