• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BROKEN;; (OOC/SU)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Hooray! Comedy makes the world go around!! I think he should do it. ICHIRO, I THINK YOU SHOULD DO IT!

He could fall ontop of the man. OR ON TOP OF MEW!?! Or on a tree. On SOMETHING.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
Here's a started SU. I like having it down and working on it gradually @-@ It makes me feel more safe. So far I have the History. If there is anything wrong with it... feel free to tell me now :3

Name: Daniel Catrone (Will be refered to as Danny, but can go by anything at each character's discretion.)

Birthdate: August 19th

Personality: Danny quite frankly is a bit of a loner, although, he does it in his own way. He isolates himself from others by being a coward, a braggart, and a prankster. Rather than being serious in a given instance, he'll most likely laugh it off and run away. It's not a big problem, so why should he get involved? Danny's aloofness also serves to protect his heart. After losing everything, he doesn't want to get close to people so he can lose it all over again.

Danny does, however, have a weakness for damsels in distress. If the situation is dire enough, he may get serious. Especially if it touches one of his soft spots. Once readied, he's no longer as unreliable and actually tries for a change. Danny will eagerly help whomever he has to with a smile on his face. One of the most noticeable triggers of this change is when the event involves water. He has lost a family member to the ocean and nearly drowned himself. Danny doesn't trust anyone, but himself to deal with water because they might end up hurt.

Overall, Danny takes his past quite seriously. He may snap if it is aggravated too much. Although usually level-headed, he may become violent when given enough stress.

History: Danny was adopted by a modest family that lived on the outskirts of Sunnyshore, Sinnoh. The family consisted of a mother who stayed at home to look after the children, a father who left every day to work in the city, and their biological son who was two years older than him and suffered from birth defects. Although the parents legitimately loved both of them equally, their biological son's ailments forced them to coddle him more than Danny. This is something that he has always been jealous of and is why he spent most of his younger years being a brat who begs for other people's attention.

The summer of his seventh birthday was when he recieved his near-death experience. The entire family took a day trip to the beaches around the City. When his older brother had a fit of violent coughing and Danny was no longer a center of attention, he swam far out into the ocean and pleaded for everyone to praise him on how far he had swam. A vicious wave swept him under and he nearly drowned. When Danny recovered, he cursed his luck and wished that it was his brother who had been in his place instead.

Danny's life at home became progressively worse for him. Now that he was older and more able, he had to help take care of his brother. Danny hated watching over him and would often forget to feed him, bathe him, and clean him. His parents frequently yelled at him for his lack of love and Danny increased the distance between himself and his family. Soon he was out hanging with his school friends more than with his family. Danny enjoyed his school life and became a bit of a social butterfly

When his brother's sixteenth birthday occured, Danny was at the mall with his best friend. His brother, mother, and father had all gone down to the beach to celebrate. His brother's innertube had a leak and it was impossible for either his mom or his dad to rescue him as he was too far away. His brother's death crushed him and he regretted having wished his brother dead. The remaining four years of Danny's life were spent reforming. He boldy declared his life's purpose as to live on for his brother and he mellowed out around his family. For once he recieved the attention he desired and he was closer than ever to his family. Danny also picked up a few volunteer jobs and actively participated in neighbor hood events. It was a shame that it had all been trashed on his 18th birthday.

While participating in a school-related carwash, Danny coughed up bubbles. At first it was just shrugged off as something from the soap, but after the third time it was confirmed. Danny wasn't a normal human and his parents feared the discovery of his secret. After the war, Sunnyshore had become a major port and soldiers flooded the city. What if they got word of the mysterious bubble boy? So as part of their agreement, they told Danny about his birth. They also planned to have him escape by going along the beaches. His guardian spirit could help him along the way they assured him, but Danny was still terrified. He could no longer see his friends nor family and he questioned his purpose of "living for his brother." After being forced out on his own, Danny reverted back to his former self.

Appearance: Danny stands well below the average height at 5'2" with a petite and muscle-free build. His black hair is combed forward with a few spikes in the front and a blue stripe that runs down the middle and matches his eyes. His skin is moderately tan from the days spent on the beach and he has a few pimples on the left-hand corner of his face and a small scratch on his nose.

Danny's attire consists of what's light and what's needed; he wears a thin grey hoodie over a blue t-shirt and black gym shorts. In response to his water-related abilities, he also carries rain poncho and his gym shorts may double as swim trunks. Danny also wears nice and loose flip-flops of which he has gained some mastery over after a few years of experience. As far as accessories are concerned, he prefers to not wear any as they might drag him down. He does, however, own a small pack of which contains mostly snacks and a Frogger keychain.

Pokemon Spirit: Politoed

RP Sample: (will fill later)

Last edited:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
DEUS EX MACHINA! /kidding; don't kill me please ;;

I honestly don't have any idea because I myself don't have an idea as to what to do next XD; I was thinking of possibly going after Cobalion (which now doesn't have anyone attacking it, iirc?), or just waiting until they're all defeated or w/e, which I doubt won't happen too soon :B

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I had my character knock out the Cobalion for the time being, but you could always revive it if you wish. Lyle could just be amazed its alive and get owned by it. Thats what he gets for breaking his hand X___X

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
DEUS EX MACHINA! /kidding; don't kill me please ;;

I honestly don't have any idea because I myself don't have an idea as to what to do next XD; I was thinking of possibly going after Cobalion (which now doesn't have anyone attacking it, iirc?), or just waiting until they're all defeated or w/e, which I doubt won't happen too soon :B

I had my character knock out the Cobalion for the time being, but you could always revive it if you wish. Lyle could just be amazed its alive and get owned by it. Thats what he gets for breaking his hand X___X
Cobalion is good for a few good hits. They are strong, but so are we! If you want, I can get the man to come and join you guys? d: He can set up you guys beating the piss out of Cobalion?

I made post, it come out crappy. Blame my phone :| BTW, how accurate is Destiny's theory?
It is quite short. d: It's uh... well, you are fairly close, in fact!

EDIT: @TornZero are you talking to Kerin and Destiny?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Cobalion is good for a few good hits. They are strong, but so are we! If you want, I can get the man to come and join you guys? d: He can set up you guys beating the piss out of Cobalion?

I could go for that. I would like to knock out one completely and then maybe help one of the others knock out another one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I could go for that. I would like to knock out one completely and then maybe help one of the others knock out another one.
Alrighty, I'll write that in! I think Jem and Johann could use a hand afterwards!

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

It is quite short. d: It's uh... well, you are fairly close, in fact!

EDIT: @TornZero are you talking to Kerin and Destiny?
Well, you're the only two together besides Lucas and Matthew, the latter of which seems to have Spider-Man Powahz coming from his mouth.

Also, I believe
?????? is using the names in the same referential way I do, since it does help get rid of confusion. (I was just trying to minimize it until we at least got names.)

Last edited:
Years
Whoa.....wow wow....this all very fast, I'll try my best to keep up though. x_x

So just to prevent myself from popping in unnecessarily and interrupting whatever that's happening, could someone summarise what has happened so far? Sorry for the inconvenience caused. >_<

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Haha, sorry. D: There's still Pok?mon to beat up!

I keep texting Sweet_dreams but i'm getting no reply. I'm getting worried ah ah ah!

Back