• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
"O-Oh, it's not a problem miss Cynthia. I-I'm just not used to meeting people of your... S-Strenght..."

Cynthia smiled. "You'll get that much strength if you really work hard for it. Just keep on learning here in the PTA."

Miharu sighed. "I remember the good old days when there wasn't an academy to train trainers and that you'd just have to pick it up as you go along on your journey or die."

Cynthia jabbed Miharu in the stomach again with her elbow. Miharu winced.

"Are you trying to give me internal bleeding!?" exclaimed Miharu.

"Yes," Cynthia deadpanned.

"Master, there's a bit of a misunderstanding here," said Bishamon. Miharu could hear the amusement rolling off of his voice.

She frowned. "What?"

"I'm not sure that your heart could take it." Bishamon chuckled. "One of the kids thinks that you and Cynthia are a couple."

"..."

Bishamon laughed. Miharu's scowl deepened. "You're an arse."

"Takes one to know one."

"What ever happened to the nice Bishamon?"

"I took him over. Mwuhahahaha."

"Worst. Evil. Laugh. Ever."

Cynthia, who noticed Miharu's expression, rolled her eyes. "What is Bishamon saying now?"

"Apparently someone thinks of us as a couple," replied Miharu. She smirked. "They're lucky Bishamon won't say who. Then again, why not give people a show?"

Cynthia, who knew what was coming, frowned. "No, Miharu. We are not doing that again."

Miharu pouted. "But whyyyy~!?"

"The last time we did that, we got kicked out of a restaurant," Cynthia said dryly. "We're supposed to be teachers, Miharu, teachers."

Miharu huffed. "Fine. I would like to state the record that despite our obvious UST, we are not dating."

"UST," repeated Cynthia dubiously. "UST. Miharu, I am about to go beat you again in a pokemon battle."

"This time, I would win," Miharu retorted.

"Who is the one currently in the lead right now?" asked Cynthia innocently.

"You only have TWO more wins than me, TWO," stated Miharu. "I still beat you loads of times."

"But I've beaten you two more times than you have beaten me," replied Cynthia easily.

"You gained twenty levels since we last battled!" exclaimed Miharu. "If it wasn't for the fact that it was an unofficial official match, I would have spammed Revives and Hyper Potions 'till I won."

"I could have done the same, you know," Cynthia said dryly.

"...Shut up."

Cynthia laughed.

Maxwell's stomach growled loudly.

Miharu smiled. "Someone hungry?"

"Remember that time-"

"Never. Speak. Of. It. Again," Miharu stated firmly.

"But-"

"Never."

Cynthia rolled her eyes.

Maxwell's Swinub burst out of his pokeball and finished Maxwell's food.

Miharu scowled. "I hate it when your pokemon steals your food."

"And put sleeping pills in them?" Cynthia said innocently.

"Or alcohol," Miharu grumbled.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian sort of watched all this with a confused expression. He was actually thinking they were together, and turned red when Miharu said something. He clutched Sprinkles tighter to him, and the eevee growled in protest

"U-u-umm... I-I ave to g-go... Sapphire wanted to see the rest of the campus a-and I..." he stammered out, looking to her for help. He wanted to just go, as this was getting awkward. He didnt much care where either. He just wanted things to change right now, and he didn't care how at all.

Thyme

Thyme shrugged. "He wasn't leaving when I hit him." she said slowly as she looked down at herself, "Uhg... This mud is going to take forever to get off... Looks like I'm walking from here."

The snivy looked around with a passing interest at the students. Now that the excitement was over, she was bored again. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. "Now what should we do?" she asked the world in general.

Quin

Quin dashed into the pokemon center and returned Arcino. He passed over his four pokeballs, Ezar, and Mai and grinned.

"Healing please! I have to hurry!" he said with a smile as the nurse took his pokemon and began to restore them to full health. He looked around at the other trainers then turned and got his pokemon back before rushing out of the pokemon Center, wanting to go and do something else.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia continues to eat her sandwich at a calm pace. Every so often she gives a glance at Cynthia. She had met Cynthia once or twice when a case involving pokemon abuse got really big in Sinnoh, although it was only in passing. Sometimes Cynthia would come to watch, but that had been a long time ago. When she was younger she actually had an admiration for the champions of the various regions. She even had a dream of breaking away from her family's tradition and instead roaming the land as a pokemon trainer. Her parents had made sure that she saw her delusions for what they really were. All they had been were simple dreams that she had grown out of. She knew her true purpose was to follow in her parents footsteps, like their family had been doing for the past four generations.

