The PokéCommunity Forums Entertainment & Media Video Games
What are you currently playing? V4

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:43 AM).
someone needed a doctor?

Nature: Sassy
overwatch as usual. double xp weekend guys!

//theme//pair//the legend of pokecommunity//

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:48 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by thedestinedblade.
Radiant Cool Boy

Nature: Mild
Started up Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux. Only an hour in, but I'm already liking the story and the feeling of helplessness you're presented with. The Demonica suits are pretty sweet too, lol.

I've also been playing Inazuma Eleven Galaxy on the 3DS. It's the only game I haven't played (due to not being localized), but I felt like playing an Inazuma game ever since the new anime aired. I've seen the Galaxy anime at least so I get what's going on for the most part.
Old 1 Week Ago (5:20 AM).
Last Bastion's first to fight!

Nature: Lonely
Playing C&C Red Alert 2 practising for upcoming 2v2 tournament :D
Discord = TY#9933

YouTube | Twitch | Clown Fiesta
Old 1 Week Ago (3:31 PM).
and we will dance in the neon light

Persona 5. Finally picked it up the other week after buying it like...a month ago?

(I was trying to get through FF15 first before I played it.)
Old 1 Week Ago (7:53 PM).
4 million years

Nature: Hasty
    Mario odyssey for the 2nd time, Mario kart 8 deluxe, overwatch even though my computer keeps crashing, slowly playing through xenoblade, clone hero, skyrim, aaaand FF1
    Old 1 Week Ago (1:50 AM).

CS:GO, RA2, Terraria, Pokemon Platinum... and hearthstone
    Discord = TY#9933

Old 4 Days Ago (10:52 AM).
    Banned

currently, I'm playing Assassins Creed Origins
      Old 4 Days Ago (2:06 PM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Gabriel8897 (Hello).

Nature: Quiet
        Well, in those months i've really enjoyed playing cs 1.6, it's really enjoyable and challenging with bots.
        Also right now i played cs:source, which is also fun with bots and extremely challenging too, but they can be irritating and annoying to kill sometimes, i say for both games, but not too hard and not too easy, just challenging and fun.
        Old 4 Days Ago (1:01 AM).

Currently playing CS:GO
        Discord = TY#9933

Old 3 Days Ago (9:38 PM).
        May My Heart Be My Guiding Key

Nature: Gentle
        Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (ENG/PS4) - long story short, deleted my PS4 stuff due to personal reasons, and i getting my stuff back. I also wanna play it on Critical mode before Kh3's release.
        Old 2 Days Ago (2:49 AM).
        Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

I am still predominantly playing Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition...I've averaged around 5 hours a day on it since it came out; more over the last few days. I have currently cleared all the Adventure Mode maps up to the Termina Map...which I cleared in a single day and am now systematically working my way through to pick up all the hidden items and get A ranks.

...this is easily the worst map. Most of the squares are K.O., Rupee, or Keep Capturing competitions. The former two are just boring, and have a fixed time of anywhere between 5 and 8 minutes. The latter one is irritating, because by the time I'm about to capture my sixth keep, enemy forces have taken the first one I originally captured. I legitimately hate these missions, more than I do traitor missions, or division missions that require you to use a godawful character.

That said, the only characters I can't stand now are Ghirahim (because he's just plain bad, and those goddamn poses he keeps pulling after EVERY ATTACK really throw off the rhythm), Zelda with her Baton (because she doesn't move at all when attacking, which is bad when she pushes enemies back and is entirely open to attack because of being stationary), Lana's Deku Stick (WHY, GOD) and both of Impa's weapons...the Great Sword is too slow and easily blocked (unless you're facing her in battle, then she psyducking carves you a new one...) and the Naginata is just plain bad. I'd rather play as Tingle than any of these characters, and that is saying something, as he's supposed to be the joke character.

Also, The Imprisoned can go and die in a hole. Bad enough Skyward Sword even exists, why does it have to infect this game as well? Fi is marginally decent with a Level 4+ weapon with Hasty Attacks as a skill on it, but apart from that? Everything that comes from that game that is in this game is the bane of my existence.

...uh. Anywho.

I was playing Vampyr, but I don't have the patience to explore right now. I like the vibe it's giving off - like The Legacy of Kain meets Dishonored - but I don't want to kill anyone and that means I need to wander around for sidequests...in a large, confusing map with no fast travel. That is criminally bad design and I pray to whatever god will listen to me that they patch fast travel between lairs in at a later date, because it's a big, confusing mess of a map and it is VERY tedious getting lost in it. Combat is also pretty meh and reminds me a lot of Bloodborne for its mediocrity. But the dialogue is pretty great.

Instead I'm playing the Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy and that is phenomenally underwhelming, especially coming off Batman: The Enemy Within, which is hands-down the best Batman game ever made...and I played through Arkham Asylum recently, so I make this claim in fullest confidence. Arkham Asylum has aged terribly and the combat is horrendous, even if the atmosphere is fantastic. But I digress. This is trying too hard to be like the movies and it's not really working out, because the characters look quite different in some places, and why the hell did they kill Thanos with a psyducking gun in the first episode. I can't see this one eclipsing either of the Batman titles or Tales from the Borderlands, somehow. But we'll see.

...downtime on Steam is divided between Torchlight II - I love these Diablo-like games - and The House in Fata Morgana, which I have wanted to read for AGES but been too stingy to buy.
        Old 2 Days Ago (3:50 AM). Edited 2 Days Ago by IcyIce.
        Fictional Writer.

I am always playing either Runescape or World of Warcraft when I can, but when it comes to consoles, I am currently playing:

Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo which I just got 2 days ago. Kinda addicted to it like I was with Wild World. Although I only play a little at a time.

Splatoon 2: I have also been playing Splatoon 2, mainly multiplayer. Trying to unlock Ranked Matches so I can play other modes. I am only only the second part of the campaign though.

Overwatch: I sometimes play Overwatch, but I can't really enjoy it as much as I'd want to because my computer can't handle it very well. Even at 50% Render I still lag badly. There are sometimes where I don't get any lag at all. I may start playing it more once the Summer Games start back if they do.

Those are really all I am playing right now. I have been thinking about playing Age of Empires franchise again, but I have to use the CD which I don't like doing anymore lol. But maybe I will get Age of Empires 2 on Stream.
          Old 2 Days Ago (4:08 AM).
          ---

Nature: Adamant
            I've started playing Dragonball Xenoverse 2 again. Played it before about a year ago. I've also recently finished Sonic Forces, quite an underrated game in my opinion.
            Old 2 Days Ago (6:12 AM).

CoD: Modern Warfare 2 Spec Ops with a friend, trying to get all stars in every challenge, aside from that some CS:GO, Red Alert 2 and Terraria
            Discord = TY#9933

Old 20 Hours Ago (2:04 PM).
            4 million years

Nature: Hasty
              Going full xenoblade until I 100% it
              and maybe a bit of clone hero too

Quick Reply