• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype blushed at the mention of liking thyme. Sheesh this was quite a topic to tease him about. Once the next pokemon used attract on him that would be the next topic of discussion. "Hey, she told you about that and how I acted? sheesh... I'm glad I was snapped out of that before things got really ugly. When my romantic side is revealed, sometimes I go overboard... one pokemon that hit me with attract, I nearly kissed her... heh..." Snype said, thinking of that one battle he had a long time ago.

"But hey! Don't worry about me being competition for you or anything! Unless she somehow starts liking me for whatever reason then you can start worrying! Kehehe." Snype said mimicking his motion by putting an arm around the back of his head. "So! Having trouble gettin to her eh? Hey I can see where your havin so much trouble! Its a matter of getting her to open up more methinks." Snype said. "Though Thyme seems like quite a tough cookie... hmm..."Snype looked into Drizzles eyes again. "...she used attract on you didn't she? Kehehehe... just a guess! Hey got me going when she did that to me but again, no need to worry about me butting in!" Snype said.

Mark noticed the store around the corner. Sure looked fancy that was for sure! He just hoped the food and smoothies there could match the looks. "Man I can smell the smoothies already... hmmhmm..." Mark said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drizzle simply smiled and kept walking. Sometimes words said more than they were meant to. Was this one of those times? He didn't know, but the future would hold the answers.

Bri looked at the shop. He was again painfully aware just how shabby he looked. But man, those smoothies sure smelled good! Thyme popped out of her pokeball. Oh no, not again!
"Thyme!" Bri said quetly. She waved him off and walked over to the Charmeleom.
"I'm sorry! Ok? Sorry about everything," she said. She then walked back to Bri and climbed up on his shoulder.

"Well, that was unexpected!" Drizzle said with a grin at the Charmeleon.
"Congrats! You're the first person she's ever said sorry too that fast!"

Megaman765

Years
"W...woah!" Snype said as he saw Thyme pop out of her Pokeball. He hoped she didn't hear anything they were talking about... sheesh. What suprised him was how open she was to Charmeleon all of a sudden, quickly apologizing to her. Wonder what got to her mind... hmm. "Hiya Thyme!" Snype said waving to her, giving off his usual large smile. "Just in time! We just arrived to the shop! Smoothies galore! I can taste em already!"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"You might have been able to beat Taur Taur and Loudy but you won't beat Luxuary and Killerweb!" The boy shouted as he tossed two pokeballs to the ground and they bounced back up and white rays of light flew out of them. Out came a Luxio and a Ariados. "No one can beat Killerweb," The boy snickered. The Ariados looked very strong but Vince thought he could take it.

"Alright Wattage Terra get ready to roll!" Vince exclaimed as Terra jumped out on the battlefield. Wattage however stayed behind Vince's leg too scared to fight. "Come on Wattage you can do it," He said as he watched Wattage slowly walked into the battle field. "Alright I get the first attack. Terra use rapid spin on Luxuary and Wattage use Thunder wave on Killerweb!" Xack ordered. Terra then spun himself through the air at Luxuary with his claws over his head looking like a sharpened oval. Wattage however covered himself in a electric ball and lunged himself at Killerweb hitting the Ariados he then went all the way back to Vincent switching places with Dyno.

"Wattage why did you use Volt switch?! Dyno come back!" Xack said annoyed. Dyno ran back and then Wattage ran back into the battlefield.

"Luxuary dodge the rapid spin and use spark!" The boy commanded. Luxary dodged the attack and the tackled Terra covered in electricity. The attack did nothing though.

"Great this fool didn't know Drilburs are immune to electric attacks," Vince said to himself as Terra laughed a bit. "Terra use Mud-Slap!" He ordered. Terra dug his right claw in the earth and the flung mud and dirt in Luxuary face. "Now Wattage use thunder wave on Killerweb!" This time Wattage listened and he paralyzed the Ariados.

"Now I've got a plan Terra use rapid spin on Killerweb and Wattage use thunderbolt on Terra don't worry it won't hurt him!" Vincent said. Terra spun himself again this time at Killerweb. Wattage then electrified Terra using thunderbolt and the electrified Drilbur flew into Killerweb knocking it out. The Ariados was a lot weaker than Vincent thought.