Her respect for the region champions had crumbled when they publicly spoke in favor of allowing one of her parent's clients to be sent to jail for a crime he hadn't committed. Lucia sighed as she finished her sandwich. It seemed that the world was against her family, and yet her family continued to do what was right. Lucia gathered the crumbs in her napkin and made sure to clean her area. Just because this was a public area didn't mean that she couldn't keep it clean.

Just as she was ready to walk away from her table a moment of indecision hit her. She could easily walk away from Cynthia, or she could take charge and question the Champion as to why she didn't understand the good her parents were doing and why she actively fought it. She looked back at the group surrounding Cynthia and finally pulled out a coin from her pocket. "Heads I leave, tails I approach." Roberto leaned back yet again as she tossed the coin into the air and grabbed it and placed it on the palm of her hand. She took a deep breath and took her hand away to reveal the tails side.

Lucia took in a deep breath and turned to Roberto, "Looks like we're going in deep Roberto."

"Sci." Roberto simply says. Lucia turned to the group and shivered. She hadn't done anything on a scale like this before. Most of the time it was her parents who interacted with the disgruntled public, but still she would represent her parents and stand tall and proud for who she was. Roberto put a reassuring pincer on her shoulder and she walked forward with Roberto in tow.

Lucia walked toward the crowd and had to slightly raise her voice to be heard, "Excuse me, Miss Cynthia. I wish to ask you a question." She didn't know if Cynthia would recognize her or not, and she highly doubted that she would, but that wouldn't stop her.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Wow. What a talkative Umbreon that just walked into the room. Interesting color too. It seemed the two of them were somewhat getting along too. That's a good sign. It's good for Kiyoko to be able to interact with other Pokemon.

"Well. . . I was going to hang out in here for a little bit longer to take care of some things," N began.

Zoroark rolled his eyes. Come on. Both of you. We'll go get some berries to eat.

Zoroark looked like he was about to lead them out, then turned back around. You two better not be making eggs while my back is turned got it? And you better not be leading him on either little Umbreon.

He was teasing of course, but who knows if Kiyoko would notice it or not.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kiyoko, Chapter 4: Interactions

INTERACTIONS
Making Eggs

Kiyoko was about to say 'I'm not hungry', but his stomach decided against him with a moderately loud growl. He followed after Zoroark, glancing back at N as they were leaving. He heard Zoroark's words and felt his face instantly blush. H-hey!! Flustered and embarrassed, he padded after Zoroark, head lowered, tail twitching shyly.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star grinned. N's voice was so soothing to her. "Okay! See ya N." Star looked to the Zoroark as he suggested berries. "Okay. I love berries. Not Poffins though. Or PokeBlox. Ick! Raw berries are the best way. In my opinion." Star giggled. "You two better not be making eggs while my back is turned got it? And you better not be leading him on either little Umbreon" Star glanced at Kyioko. "Whaa? Im too young for those shannanagins! Hehe~ But your not to bad looking Kyioko." Star winked at him, then walked to Zoroark. "I'm not planning on leading him on. Buut, now that you mention it~" Star giggled and followed the older Pokèmon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
(Ooc: xD Well the KiyokoXStar story is already interesting! I hope Kilik gets to meet N & Kiyoko soon.)

Kilik Chambers

How was Kilik suppose to clean himself now? "Oh, my! Kilik, are you okay?" Alice asked concernly to him. At least he's getting attention.

"I'm fine, just annoyed." He answered. He looked at Mistress who was giggling. What a prankster she is, but it's not funny. "Hey! You come back down here & carry me as a Swampert!"

"Nope~ I think I'll keep flying around." That was her reply. Never trust a Zorua to help. Great, now Kilik has to walk the rest of the trip. & he loved these clothes. What was he suppose to do now, who knows how long it'll take to clean up? He turned to Alice who was conversationg with her new Grimer. "She can be a real problem...all the time." Man. By his guess everyone but him were clean from top to bottom. Well, almost bottom.

The Yanma that Mistress was flew around the class, even the teacher Hilda. Boy was she having fun now. What could be better? Pulling pranks of course. Though it doesn't compare to how bad Kilik's smelling by now. Keke!

