• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Least Favorite Gen 6 Pokemon

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Greninja, I just don't like its design, don't see the appeal and how popular it is cause it's a ninja frog who's really good in competitive play and the amount of attention it got to the point where the anime made up a completely new nonsense form for it, practically giving it a Mega, is ridiculous.

TBH I don't really hate any Gen 6 pokemon, I'm fine with most of them. When I first saw Froakie when it was revealed in 2013, didn't expect it to become Charizard/Pikachu tier in popularity.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
My least favourite Gen 6 Pokemon is Binacle. I normally don't dislike Pokemon for design alone, but Binacle's design is so awkward, I can't even tell what it's supposed to be.

I also don't like Furfrou. I think it's ugly. And yes, I know you can trim it to make it look better, but I find it unfair that the trimming mechanic is restricted to this thing alone. Also, I think Furfrou is annoying.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Online now
probably Dedenne, pikaclones were never really my thing

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
I think Gen 6 has some incredibly good designs (Chesnaught <3, Aegislash, the ghost/grass duo, the birds) but I also think it has some of the most forgettable (bergmite and avalugg) as well as my least favorite line: Swirlix and Slurpuff.

Back