"Let's end this Drilbur use rapid spin, Wattage X-Scissor on Luxuary!" Vincent said hoping this would end the battle. The boy was about to tell Luxuary an attack but it was too late Drilbur and spun his claws in the pokemon and Wattage and slashed the Luxio with his two claws. The boy returned his pokemon and ran off without saying a word.

"Looks like I win. Good job you guys you all deserve a rest," Vincent said as he returned his pokemon into their pokeballs. He then walked to everyone who were getting their smoothies.

"Hey guys I beat the day lights out of the kid," Xack said with a big smile on his face.

Years
Jack stared intensely at the portrait that had a shadowy figure rising from it, at first glance it was just a blob of smoke coming closer and closer to Jack. "Am" Jack began backing off as the figure reached right in front of his face, he wasn't a man who got scared easy but not knowing what he was facing got him a bit disturbed. Jack closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable and opened his eyes to the site of a Gastly who licked him immediately.

"Oh yeah" Jack jumped back up from the ground and sent out Blaze the Charmeleon whose tail light up the entire hall of the dorm. {Finally} Blaze rejoiced as he prepared for the fight "Use flamethrower!!" Jack shouted and watched as Blaze took a deep breath before releasing a stream of flames towards the Gastly's direction. Jack was certain he had hit and looked around for any sight of the ghost pokemon but there was none to be found. "Where did he go" Jack asked as he scratched his head wandering where it could have gone. Jack felt something on his back and it wan't his bagpack, he looked around quickly and realised that the gastly was cowering behind him. When Blaze spotted him though he was ready to use another flamthrower attack which Jack quickly told him not to. "Ghastly you don't seem like you wanna fight?" Jack asked as stared at the pokemon who responded with a nod. Jack stood up and began walking off it was no use if the pokemon didn't want to fight but it just kept on following him and Blaze. Jack realised this and turned around to acknowledge him "do you wanna come wit-" Before Jack was able to finish his sentence the gastly had already gone into a pokeball, surprising Jack how easy that was. Jack turned to Blaze "Well look like we caught a Gastly" he joked as he walked out of the dorm and back into the sunlight and fresh air of the island.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
"oh MAN I haven't been this excited since...a while" enthused Sel as they approached the smoothies store. It was a small, cosy looking place - the kind of look of a small independent store who made really high quality products - sel's mouth was already watering as she wandered over to the window, checking out the menu. "they do so much here! I've never seen this much variety before!"

Ryan turned his attention away from Snype and Drizzle. He hadn't really understood, or wanted to get himself involved in, whatever it was that they were discussing - it sounded like there was something going on with Drizzle and Thyme. He couldn't hide his surprise, however, as Thyme appeared to go and apologise to Charmeleon! Who'd have seen that one coming??

As Vince appeared, announcing his victory, Sel turned to him and smiled, nodding her head in his direction and making Ryan jolt with the sudden movement, deciding to evacuate her head for her shoulder.

"well done, we knew you would. Little arse had it coming to him." she glanced again at the menu before clapping and beaming at everyone. "Ryan and I sure know what we're having! Shall we go in?" she looked at Valorie - she figured that since the whole trip had been her idea she may want to go in and order first.

Nideous

Years
"You feeling alright Thyme?" Bri asked. He checked her for a fever. She shrugged.
"Yes I'm fine. Can you get a Mango Pinapple smoothie for me?" she said. Bri looked at her.
"You can't drink a whole smootie by yourself, and I wanted Strawberry Kiwi!" Bri said.
"I'll split it with her! Then you can have your smoothie, and we can have ours!" Drizzle said as he walked over. Bri shrugged. That would work for him. Though, if Val didn't want to get him two smoothies, he would just let Drizzle and Thyme have theirs. Then Vince ran up and told them all about his victory.
"Great job Vince! I knew you could do it! I've never met anyone that was that rude in my life!" Bri said. Thyme yanked on his hair.
"Ouch! Don't do that!" Bri said. Thyme shook her head. He didn't get it.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Charmeleon spanked, confused for a moment. Apologizing? Why was Thyme doing /that/? After a moment it didn't seem to her that she was being subtly mocked. She nodded her head approvingly in response. Finally! Something went her way.

