• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I have plans to catch a new Pokemon now that we're back at the Academy. Genevieve definantly needs more than one Pokemon

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
After careful consideration I decided to make another SU, here it is

Name: Vendra Gerrard
Nickname: Ven
Dorm: Entei ( Mostly because he daydreams the whole part of the writen test)
Appearance: Ven could be described as a really average person, he stands at about 1,6 M tall and has brown hair. His silver eyes sometimes glow when he thinks about something good or he comes up with an Idea. He wears a pair of short brown pants and a white T-Shirt covered by a blue, small jacket. Ven has a pair of goggles that he wears when biking at high speeds. He wears his hair short and quite messy. His eyebrows are quite thin and are not very noticeable. He weighs about 45 Kg and appears to be very strong.
Personality: Ven isn't the most lonely of people and tends to be very social in the right circumstances and conditions. Every now and then he sometimes shuts himeself off from the world and minds his own buisness without any disturbance from anyone else. Because of this, he tends to daydream quite a lot. His goggles tend to fall of when he is daydreaming so he snaps out of it soon enough before most people notice, most of the time. Ven also tends to sleep so tightly his father and mother usually needs to splash cold water on his face and put ice insided his shirt to make him wake up.
Despite this, he is very brave, oftenly rash to. Ven rarely considers the risk of doing anything, be it a little brawl or an insane fight with a huge pokemon. Anger is one of the things that Ven can conrol very well, he very rarely gets enraged, as rarely as he considers risks.
History: Ven grew up in the Hoenn region, in Sootopolis to be exact. He lived there with his mother, father and younger brother. When he lived there, he used to visit the local gym very oftenly to either challenge the gym or simply hang out. Every now and then, Ven meets the gym leader to talk about something or play around with his pokemon. On his 9th birthday, his father decided to take him for a swim in the sea. Ven and his father was having a great time when suddenly, a Gyarados appeared from the sea bottom. Ven's dad was a trainer once and he was prepared for this. He intended to give Ven his first pokemon later but it seems that right then would be a fine time to give him one. He swam to the ground and took a pokeball from his shirt. His father gave him the pokeball, explained how to fight and his pokemon's attacks. Ven released the pokemon and what came out was a Relicanth nicknamed Joey by his father. The Gyarados started to pummel his father's Relicanth with insane attacks such as Dragon Rage or Hydro Pump. Despite this stream of insane power, Joey pulled through. Ven ordered Joey to use Head Smash and the rocky fish leaped out and knocked out the huge Gyarados in one blow. His dad gave Ven a pokeball to capture the huge beast and he managed to capture it. Ven was overjoyed with his new pokemon and kept him. Over the next few years, Ven had manged to catch and raise a Pawniard and a Milotic. He caught wind of a place called the trainer academy and couldn't resist going there. He asked his parents permission and he went of.
Pokemon:
Nickname: Falco
Level: 20
Species: Gyarados
Moves: Giga Impact, Thrash, Water Pulse, Dragon Tail, Hydro Pump and Ice Fang
Personality: If there was one ironic personality, it was this guy's personality. Despite being a Gyarados, he was rather calm and peacefull. Falco would rather sleep and doze off than fight it out with another pokemon
Nickname:Veera
Level: 20
Species: Milotic
Moves: Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Rain Dance, Brine, Recover and Attract
Personality: Veera is a bit vain and slightly arrogant but is very kind at heart. She cares deeply about her comrades and acts like a mother to them. Her power is overwhelming sometimes but she is not easily angered.
Nickname: Zemrath
Species : Pawniard
Moves: Slash, Metal Claw, Hone Claws, Shadow Claw, Rock Polish and Psycho Cut
Level: 16
Personality: Zemrath likes to cut, his daily activities are cutting and cutting. He is very carefree outside of battle but veryt serious when battling. Zemrath is by far the most aggressive of all of Ven's pokemon.

Is it good enough?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Update to Takumi's Team

Species: Charmander
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Lvl(Max 20): 20
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Ember, Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Toxic, Dragon Claw, Smoke Screen

Species: Metang
Nickname(Optional):
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Take down, Magnet Rise, Metal Claw, Confusion, Shadow Ball, Toxic

Species: Lucario
Nickname(Optional):
Bone Rush, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Rock Smash, Metal Claw, Force Palm

I'll post N's updates a little later or edit this post for N

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I think I'v made an uptade already but... Now I realize that it sucked. So here is a proper one.

Speices: Swinub(M)
Name: Wilson
Ability: Thick Fat
Lv: 18
Moves:
Ice Shard, Avalanche, Earthquake, Stealth Rock, Roar, Endure

Speices: Slakoth(M)
Ability: Truant
Name: Slackey
Lv: 14
Moves:
Slack Off, Hone Claws, Shadow Claw, Chip Away, Endure, Gunk Shot

Speices: Quilava(M)
Name: Quillie
Ability: Blaze
Lv: 14
Moves: Eruption, Quick Attack, Double Kick, Crush Claw, Extrasensory, Will-o-Wisp

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
I understand. Alright everyone, I'm home and ready to resume normal duty. |D Ashara has been added to the list.

James in Flames and TrainerGiza have both been dropped for inactivity, but we have the stylish Game Over to fill our ranks back up teacher wise. c:

Also, Pokepokemo's newest character is approved!

In addition, after conferring with Megaman765 we've decided to expand the slots again. (The only reason we're doing it this way is because we want the students in each dorm to be at least reasonably balanced. Waiting until the slots are all full before expanding is an easy, unintrusive method of doing that.)

To explain further why we let so many people in... Remember when I said that part of the beauty was that there was no main characters? That's why. In most RPs, if a player goes inactive, the RP grinds to a halt until the GM decides what to do. Here though that doesn't happen nearly as easily because of the nature. So really, the only limit on how many people we let in is how many me and Megaman can keep track of. |D

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Nideous said:
GAME!!! What's up man?! When did you decide to stalk me here too join up? :7:

I decided to join up when I saw you all needed teachers. XD Anyways, I'm back on now.

Oh, and Yellow, my SU is done. Page 21. Now, the character I'm using is a little...different. Fair warning to everybody.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
My first post to you guys so q's...

Hey so I am going to make an SU for a suicune student. I was wondering... what about a pkmns abilities? Does the pkmn have all of them? or one? or none? Just get back to me. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back