• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
"No I don't think you're strange. You look almsot normal now" I said. I chuckled to myself and set off towards the street and waited for David to follow.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I had gone back not much later, deciding to try to explain myself again, when i found out what had happened. I didn't know many people here, the only one I felt I could really trust with my story was david. I charged off through the halls, triying to find him, he was part umbreon, he might be able to help me track her!

Years
After what felt like hours of walking, but was probably just a few minutes, I noticed that there were some clouds rolling in, and the tempature was dropping fast. it was probably going to snow, but I didn't care. Death was better than being where I felt unsafe.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Eclipse- that latias morph, you know her? She's gone missing, I need your nose to help track her!" I said, though I was already draggin david by the wrist to Eclipse's room as I said this...

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
OOC: I've only been absent from this thread for only two days and it has five posts all ready. Well, since it would be senseless not to post with the quote, "Better late then never" on my head ...

IC: I walked along the town streets, frustrated, my thoughts bneing interrupted with constant sneezing, "HACHOO!" a few flames came out of his nose like a dragon breathed out smoke, "darn weather. I hate colds." I said as I walked. The cold weather was getting to me, and yet I couldn't help but think of other things that would probably show out a strange change into shape out in the public. I lit up my finger with a the flames that I spat out. "On way to keep warm..."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I just stood there... I sighed. So much for lunch. "When will I ever get to eat?" I asked the sky. I sighed and ran after the others. I didn't know the Latias morph well enough to track her with my abilities unfortunatly.

Years
Suddenly, I felt a hand clamp over my mouth and nose, blocking my air-path. a bit mistake. After struggling for a moment, my eyes started glowing, causing a massive explosion that knocked him off me. Without thinking, I turned, and moved further away, as snow began to fall..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"You're the only one I know who has a good enough nose." I said, not dragging him any more, but I kept a firm hold on his wrist to make sure he wouldn't bolt. I need you to help me find her!" I repeated, quickly losing my patience, if not my temper.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
Years
I suddenly came up to a group of people. One of them looked a bit red in the face in the face and was. Naturally, since I was a nosey person, I went up to them ,"Hi, there peoples. What's going on here?" I said cooly as if I knew them for long time.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
My jaw dropped as I looked at the scene. "What the heck were you doing anyways!?!" I yelled at Robert. "Anyways..." I took a whiff of the blood. The scent was very odd, not like any other blood I'd smelt before. "I got a trail, come on."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I had followed the others and came into a room with a shattered window. I gasped at the scene. I decided it was best not to say anything and let them concentrate. 'Wonder what could have happened here...' I thought to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back