Charmeleon: "Mmhm..."

Valorie glanced at Selene and grinned before heading on up to the counter. The store had smoothies of various kinds, blushes, coffee, juice, milk, hot cocoa, and soft drinks. Foodwise, it only seemed to serve pastries. Perhaps it was more of a breakfast place? There were cinnamon buns, bagels, donuts, and other sorts of stuff like that. Lastly, there was a clearly visible fridge unit with a glass top in which sat buckets of ice cream.

"Alright, be ready to order. Get whatever you want. It's my treat."

Valorie seemed to be speaking to everyone that time, perhaps for the convenience of Brian, Vincent, and Site who might not have been aware that she had offered to pay earlier. Valorie turned to the cashier, hesitating a moment to consider her options.

"May I have a medium strawberry smoothie, two small raspberry slushies and a Cinnamon bun?"

The cashier seemed aware that they were all together and said alright, ringing the goods up quickly before looking to the others expectantly, waiting for their orders. Valorie had only ordered two raspberry blushes, as Trapinch simply could not manage to drink out of a cub by any stretch. Valorie also knew that Trapinch did not need much water, and she might not even appreciate it.

Nideous

Years
Bri walked up to the counter. He looked over the top of it, and deicded that ice cream wasn't the way to go here.
"Could I please have a Strawberry Kiwi smoothie, a Pineapple Mango smoothie, and... um... A cream cheese bagel?" he asked. He quickly moved out of the way so that someone else could order. Thyme grinned at him, happy she was getting her smoothie. Drizzle walked over to him and leaned against his leg.

Years
(OOC:I will be updating the wild pokemon list and creating a forest zone where bug and grass pokemon can be found)

Jack had felt incredibly happy he now had five pokemon and was slowly but surely making progress towards his dream of being the best pokemon trainer ever, at least that was what he was hoping for. Walking out of the dorm Jack began feeling hungry, super hungry and he just continued walking around hoping to find a place with food but he was far from the canteen so that was out of the question. Jacks wandering had led him to a local smoothie place Thank God Jack thought as he ran down to place and quickly placed an order "Three large Strawberry Banana Smoothies please" Jack had a sigh of relieve before turning around and noticing that Brian, Selena and Valorie were there as well and that he skipped some of them without realizing(the things hunger let you do). "Oh hey guys" Jacks said nervously hoping not to make a fool of himself "How are things going". Blaze just stared at Jack thinking{So much for calm and cool}

Nideous

Years
"Hey Jack! What's up?" Bri said. He looked at the others, wondering if they were mad that he cut in line. Thyme rolled her eyes. As long as she got her smoothie, she didn't much care about the rest of the orders.
"Things are going just fine! And how about you? I see a couple new pokeballs on your belt!" Bri said as he spotted the pokeballs. He wondered just what it was that Jack had caught. Duster decided she had had enough, and burst from her pokeball. Bri wished his pokemon would not be so rash.
"I'm bored!" she said.
"Heh, you can share our smoothie when it comes!" Drizzle said.
"No she can't!" Thyme said, "she can share with Brian."
Bri laughed and picked the Minccino up. He hoped that Nova wouldn't come out as well. The last thing he needed would be for him to make everyone mad at him.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"Can I have a strawberry, kiwi, citrus, mango, banana, pineapple smoothie please, oh and make it as large as they come with the largest cinnamon bun you guys got," Vincent asked as he walked up to the counter. The people working at the smoothie placed all gave him a weird look and then went back to work. "I'll be paying for myself," He added as he then noticed Jack. He really didn't know him he wasn't even sure if they have spoken before.

"Hey Jack do anything awesome lately?" Xack asked Jack.

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked at the menu for the various smoothies that he could get. He wasnt looking to get anything too fancy, otherwise Valorie would end up broke in no time! He walked up to the counter and gave his order to the Cashier. Snype jumped up to the counter and gave off a large smile.

