• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PokeCommunity Adoption Center [Read first post!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in?

I would probably say clubs. I'm more drawn to particular aspects of the Pokemon Universe and I generally like to have discussions and debates about them. I might want to start off in the starters club

2. What other section/board do you want to learn more about?

I've always been intrigued by competitive battling and, if when I feel I'm ready, I might get into it.

3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here?

Primarily to have discussions and debates about particular areas of Pokemon.

Years
Eevee, Yellow has agreed to take you on, so feel free to message her if she hasn't left you a message yet. ^_^

I would probably say clubs. I'm more drawn to particular aspects of the Pokemon Universe and I generally like to have discussions and debates about them. I might want to start off in the starters club

I've always been intrigued by competitive battling and, if when I feel I'm ready, I might get into it.

So you're interested mainly in Pokemon Clubs? AlexOzzyCake is available as a mentor for the section - he's very knowledgeable on it. Would you be interested? :D If so, I'll go ahead and contact him!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Hihi, looks like you're mine! :D I'll send you a VM shortly and we can work out how to talk further from there - look forward to meeting you :)

DaydreamsAway

<---- MAH WAIFU :3
Years
Mostly the Rom Hacking Board due to my immense addiction on different hacks.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Probably the Trade Corner and the Battle Center for fun. :)

Mostly learn scripting because the course I'm taking at college has something to do with that and to have the utmost upper advantage haha*evil laugh* and quite possible make my own pokemon hack.

Years
Mostly the Rom Hacking Board due to my immense addiction on different hacks.

2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about?
Probably the Trade Corner and the Battle Center for fun. :)

Mostly learn scripting because the course I'm taking at college has something to do with that and to have the utmost upper advantage haha*evil laugh* and quite possible make my own pokemon hack.

I'd love to take you on for ROM Hacking, but I'm a little full right now with other mentees, but I believe Leaf Storm might be able to take you instead since she should be available. :3 Would you be interested?

Sadly, the other two Emulation mentors are currently busy/unavailable. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
DaydreamsAway, I'd be more than happy to take you in for Emulation/Battle Center/Trade Corner. Posting here to express interest, so if you are, I'll be sure to send you a PM once I'm done with Spanish class :D

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battle Center (to brush up on Competitive Battling knowldege mostly, i'll give it a go. =D
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Roleplay Corner (RP'ing sounds like fun, and i'd like to learn more about it. :P
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Not really, other than enjoy myself. :)

Years
1. What section/board are you most interested in? Battle Center (to brush up on Competitive Battling knowldege mostly, i'll give it a go. =D
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? Roleplay Corner (RP'ing sounds like fun, and i'd like to learn more about it. :P
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? Not really, other than enjoy myself. :)

We have Forever and PlatinumDude available to show you around the Battle Center and help you out a bit with your battling skills. Which of the two would you prefer? :D Though we also have PkMn Trainer Yellow open for the Roleplay Corner, if you'd be interested in that section instead.

Years
  • Seen Nov 8, 2013
We have Forever and PlatinumDude available to show you around the Battle Center and help you out a bit with your battling skills. Which of the two would you prefer? :D Though we also have PkMn Trainer Yellow open for the Roleplay Corner, if you'd be interested in that section instead.
I'll take PlatinumDude please. just a quick note: sometimes i might be extremely busy all week with personal life. So if i'm away for more than ten days, that dosen't mean i lost interest. Please understand. :)

DaydreamsAway

<---- MAH WAIFU :3
Years
I'd love to take you on for ROM Hacking, but I'm a little full right now with other mentees, but I believe Leaf Storm might be able to take you instead since she should be available. :3 Would you be interested?

Sadly, the other two Emulation mentors are currently busy/unavailable. D:
Yep! Sure I'll take anyone as my mentor haha

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Well, here goes...

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm interested in the Black & White and Diamond & Pearl boards, as I haven't played those games yet...
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I guess I'm more curious in the Trading Card Game section... though the anime and fan fiction sections look fun.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to get caught up on what I have missed out on in the Pokemon world since I stopped playing in November 2007... Two new regions, two new generations, several new games - I think I'm going to need more than just Bulbapedia for this... ^_^;;

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Years
Contacted you both, Nano and Daydream! n_n

Well, here goes...

1. What section/board are you most interested in? I'm interested in the Black & White and Diamond & Pearl boards, as I haven't played those games yet...
2. What other sections/boards do you want to venture in and and learn more about? I guess I'm more curious in the Trading Card Game section... though the anime and fan fiction sections look fun.
3. Are there any specific things you like to do while you're here? I'd like to get caught up on what I have missed out on in the Pokemon world since I stopped playing in November 2007... Two new regions, two new generations, several new games - I think I'm going to need more than just Bulbapedia for this... ^_^;;

If you're mostly interested in B/W and D/P/Pt (4th Generation Games), I'd love to take you on for both sections! :D I'd love to provide assistance if you get curious about the TCG/Anime sections, as well.

93Aiwass

Years
Contacted you both, Nano and Daydream! n_n

If you're mostly interested in B/W and D/P/Pt (4th Generation Games), I'd love to take you on for both sections! :D

Sure. ^_^

Hmm, on Bulbapedia, it says that B/W is a 5th Generation Game... Were they wrong? O.o

Years

Sure. ^_^

Hmm, on Bulbapedia, it says that B/W is a 5th Generation Game... Were they wrong? O.o

B/W is indeed a 5th generation game, actually!

But anyway, as your mentor, I'll contact you now and we can talk more. :3

93Aiwass

Years
B/W is indeed a 5th generation game, actually!

But anyway, as your mentor, I'll contact you now and we can talk more. :3

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.​

Sweet. Thanks a heap!

DragonRider42

Banned
Years
1. what section/board are you most interested in?
well i am fond of spriting so the Art and design is of interest i did make a sprite shop already but i would still like to learn more

2.what other section/boards do you want to venture in and learn more about?
well to be honest i dont know, anything would work i guess maybe the Other Clubs section

3. are there any specific things you would like to do while your here?
well i would like to learn how to make better sprites and just have fun :)

Years
well i am fond of spriting so the Art and design is of interest i did make a sprite shop already but i would still like to learn more

well to be honest i dont know, anything would work i guess maybe the Other Clubs section

well i would like to learn how to make better sprites and just have fun :)

I'd love to take you on for the Art & Design section, I'm an artist myself and have been posting there for almost a year now! I'll go ahead and contact you now. :D

Years
Quick Trades just to update Pokedex FOr Gen 5 BW 1 and 2

How to Hunt Shiny Pokemon

Learn to EV Train Pokemon to Do Battles without Getting Destroyed By Ohter EV Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back