• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted! but now Shiny Gyrados is green, and then Pokemon Crystal becomes Pokemon Green due to the now green tint on everything, and Pokemon Green becomes Pokemon Crystal, henceforth there being GEN II pokemon before GEN II...in other words, you created a paradox that destroyed the world.

I wish that you could set ringtones for your PokePhone using sounds from your 3ds/dsi/dsixl sound application...

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Granted, but the sounds are fuzzy and full of static and eventually the sound on your ds breaks, while breaking your ear drums in the process

I wish for a Lv. 100 Non-Shiny Dragonite that knows Thunder Punch, Flame Punch, Ice Punch ,Draco Meteor and is at amx friendship with me, is immortal, cannot be stolen and is immune to glitches and cannot create them.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Denied who do you think I am GOD lol

I wish people did not steal pics from Google and give Credit to them without really meaning it :)

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Granted, but they're steal pics from Photobucket instead.

I wish this world have three hundread Rayquaza.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Granted but while fighting for territory they destroy the earth

I wish that Pokemon were not so violent toward each other

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but the next pokemon game to come out is Pokemon Fantasy Adventure: Magical Dress-Up! A pokemon dress-up game where you play as Princess Audino in a preschool game helping little girls learn how to read.

I wish...that they would release Pokemon Red/Blue on the 3ds eShop.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted. No consequences.
GENGAR: Are you sure? *holds up butcher knife* keheheheheh
Oh dear...

I wish that Gengar would not think about destroying it's owner, Baloth.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Granted but the game corrupts your file after an hour, makes horrible sounds and all the text is glitched up. I wish I knew what Pokemon were saying :P.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but they constantly swear and curse at you causing Pokemon games to be rated M.

I wish...that genwunners would become genfaivers(those who strongly prefer GEN V) so we didn't have to listen to their whining about how horrible Gen V is.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2012
Granted, but then they whine about how horible the other gens are.

i wish they made new pokemon games with more creative pokemon.( a deer, really? that hasnt been done already.)

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, but these creative Pokemon are exceedingly terrible. The game itself is also terribly made.

I wish that Pokemon becomes the most popular franchise for games.

SuperSnivy

Team Fireblast Member
Years
Granted, but then all other game companies go bankrupt, forcing you to only be able to play Pok?mon if you wanted to play a video game.

I wish I had every Pok?mon game that has been made and that will be made.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but then they all get stolen.

I wish that Pokemon White 2 and Pokemon Black 2 begin a pokemon spin-off series(Black 3, White 3, Black 4, White 4, Black: Explorers of Unova, White: Heroes of Unova, etc.) while the mainstream Pokemon games kept going.

Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2012
granted... but you will die before you get the latest pokemon spinoff
i wish i had all the pokemon cards in the universe

Infer12

Darkness Incarnate
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
granted, but you only got it for 1 sec.

i wish i had a celebi

Dragonjackel