• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Rocket Science

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Playing on vizzed is (more or less, there's actually another way...)the actual way to play it. It has advantages though, you should give it( and mine xD) a try.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Looks interesting. Finally, there's a completed GBA hack that lets you play as the bad guys! I'll give this one a shot on my 3DS. Yes, my 3DS. I figured out how to download it for my own personal use. Can't share the method for obvious reasons but what I can say is that it's really easy if you know how.

blue4ever222

=^.^=
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 9, 2015
I can't play this because I have a mac...Are you ever going to make this available for download? T_T

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
I would like to play this hack. Is there a way to get/download the file so I can play it on mygameboid?

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2022
I would be interested in playing this.. But "Requires Vizzed RGR Plugin" and "Register to play w\out ad" is really unappealing to me. If it were in downloadable form I would probably play it. But I'm honestly not interested in playing on Vizzed. :\

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
I would be interested in playing this.. But "Requires Vizzed RGR Plugin" and "Register to play w\out ad" is really unappealing to me. If it were in downloadable form I would probably play it. But I'm honestly not interested in playing on Vizzed. :\

You only need to start the game once...there's way to play it offline after you did that...

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
Years
This seemed awesome. I agree with others, it should be downloadable ;w; I won't upload it anywhere else I promise!

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond
Years
This seems interesting, never seen such a playstyle before i'll try it, but first, i need to make an account for the website lol.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2018
I like the idea of having a lab coat instead of a bag.

Hehehe, found a funny (harmless) bug. The shopkeeper sorta does this when you enter the secret phrase for Mystery Gift.

Last edited:

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Game looks very interesting alot of nice perks make this feel original and unique i agree with many other people here about playing game on internet i understand the fact that a competition is still being held but what id like to know and i guess everyone else is when does competition finish so those who cant play on computer can play on a device. Plus any further plans on a number 2 lol. Thank you and thanks for providing us all with free entertainment

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
As I have stated before, I agree that the game is better when you dont have to be online BUT the way i understand the rules (as of now) is that the hack is "published" by vizzed and its distribution at their discretion. I have no say in what happens to it after the contest and id hate to have to give back my winnings :(

After the contest ill be releasing 1 more update to fix several minor glitches. Then all support will stop.

As far as a sequel, no i have not dont any more work or thinking on it. But i was thinking of doing a similar hack where you play as a police officer, traveling around kanto amd possibly parts of johto fighting crime and team rocket. Very sidequest oriented and not E4 related at all.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Thanks for the explanation i understand alot better now and i think that your very talented and if u can in vision another game id think ud have alot of support. I'm grateful for the response and understand hacking takes up alot of effort and time u'll be surely missed. Anyway good luck for the future whatever you decide :)

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
THe police hack seems like it could go in many good directions, good cop gone bad, a comical good the bad and the ugly, rouge cop goes bad or good, maybe even 2 endings like a good and a bad way.I like diversity in a game and im glad your not leaving. And special items in game or just rename then to police items or prison breaks or going into a prison and rescuing somone that has knowledge of an unknown secrets or finding certain clues or codes in game to open a cave door to progress further.Hope maybe somethink i wrote helps towards any future games. Good Luck

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
THe police hack seems like it could go in many good directions, good cop gone bad, a comical good the bad and the ugly, rouge cop goes bad or good, maybe even 2 endings like a good and a bad way.I like diversity in a game and im glad your not leaving. And special items in game or just rename then to police items or prison breaks or going into a prison and rescuing somone that has knowledge of an unknown secrets or finding certain clues or codes in game to open a cave door to progress further.Hope maybe somethink i wrote helps towards any future games. Good Luck

Although I have a long way to go... here is a teaser ;)

Spoiler:

Back