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Ooookay, this is getting interesting as well as severely weird. Lots of people here too." thought Gen. Most awkward were the 2 teachers, they were teachers but they didn't act like it at the time. Not in Gen's mind anyway.
He looked around at saw a little puff of white cream sticking out somewhere. He went over and saw that it was CupCream. She fainted. It was typical really, she would faint at seeing anyone famous. He walked back to his seat, ate the food 'till it was gone and resumed watching. Gen slapped CupCream's face gently and she woke up, still in shock. CupCream was too...... shy to even look at Cynthia. But Gen thought about something mischievous. He was wondering what would happen if he put CupCream, who couldn't even look somebody famous in the eye, right in front of Cynthia.

He decided to carry it out, but he was too shy himself to talk to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byron on the other was hearing what Cynthia was talking about and he saw the other teacher, apparently she was called Miharu.
And because of several things she said, he thought that they were dating. 'Course, he knew better than to instantly suspect it.

He did have to agree on the fact that back then you wouldn't get anywhere if you didn't learn anything and had no idea of what was going on. Buuuut since Cynthia DID elbow her twice, Byron thought Cynthia disagreed. Miharu said they met before, but he didn't remember her. But on account that he was afraid that Cynthia would elbow his guts like she did to Miharu, he played along and said, "Y--yeah, I remember you, you were the kid with a pokemon that beat me some..... time..... ago...."

Afterwards he answered Cynthia's question,"I, was hungry and forgot breakfast. And judging from the noise of his stomach, I don't think he had either dinner nor breakfast. And there's also two other kids from my class, the kid with White hair is Gen, he amazingly put a hole on a table with a pickaxe and the one with brown hair is Dante, the only one out of the three here including Maxwell who did not mess up the class to some extent."

In the midst of that weirdness, he forgot to eat, AGAIN. So he scurried of to get just 3 pieces of bread, gobbled them up and returned to the group.
In between he noticed that there was a large ice cream near Gen and asked him," boy is that Vanilla Ice cream you got there, can I have it?"
After a heated discussion, he took CupCream with a amazingly scheming face and took her in front of Cynthia. She tried to float away, but alas it was in vain. She fainted but a gentle slap woke her up. She was deliberately looking down, trying to not get noticed by Cynthia.
He also noticed that a boy besides Cynthia was extremely uncomfortable there and asked him,"What's wrong boy, got an upset stomach?"
"Cruel teacher, agreeing to one of Gen's silly pranks..." mumbled CupCream.
---------------------------------------------------------
Gen and Byron's "heated discussion" mentioned above

Gen said a firm "no!" to Byron's request to eat CupCream. True she looked very yummy like a Vanilla ice cream, but nonetheless no one's gonna eat her. "Buuut, you could help me play a little prank on her..." said Gen.
"Nu-uh, no way that's mean" replied Byron. Though deep in his heart, he did want to.

"Too bad, it would be nice to see this shy little Cream-on-a-cup have some courage..." tempted Gen with sincere voice and eyes.

"Ghhh..... Fine, I'll do it. It would be interesting too..." said Byron reluctantly.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Zoroark

Believe it or not I'm actually serious about not leading the kid on, Zoroark said back to her as he continued walking. Hurt him physically or emotionally and you'll be in for it.

Despite his tough act, Zoroark knows how Kiyoko must be right now. He was in a similar predicament and mindset back when he was his age.

He pretty much lead the other two into the forests outside of the academy towards a bush he found the night before, the one he got those interesting berries from that Kiyoko had tried previously.

Remember these kid? Zoroark asked as he picked one off and tossed it to Kiyoko. He picked a second one off and tossed it to Star. Dunno if you'd care for this kind of berry, girl. This is something Kiyoko and my species tend to like.

He gave a smirk. Go on Kiyoko. Offer her the berry I just tossed. Girls like it whenever a boy offers them food.

He gave a wink. And don't forget about that trick I taught you too~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

INTERACTIONS
Grrrarrrr...!

Kiyoko blushed slightly and his tail flicked. However, on command, he did as he was told. He nudged the berry to her with his nose, and with a flick of his tail, used his newly obtained skill. Grrrarrrr~...!

