• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Asterion

xGal

Mhm
Years
mE8LwgP.png

Pokémon: Asterion

Introduction
Spoiler:

Story
Spoiler:

Features
Spoiler:

Progress
Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Media
Spoiler:

Userbars
Spoiler:

Credits (not in particular order)
Spoiler:

Downloads

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
But why is the player travelling the Region?
Is there something (s)he hopes to achieve?

Pinta77

What's wrong with just leaving on an adventure with no particular goal?

Looking pretty good so far. The tiles you changed look nice.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
What's wrong with just leaving on an adventure with no particular goal?

Looking pretty good so far. The tiles you changed look nice.

What would you do?
Over time just wandering around with no goal, will be boring, and pointless.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
What would you do?
Over time just wandering around with no goal, will be boring, and pointless.
Well it says think of the story as the official games, so there's that. :/
I do agree that over time it will be boring, do you have a specific evil team plan or maybe at least some sort of goal other than winning badges?
The screenshots look good for the most part, the mapping is a bit empty and plain though, for example, the Team Rocket (?) event screens...its just the floor, that's it, add more stuff to make it less empty perhaps?
I'm digging the compositions though, they sound especially good, and I always like when people compose music and then add it to their hacks (one of the main reasons I love Dark Violet so much, but this isn't Dark Violet's thread xD).
Good luck on this project of yours though! I'll be looking forward to download and play this hack.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
it dont need any special story we just want new maps new region new gym new hero new evil team thats all it need

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I see that you used the overdriven/distortion guitar in your trainer battle music!
Those are my favorite Fire Red instruments! It sounds so epiccccc!

xGal

Mhm
Years
*UPDATE*

I have extended the number of Pokémon, so would you guys want me to add Fakemon or Gen IV+ Pokémon?

Pokémon Trainer 188

This is shaping up to look like a really nice hack, I think you should add some Gen IV Pokemon for sure

xGal

Mhm
Years
This is shaping up to look like a really nice hack, I think you should add some Gen IV Pokemon for sure

And what about unova/kalos Pokémon? What do you guys think? By far I have added the 3 Gen IV starters and their evolutions :)

Years
Well, if would be good if you added the evos of some older gens Pokémon. I would also like to see Pancham and Pangoro in the game, haha, but that's just perssonal preference. Cryogonal would also be cool!

AstralComet

PKMN-Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
Hummm... First of all, the mapping is boring. For example, the city looks empty and the grass in the route looks badly placed. And the cave is far too empty... I like the tiles, but in my opinion you should change their color to a more ''pokemon-ish'' style. About the Evil Team, Team Electric is a bad name. I guess their goal will be something about electric energy so how about calling them Team Volt? However, I really love your compositions and the other features of your hack. Keep working on this!

xGal

Mhm
Years
Update:

R/S/E Graphics!

By far, the R/S/E tilesets and the textboxes are ready.
UdrP5nc.jpg

Credit to reshilegend for porting the tilesets for me (I have done the textboxes).

AstralComet

PKMN-Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 21, 2015
I prefered the older tiles, but if you want to keep them in RSE-style you should update the screenshots.

Back