• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
Years
I appreciate your commitment to finishing this hack Aesthode. I wish more people here were like you, so many more projects would get completed with quality content at that.

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Omg is this for real? the best rom hacker of all time is back with the best hack ever made? Best news in 2017

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Aethestode is it possible for the mega evolution to be in batle only? This is the best eva hack rom it would be awesome to have proper mega evolution

THANK YOU for coming back to us we all love Red Chapter

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 1, 2017
Im stuck at the missingno battle,
my pokemons are lvl 70 and i have enough healing items
but every time i damage him he just heals or 1hit my pokemon

ive been fighting him for 4 hours straight but it just isnt working what should i do

with for 4 hours straight i dont mean in one battle xD

Trainer 766

my pokemons are lvl 70 and i have enough healing items
but every time i damage him he just heals or 1hit my pokemon

ive been fighting him for 4 hours straight but it just isnt working what should i do

with for 4 hours straight i dont mean in one battle xD

He's a Flying type, use that to your knowledge. I've beaten him on the first try, he's no pushover, but he can actually be beaten.

Back