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda nodded as she listened to Mr. West talk. She figured that psychic types would be hard to find. They always were. "See sir, I already have three psychic types. A Gothita, a Mushrana, and a Mime Jr. I've got three Pokemon in mind that I want to catch" she said with a smile. "Abra, Drowzee, and the half Psychic Smoochum. I might even see about getting my dad to send me an Eevee once his Vaporeon's egg hatches back home"

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire was deeply confused by all of this and blushed more getting embarrassed. When she heard Miharu say something about crashing a date she glanced at Bri and blushed more. She saw how nervous he was "you okay Bri?" she whispered concerned noticing more people had come over to the group. Any more people come over here I'm going to get uncomfortable. I hate crowded areas she thought shaking her head.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Truly inspiring words from someone of Cynthia's caliber, Maxwell was pretty happy to recieve these.
"Heh, of course I will! We all gotta get somwhere in life, don't we?" he said feeling less and less nervous as well as more and more confident from the Champion's words. Miharu made a comment about how in her days there were no academy for children to prepare themselves for trainerhood. She was quickly answered by Cynthia's elbow. To Maxwell that seemed a bit harsh, granted, Miharu had made a snarky comment but it was nothing to get elbowed for!

After what seemed as a moment of silence to Maxwell, Cynthia asked Miharu what Bishamon was saying. Huh? Who was this Bishamon character? Whoever he was, he could apparently read minds especially Maxwell's in this case and had told Miharu about it. Although he didn't seem to mention Maxwell directly, Miharu still said that he was lucky to not have his name mentioned. Sooo they weren't dating? Hoo boy... Maxwell's cheeks covered with a faint blush that grew a bit more noticable when Miharu mentioned something about giving people a show.

Next on the agenda for the "odd couple" was to argue with eachother. Maxwell discreatly thought "Thank you!" in his head, hoping that this Bishamon character would hear it.
Now the two women were speaking about food, clearly this was something that only regarded them. Maxwell noticed Byron coming back with a Pokémon (at least he thought it was a Pokémon) that looked like an ice cream, Brian standing uncomfortably with a blush on his face, as well as a girl with a Scizor coming up to them.

"Swiii..."[Ooh, that ice cream sure looks tasty...] Wilson said deviously from where he was on the ground.

"No. I know exactly what you're thinking, and you are NOT eating that. It's a Pokémon for Arceus' sake!" Maxwell gave his Swinub a stern look. He then proceeded to look at the girl who joined the group, but he actually looked more at her Scizor. Oh, he knew that Bug-type well. A very powerful and dangerous Pokémon who could easily rip you into shreds, should you ever anger it.

Right then, the fact that Brian seemded to feel awkward started to process inside Maxwell's mind giving him a concerned look on his face. "Well, it was a great pleasure meeting you miss Cynthia," he made a deep bow for the champion, "As well as meeting you miss Miharu!" he ended these words with a bow as well. This time directed at Miharu. He then proceeded to look at Byron,
"Sorry Mr. Byron, but I've got to go and help my friend Brian a bit, hope you don't mind?"

With that, the brown-haired teen let out a loud laugh and pressed both Bri and Sapphire close to him. He was completely ignoring anything close to personal space right now and said:
"Well, Bri if you wanna show Sapphire along then why not let me help you? Come! We've got lotsa' stuff to see!" then he promptly started to walk, almost dragging the kids behind him, until they were out of the cafeteria and out in the open.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy paid no attention to the people that were crowding around Cinthia, and headed straight to get food. Smokey, on the other hand, looked for rubbish bins in order to find something to eat. True, he could eat human food, but to him there was nothing like all the stuff that humans throw out. One man's trash is a Koffing's treat, you could say.

Anyway, bad puns aside, Jimmy ordered two sandwiches, one for him and another one for Kaida. The dragon gobbled up the sandwich, but still looked mad at Jimmy because he pulled her away from Zekrom. The boy then ate half of his sandwich when all of a sudden Starr popped out of his Pokéball, hyperactive as usual, and gobbled up what was left. Jimmy shook his head and sent him back inside without saying a word.

"Humph. Time to go training, I guess." he muttered.

He then walked out of the cafeteria, followed by an angry-looking Kaida and Smokey, who was eating some soda cans he found.

Alice Crenshaw

"Grigri. Grimer Gri." the Grimer said smiling, meaning "Don't worry. It's okay, really." Alice smiled and then turned to Kilik. He was all dirty because of his Pokémon. "She can be a real problem...all the time." Kilik said, and Alice giggled.

