• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just logged into Pokemon Battle Revolution for the first time in over 4 years

Siigari

NU Addict
Years
And was happy to bring back my old Paraflinch team. Dunsparce and Lopunny along with Glaceon and Kingdra hit the field. Against a Groudon and a Darkrai first, with Mewtwo and some other Legendary backing them up, I was certain to amuse myself with some Legendary stompage.

Fight starts, I get a paralyze and flinch off successfully. Over the next 3 turns, his Darkrai did nothing but this sleep move which tried to put both my Pokes to sleep. Inevitably it did, and I lost.

His Pokes were both below 50% by the time he succeeded in this rule-breaking trick.

So before I go marching back on to the Nintendo WFC to play more, is it just kind of common for players to not observe standard rulesets? Sure I was using NU vs Ubers, but before both my Pokes were asleep, I was (arguably) winning. But yeah, is this fair? Is this expected? Just want to know. Thanks!

Sort of a rant, sort of a vent. I am going to go play White for a bit and level up my new Pokes ;D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Since this seems to be more of a competitive battling discussion type of thing, I'm going to move it to Battle Center. Sorry if this isn't the right place, Wolflare! :(

Back