• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoops, late to 10yr party

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Ok I thought that I'll swing by to wave a Hi to other old folks back in PC but well this is an embarrassment... as I'm off a week. Whoops!

Well hi anyway PC! Guess I'll hop around and post randomly here and there~

Years
Welcome back Seniors. One week? Wow, I hope you still able for enjoying PC birthday event. Anyway, what just made you off from PC in a week?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Whee even more new functions now in PC profiles ><; time to relearn tons of stuff.

Why am I back? I just felt like posting stuff and frankly enough just not used to other forums in terms of daily chatter though XD; Other forums seem fine if I want to talk about the specific game/anime/whatever, but I really don't find anywhere else as all-encompassing as PC really.

Back