"I can see." she replied.

Then, all of a sudden, her happy face disappeared. She felt something gooey wrapping her legs again, and looked down to see her Grimer hugging her legs. She turned pale and closed her eyes. Jello giggled at the situation. It was quite an interesting turn of events.

"W-w-wow, y-you're quite affectionate I s-see..." Alice said awkwardly.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

When Sapph asked him if he was ok, Bri blushed deeper. He hadn't meant to worry her. "I'm fine." he whispered back quickly, feeling Maxwell grab him and Sapph. He nodded a little bit and smiled slightly, eager to get away from this awkward scene.

"Yeah, thanks Max. We should go and... L-let them talk for a while. You coming Sapph?" he said as Maxwell dragged them along. He would rather have gotten to give Sapph a tour by hemself, but having Maxwell along would be a lot of fun too. So he smiled a little bit as they walked along.

Nova

The Arcanine sat down in the grass and yawned. Vulpix was watching the ther trainers, a look of slight mistrust on his face.

"Oh cool! A wild Arcanine! Go, pokeball!" a boy said eagerly, throwing the ball at Nova, who yawned and swatted it down with his bushy tail

"Denied." he said boredly, setting his head down and looking at the kid, who huffed and pulled a pokeball off of his belt. He sent out a Lucario, and Nova barked a laugh. He shook his head as the pokemon assumed a battle stance.

"Want me to handle this one Nova?" Vulpix asked boredly, given that he also had a type advantage. Nova shook his head and fired a Flame Burst, which exploded on the Lucario and sent him to the dirt. The Lucario was back on his feet and growled, a large bone forming in his paws. Nova blinked and stood up, stretching out exagerratedly.

"Bring it, you moron." he said as he turned a curt look on the pokemon he was fighting.

Pppgggr

Cheese, for everyone!
Years
Ethan reached up and caught the pokeballs as Isaac tosses them to him. Clicking two of them onto his belt beside Quilava's, he took the other two and stored them within his bag. Then, dropping his bag on the ground beisde him, he turned towards the grass where Isaac's Trapinch had charged off into the grass, preparing himself for it's return-- Along with whatever monstrocity the pokemon would bring along with it.

Momments later, the pokemon burst out of the woods and over to Isaac. growing very tense, Ethan then watched as the grass began to shake. Sweat poured down his face from the intensity of the moment. Would the pokemon be something he could catch? Would it be strong? His lack of knowledge on how to capture a pokemon had caused him to begin worreying about such things.

Suddenly a Shroomish burst out of the grass and Ethan let out a rather loud sigh of relief, forgetting for a momment that he was there with Isaac. Realizing his mistake, he quickly recovered his stubborn attitude and looked over at the shroomish with a look of Sheer arrogance plastered upon his face.

Before he could give Quilava the command, however, another, much larger pokemon burst out of the grass, its nostrils flaring. This was a pokemon that Ethan had never seen before, but whatever it was, it wasn't going to be easy to catch.

Seemingly out of nowhere, the Tauros broke out at a charge, dashing towards Ethan in sheer, uncontrollable rage. Neither he, nor Quilava had time to react. As the pokemon rammed into him, it quickly flicked its head to the side and sent him flying.

Landing a few feet away, Ethan instantly began to panic and reached for one of the pokeballs at his belt. As the Tauros prepared for another charge, he quickly clicked the pokeball and tossed it at the bull-like pokemon.

To his dismay, however, the pokeball simply bounced off the Tauros' horn, shattering into pieces as the pokemon whipped it aside.

That should have worked! He thought to himself, his panic growing ever greater as the Tauros began to near.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star cocked her head. "I was serious too. I don't act like that, flirting without a reason." Star replied with a uncharacteristically serious tone. Star suddenly smiled and skipped after the males. They reached a forest outside of the Academy, and Zoroark stopped at a bush full of strange looking berries. "Remember these kid?"
Zoroark asked as he tossed the strange berry to Kyioko. Star stared at the berry. She has never seen one of these before. "Dunno if you'd care for this kind of berry, girl. This is something Kiyoko and my species tend to like." Zoroark said as she tossed one of the berries to Star. She was about to eat a bite, when she heard Zoroark say to Kyioko, "And don't forget about that trick I taught you too~" She didn't hear the rest of the conversation, so she was mildly surprised when Kyioko nudged the berry towards her. She quickly regained her composure, and slightly bowed to him, as a gesture of thanks.