"Just a medium Blueberry Banana smoothie for me and for my friend here. A small one for him though." Snype twitched and hit Mark over the head playfully. "Ow! Alright! Two mediums for us!" Snype laughed and hit him again.

"What? You want a large?" Mark said. Snype nodded giving off a laugh. He sighed. "Sorry Val. If snype wants something he's bound to get it one way or another. One Medium and Large Blueberry banana smoothie" Mark said, petting Snype. Once they made their order, Snype jumped down the counter to join Drizzle and Thyme with the other group of Pokemon.

"So where do ya guys wanna sit?" Mark asked.

["Hiya guys!"] Snype said cheerfully. ["So! Any plans on what to do after our Smoothie break?"]

Last edited:
Years
"These their nothing" Jack was trying to play down the fact that he had caught two new pokemon but was even harder when the Xack fellow asked about his adventures today. Jack took up his smoothies and found a seat "Me i did nothing interesting to tell the truth" Jack wasn't really lying catching pokemon was a regular thing so why talk about. "Anyways Xick what about you, that fossil thing must really have made you happy" Jack just wanted to take attention off himself.

Dawn

Years
Valorie just sort of gave Vincent a look that seemed like very subtle disappointment. Perhaps turning down her offer to pay like that was considered a bit rude,. She didn't take it personally, though, and decided not to mention it.

Then all of a sudden an unfamiliar boy passed straight by them and placed an order. Presumably Jack was wearing his dorm jacket and thus recognizable as someone from the academy. Valorie was... unimpressed with the cutting line, to say the least. The cashier gave her an odd look as if to question whether Jack was with her. She glanced at Jack.

"I think youre helping himself, right?"

Oddly enough, she seemed rather concerned as she spoke.

Nideous

Years
"Let's sit over there!" Bri said pointing to a large table near a window. Thyme looked down at Snype. Before she could speak, Drizzle answered first.
"I got a few plans!" he said grinning up at Thyme.
"I'll bet you do!" Duster squeeked from her spot in Bri's arms. She laughed at him and hopped down. She turned to Snype.
"And as for you! I think I want a battle later! I have to pay you back for kicking me out of that tree!" Duster said, grinning at Snype. Oh great, she just got him into a battle! Well, she and Drizzle hadn't battled in a while, her especially. So, of course she would be bored.
"I can get behind that plan!" Drizzle said in agreement with her. If there was one thing that pokemon liked most, it would be battling. Bri shrugged. He would battle if his pokemon really wanted too. But he hoped Mark wouldn't want to battle. Bri had already lost once today. He really didn't feel like losing again. Though his bored and battle ready pokemon needed something to do.
"How about we train when we get back? That would make all of us stronger. While you four train your battling, I can do some excercises and get a little more in shape. Does that sound good?" Bri suggested to his pokemon.
"Wait, you want me to train too?!" Thyme said, shocked at the mere notion of her training.
"Yeah! That would be fun! Let's do that!" Duster said happily. Drizzle nodded his agreement.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
"awwh Val you're a doll!" laughed Sel, playfully ruffling Val's hair with a wide grin. She realised that it was her turn to order and that she'd been waiting a while making up her mind - everyone else was done. "oh sorry...hey!" she said, turning to the Cashier with a smile. "how's it going? Can I have a Mango and Passionfruit large smoothie, a Guava and Citrus smoothie small and a cream cheese and smoked salmon bagel please?" she requested brightly, hearing a satisfied 'chu!' from Ryan as the Guava and Citrus smoothie was for him.

After ordering, Sel was surprised to notice jack talking to Bri and Vince. "oh, hey Jack, how's it going?" she asked with a smile before looking round the store. "there are some sofas by the window...should we get them while they're free or are we sitting outside with them?" she asked, crossing to the counter to pick up her order as the cashier called her up for it. She handed the Guava and Citrus to Ryan, who squealed happily before sucking on the straw. As she sipped some of her own smoothie, which was delicious!, she turned to Valorie.

"thank you so much for this Val, I really appreciate it," she smiled warmly at her friend, conveying her gratitude.

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked over to the table Bri pointed out and back to Sel. "Well for one, I like the air conditioning in here. Haha. I think I'll be sitting in here." Mark said.

