• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help !!! Stuck at Team Galactic Boss !!!

ZeroX234

Magikarp Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2008
I need strong pokemon.I have a few gible but other than that I dont have too many strong pokemon.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I need strong pokemon.I have a few gible but other than that I dont have too many strong pokemon.
I can trade you a Chimchar, Turtwig, or Piplup(only 1 of those please) at level 5 and you can try to train it to the level of the pokemon you have now. I can these any of these three for a Gible

ZeroX234

Magikarp Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2008
ok but you need the palpad and your FC and Name wich you get at about the 4th town.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I am already in Sangdem city. I just have to get to the city after this and I will get to trade you. Give me a min =]]

ZeroX234

Magikarp Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2008
ok post your FC and name when you can I already posted mine.:pokeball:

ZeroX234

Magikarp Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2008
srry I have to go to bed but I can play wifi in bed so....I just cant get your FC and Name.I only have 5 min. from 9:10 p.m. Indiana time(DLST)

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
srry I have to go to bed but I can play wifi in bed so....I just cant get your FC and Name.
Alright. Your piplup is level 10 already, prolly 11 soon im Going to go to the town where i can get the code. as sooon as i get it i will give i to u to trade

Back