Kyioko then, before Star could eat her berry, growled. "Grrrarrrr~...!" Star twitched her tail and grinned. "That... Was adorable!" Star left her berry, and jumped to Kyioko. She landed in front of him and giggled. "Sorry, I mean... That was super awesome. And... Manly... And... Uh... *Giggles again* Nope! Just really cute!" Star nudged his shoulder with her muzzle. "C'mon. What do you guys wanna do now? Oh!" Star quickly turned away from Kyioko and ran to her berry. Luckily, no Bug Types were crawling all over it yet, so she grabbed it, and walked back to the boys. "Mkay. I'b Rebdy to gbo!" She said, with a mouthful of berry.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Zoroark

Now this was just priceless. Zoroark let out a howl of laughter at Kiyoko's growl and at Star's response to it. He wasn't expecting that little growl to have gained such a result from Star. That is, he wasn't expecting her to react so enthusiastically to it.

Zoroark sat down and started eating one of the berries himself. We came here because the boy needed to eat. . . and has to eat mind you, he began, giving Kiyoko a look as if saying that he'd better eat. Kiyoko here hasn't been able to get a good diet before we took him in. You can tell just from how scrawny he is. So right now we're going to sit here and eat so that the kid can get some meat on his bones.

He then looked up to Star and gave a very interesting teasing or sneaky look in his eye towards her. Just so the kid can get enough energy to keep up with yall's "playtime". Heheheheheh.

He took another bite of his berry and swallowed. Honestly he wasn't expecting it to be this soon or this quickly to have Kiyoko find a potential mate. A friend, maybe. But a potential mate? Just wasn't expected to happen this soon for anyone after having a detailed talk about the subject.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

INTERACTIONS
Meat!

Kiyoko had blushed by such a reaction from Star. I'm confused... He shook it off, listening to Zoroark and beginning to eat the berries. However, when he said 'meat' (out of context, but he said it) Kiyoko looked up. Is there any meat...? I liked that meat N made...

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Zoroark laughed at, presumably, Star's reaction. She blushed a bit, but grinned none the less. Star nodded when Zoroark was talking about Kyioko's diet. He did look a little thin. "MmHmmm. That is kinda how Psy, my friend, was found. Really hungry and reeeeeaaallllllyyyyy thin. Like, freaky thin!" Star was remincising when Zoroark snapped her out of it by mentioning "Playtime" Star blushed profusely and looked to the ground. She then, after she dismissed her red tint on her muzzle, she pounced onto Zoroark. "Grrr.... I otta sc-" She then started laughing. She rolled off of the larger Dark type, and sat up. She took a deep breath and calmed down "S-Sorry..." Star giggled and finally stopped.

She was thinking of something completely off topic when Ziroark mentioned meat. Star gagged and put her paws on her head (Like a dog does when they're laying down) She shuddered and looked at Kyioko. "Y-You LIKE meat? You like it when the gross blood drips down your face? Uh... Wait... You meant cooked meat? Hmm... I have never had any of that. S-Sorry... Meat is gross. It is a dead Pokemon! Although... My species eats meat... Weird! Hey, what time is it?" Star tried to change the topic. She is a vegetarian. She will eat eggs though! And Water Types, and drink MooMoo milk.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Zoroark

The pokemon grinned when Star looked like she was about to attack him after pouncing onto him. He sat back up straight after she rolled off and started apologizing. Man what a weird girl.

He looked down at Kiyoko and shook his head. It's an expression kid. It means giving ya enough food to grow right.

He looked at Star and gave a. . . well it wasn't a dark type smirk or grin this time like he normally had. It was more like a serious grim face. He tossed a berry on top of her head and took another bite out of the berry he was already eating. Wrong meat girly. It wasn't Pokemon meat, it was steak. You know. Like from the animal, the cow.

(Because apparently in the Anime continueum which this RP follows, real animals exist in the world with people and pokemon)

There's nothing wrong with eating meat. You just admitted that your kind eats meat too. And in case you're still curious, yes it was cooked. Lot's of herbs too. . . Zoroark looked down at his berry and finished it up. Oh well.

Zoroark started eating his second berry.

Back