• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Loxippo's Pokemon Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Hello there!

I'm interested in your EV'd Umbreon. I'd be willing to trade a Lv. 100 Lucario and a Shiny Rayquaza (Lv. 70)

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
Hey there!

I'm interested in your EV'd Umbreon.

I'd be will ing to trade a Lv. 100 Lucario & a Shiny Rayquaza

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
Loxuis May I Trade A Lv 1 Dialaga for You Lv 1 Shiny Abosl? FC In Sig!

jahz

<-- I made that XD
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Could I get those please? :] Maybe I'll find something I like anyway.

Sorry I've asked RNC because i got the pokes offf her and for some reason she hasnt got a log of the Ev's :S sorry :/

Years
Hey there!

I'm interested in your EV'd Umbreon.

I'd be will ing to trade a Lv. 100 Lucario & a Shiny Rayquaza

I believe we've got two EV'd Umbreons in our thread so you'll have to point out which one.

Loxuis May I Trade A Lv 1 Dialaga for You Lv 1 Shiny Abosl? FC In Sig!

Sorry lol but I was actually gonna SR for a Dialga in my SS game.

Could I get those please? :] Maybe I'll find something I like anyway.

Sorry I've asked RNC because i got the pokes offf her and for some reason she hasnt got a log of the Ev's :S sorry :/

Ah that's fine just gimme a bit to try and figure them out and I'll get back to you.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2016
But How About Shiny Lv 30 Something Gyarados From SS Or Jirachi?

Last edited:

psychicaqua

Psychic and Water Gym Leader
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2011
Can I you breed one of eah of the second and third generation starters for me? I don't have much, but I can offer up an entei, moltres, and shedinja. I know its not anything much but...

Years
Can I you breed one of eah of the second and third generation starters for me? I don't have much, but I can offer up an entei, moltres, and shedinja. I know its not anything much but...
I can breed you the third generation starters. :] Hiphiiphippo could prolly do the rest.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2012
Would you be able to clone the pokes and trade them back to me if we trade then? my AR broke :/

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years

I can breed you the third generation starters. :] Hiphiiphippo could prolly do the rest.

sure, i'll breed you the 2nd gen starters. do you want them to be female also?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back