He didn't notice Jack until just now. Probobly because he didn't exactly know Jack as well as the others. Either way, he waved as a greeting towards him. The cashier arrived with the smoothies that he had ordered for both him and Snype. He picked up both of them and walked over to the Table that Bri had pointed toward. The sofas seemed pretty comfy their selves and had a bit more room on them... They were pretty closeby to the table though at least. He decided to sit down and placed Snype's large drink beside him. The cup was almost as big as Snype was! And considering Snype was taller then most sableye, that was saying something.

"Training sounds nice. My pokemon have worked pretty well with yours so I'd be glad to join ya." Mark offered, sipping on his drink.

Snype smiled back at Duster and put her head in a playful headlock. "Kehehe, Hey I hoped you learned a few more tricks then Duster! You oughta see how Len has been doing! He can swim anywhere he wants to now!" Snype said cheerfully. Where was Len anyways...? He was with the group last time. Just then, Len walked into the open door from outside. The was a small hole in the middle of the grass outside of the shop. A digglet popped out of it and said goodbye to Len.

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late! Made some friends down underground! Those diglet are fast!" Len said, covered in dirt. He took a look at Snype's smoothie and began to sip on it from the straw. Mark was suprised by Len's sudden appearence. He was a natural born underground swimmer! Mark couldn't help but chuckle at how dirty Len had become. Good thing he was a water Pokemon... that made washing alot easier. Snype released Duster from his headlock and walked over to Len, taking a sip from the smoothie as well.

["Kehehe! Good thing I got a large! That makes you last place in our little race Len!"] Snype said, chuckling.

["You guys were racing? Aw man! I wish I knew this was the place! I passed by here while I was digging before!"] Len said. Snype suddenly gave off a shocked expression. Len... got here first? Well... he didn't know this was the smoothie join. It couldn't have counted! He was a hell of a fast digger though... Might have took some pointers from the digglet down below.

Nideous

Years
Bri nodded and walked over to join Mark. Thyme used her vines to grab the smoothies that were placed on the counter.
"You forgot the most important thing!" Thyme said. She put the smoothies on the table as Bri sat down. Duster shoved Snype, then jumped up on the table and began drinking from Thyme's smoothie.
"Wrong one!" Thyme said, shoving Duster out of the way. Drizzle grabbed it off the table and Thyme jumped down to join him. Bri laughed as Duster tried his smoothie.
"I like this one better anyway!" she said, sticking her tongue out at Thyme.
"Good!" Thyme said. Bri got another straw for himself. He took a long gulp. That was good! He turned to Mark.
"You want to train with us? That sounds great! We'd be happy to have someone else to train with!" Bri said happily.

Dawn

Years
Valorie looked up at Selene when she spoke and blushed, getting a bit pouty and trying to fix her hair and beanie after her hair was ruffled up.

"Hey..!"

Without her beanie, her bangs had the tendency to get in her eyes or even obscure her vision if she didn't constantly move them out of the way. It was rather annoying, really. The only reason she was barely upset was because it was Selene and Valorie just had this feeling of comfortableness around Selene, even when she was up to her antics.

She glanced at Brian, who already seemed to be going to have a seat, then back at Selene. She then gave Selene a pleasant smile.

"It's really my pleasure."

Of course, that particular comment was made somewhat quietly, perhaps out of modesty, but seeing as Valorie was not a modest person, moreso perhaps because it was a message intended for Selene in particular. With that tidbet said, the cashier handed the two females of the group their drinks and food. Valorie went and payed the man before going to start getting all the drinks to the table, which she couldn't carry all at once. Chances were Selene would be able to get hers to the table before Valorie could finish, but if she found an opportunity, she would offer to help. Either way, she would sit down with her stuff after all was said and done.

"Hope you guys enjoy."

Meanwhile, Dratini floated under the table, as if to use it as a hiding place. Valorie smiled lightly at this, as occasionally Dratini would poke her head out before ducking back under in a playful manner. Charmeleon and Trapinch meanwhile got their cups. They both stared at them awkwardly. Cups? One had no thumbs and the other had no hands or arms at all! This would be awkward.

Back