• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event [AUDIENCE SIGN UP NOW] PokeCommunity's Big Brother [POKEMON]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Three hours left! Posting your threads in this thread WILL help. ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Salzorrah, Lycanroc and Mobile Tsk each recieve 1 nomination point.

Waterproof, DyingWillFlareon, LadyLucina and Aquacorde all get immunity for posting a thread here.

That means you can vote for ETL.it, CUTIEFLY!!!, Mobile Tsk, Salzorrah and Lycanroc. You have 48 hours to vote!

Secret tasks will start this week. If you complete Big Brother's tasks you will get a special surprise. Maybe.

I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

I'll be registering as a housemate of the Sun and Moon forum. Also user waterproof convinced me to join.

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Pokemon Gaming Central

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

wheeee~

Housemate, Pokémon General!!

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Fifth Generation, please!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

I will be signing up as a housemate, representing the ROM Hacking Forum.

First!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate, representing the Sixth Generation forum!

Is this how you sign up?

Years
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=388196

If it's still okay to get whatever for this, here's this thread. I'm so sorry for not linking it.

Edit: NM I understand what you were saying now. Didn't realize that the immunity was for linking it here. My bad.

Also, I guess I'm voting for Mobile Tsk. Nothing personal, I just don't really know who to vote for. :p

One more thing, are Fourth Gen and Pokemon Sun and Moon supposed to be black?

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I guess this weekend wasn't the best time to hibernate :/ Couldn't even post my thread. Oh well.
I'm gonna vote Lycanroc just to annoy him :p

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok I was trying to extend this so that those who hadn't completed the secret tasks could have more time...

But alas. Those who haven't completed the tasks will be up for elimination after either Salzorrah, Lycanroc or Mobile Tsk is eliminated. The audience will have 48 hours from now (excluding Floofy). After that ANYONE who hasn't completed their secret task will be up for elimination so audience will vote twice.

...after that we'll start our new challenges. :)

I haven't actually been involved in this forum, but I'd like to be a housemate in 4th gen if that's okay.

I'm still relatively new and this seems like a good way to get a little involved.

Also a reason to go check out the 4th gen forums. :) It is my favorite gen.

I'll be registering as a housemate of the Sun and Moon forum. Also user waterproof convinced me to join.

Housemate- Second Gen please? I wanted Challenges but i waited too long to login aha
:3

wheeee~

Housemate, Pokémon General!!

I'd like to sign up as a housemate representing Fifth Generation, please!

I'm going to sign up as a housemate and represent Challenges!

why the hell not

I'll represent the Third Generation if you don't mind :x

All right, I can see this. I feel like this'll have a touch of a Total Drama Island feel to it. Anyways, I'm hopping on this bandwagon, too.

First!

Is this how you sign up?

I'll be an audience member, if that's still open for signup

As an audience member, I would go for evicting Cutiefly, mostly because I chose someone at random. Nothing personal.

Am I doing this evicting thing right?

oh! then i think audience C:

I think I'll become an audience, since somebody might be needing that more than us.

Good luck with the event, peeps.

I'll also sign up as an audience member!

I'll sign up as an audience member as well.

Yo, I would like to be an audience member, if there's still space for me. :)

Hm, this looks really interesting! I will sign up as a member of the audience, if that's possible.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Ok I was trying to extend this so that those who hadn't completed the secret tasks could have more time...

But alas. Those who haven't completed the tasks will be up for elimination after either Salzorrah, Lycanroc or Mobile Tsk is eliminated. The audience will have 48 hours from now (excluding Floofy). After that ANYONE who hasn't completed their secret task will be up for elimination so audience will vote twice.

...after that we'll start our new challenges. :)

Wait... secret tasks? And I'll vote for Salzorrah.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
Nica what are these secret tasks

I mean ill probably get eliminated anyway lmao but

What are these secret tasks what are you talking about?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Unfortunately you are eliminated Mobile Tsk. However! You're now an audience member so you can now vote on stuff (including this elimination).

Ok, so,

I set three secret tasks.

LadyLucina had the task to get two people to post in their thread... secretly. As they have only replied regarding one person... LadyLucina is now up for elimination.

DyingWillFlareon had to swap her forum with another user. As this task is completed... she is safe.

Waterproof had the same task as DyingWillFlareon. As I have not heard back... Waterproof is up for elimination.

Audience you have 48 hours to decide who you want to eliminate - Waterproof or LadyLucina. Both of you may make your case here and try to convince the audience otherwise... if you wish. For this elimination the audience can choose not to eliminate anyone... but only if every single audience member decides to abstain. If even one audience member votes then the elimination is on.

There was one other task... but that'll be announced in 48 hours. :)
I'll be an audience member, if that's still open for signup

You're in :) Vote in this thread for evictions.

As an audience member, I would go for evicting Cutiefly, mostly because I chose someone at random. Nothing personal.

Am I doing this evicting thing right?

oh! then i think audience C:

I think I'll become an audience, since somebody might be needing that more than us.

Good luck with the event, peeps.

I'll also sign up as an audience member!

I'll sign up as an audience member as well.

Yo, I would like to be an audience member, if there's still space for me. :)

Hm, this looks really interesting! I will sign up as a member of the audience, if that's possible.

First!

Is this how you sign up?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Well, that's what happens when you're afraid to approach anyone, even online.

Just great, uncle. Another one of your screw-ups caused your imminent downfall.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
:'(

Those who voted for the early demise of the great strategist - vengeance thy name is Tsk <3 ;)

Back