• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paper Mario 2!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Now this is really cool! I loved the first Paper Mario, heck, I even have some of their songs stuck in my head! I look forward to this game, hope the story is longer though ;)

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
DragonTrainer said:
Now this is really cool! I loved the first Paper Mario, heck, I even have some of their songs stuck in my head! I look forward to this game, hope the story is longer though ;)

I wouldn't be able to forget Tubba Blubba's Boss Music or General Guy's Boss Music even if I tried.... In fact...
*opens General Guy's Boss Music*

Edit: I've found a site with more pictures. Toadsworth is in it! And you seem to have a female explorer Goomba partner and a Koopa partner with a Band-Aid on his face.
http://game-science.com/news/000528.html
rofl at the pic where he is a paper airplane

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Ah, now those graphics ook very nice! I can't wait until this game is released, I just may have to check it out ;)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
oh man i loved Paper Mario! i cant wait till Paper Mario 2, and poor Mario so abused, turned into a paper airplane XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
Shadow you beat me to it XP.

I really want to see if this new Paper Mario will be nearly as good as he one for 64, only time will tell I guess.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
This year my sites are on Metroid Prime 2, Star Fox 2, and Splinter Cell 2. I love spy games like 007 and splinter cell. Never played Metal Gear though.

So how is Paper Mario? Sounds kinda cheesy by the name. Is it really good?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Well, if you have played other Mario games, namely Super Mario RPG, and liked it, well, this game is just as good. You have missed a lot if you haven't played this game, it's got adventure, nice graphics, and a nice RPG plot to it, so go and play Paper Mario ;)

Lucifer.

Custom'D
Years
Whoa! I've never seen those screenshots before. I thought PM2 was just a rumour, and that the game was set to be just another Mario RPG presented in a different style.

So it really is another Paper Mario. Ace. Shame Nintendo are pulling out all these big guns later on in the GC's life.

Back