• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: The Adventures of Pokémon! - Launch!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Another update with another gem link. Kind of slow though, hence can't go gangbusters like in Ice Cream event.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Sorry about the delay, my friends. Here are the updates! I'll update the OP following this.

Thanks! Then I would like to spend 15 Gems for the new Focus Banner.

Obtained:

Weedle (Red/blue)
Spr_1b_013.png

Often found in forests, eating leaves. It has a sharp venomous stinger on its head.

Moveset:

~ Poison Sting
~ String Shot

Zubat (Red/Blue)
Spr_1b_041.png

Forms colonies in perpetually dark places. Uses ultrasonic waves to identify and approach targets.

Moveset:

~ Leech Life
~ Haze
~ Wing Attack
~ Confuse Ray

Bellsprout (Red/Blue)
Spr_1b_069.png

A carnivorous Pokémon that traps and eats bugs. It uses its root feet to soak up needed moisture.

Moveset:

~ Wrap
~ Razor Leaf
~ Slam
~ PoisonPowder

Why not?

Username: Astinus
Trainer Class (sprite from any gen, optional): male Ace Trainer (R/S/E)
Starter: Charmander

Here is your Charmander:

charmander.gif

The flame that burns at the tip of its tail is an indication of its emotions. The flame wavers when Charmander is enjoying itself. If the Pokémon becomes enraged, the flame burns fiercely.

Moveset:

~ Smokescreen
~ Fire Fang
~ Fire Spin
~ Ember

For you, 50
dragongem.png
Gems!
+ the new ones from the posts you linked for.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Another link added(up to 10 in total now) that ought to put me at 100 - 30 = 70 gems.

Also, can I evolve a Pokemon of mine? I'd like to evolve Caterpie to Metapod!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Sorry about the tardiness in updating; I've been kinda busy, but over the week, things should be good again!

Username: Calzone407
Trainer Class (sprite from any gen, optional): Gen IV F Ave trainer
Starter: Eevee
Imma join, has some doubts a minute ago, none now!

Welcome! Here is your Eevee:

eevee.gif

Thanks to its unstable genetic makeup, this special Pok?mon conceals many different possible evolutions.

Moveset:

~ Quick Attack
~ Refresh
~ Baton Pass
~ Bite

Annd your Gems:

dragongem.png
50 Gems!

Another link added(up to 10 in total now) that ought to put me at 100 - 30 = 70 gems.

Also, can I evolve a Pokemon of mine? I'd like to evolve Caterpie to Metapod!

Oh!

Your Caterpie is evolving!
Spr_1b_010.png

Spr_1b_011.png

Congratulations! Your Caterpie evolved into Metapod!

This Pok?mon is vulnerable to attack while its shell is soft, exposing its weak and tender body.

Metapod learned Harden!

You received a medal!

50px-Medal-adventure1.png

Evolution Trainee

And your Gems will be updated shortly.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
*Bangs Table* More updates that puts me at 105 Gems if my math is correct(17 x 5 = 85 + 50(base) - 30(spent) = 105). Won't be long before I have a Butterfree.

Edit: Mind if I buy the Flamethrower TM? That ought to put me at 85 after doing so.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Updated my profile to include two posts, for a total of 10 (ten) gems.

I believe that brings me up to 60 (sixty) gems!

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Yeah well posts within this thread don?t count and only posts made after this event started. Anyways *Bangs Table* More Root Beer!

Oh, guess that means most of mine don't count then...
Well, I have four now And I would like to roll t hree times from the focus banner!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Well, I have four now And I would like to roll t hree times!

Eh well after reading the intro post carefully, I didn?t see an exclusion rule like Clover had for the Ice Cream event. On principle I?m not counting posts I make within this thread because I?m prone to spamming it lol. I?m now up to 22 links as of right now, yielding 110 + 50 - 50(4 Pokemon, Fire Stone, Flamethrower TM) = 110 Gems.

Edit* Would like to evolve my Metapod to Butterfree now.

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
So I'm up to 24 links(as of this morning) and in addition to evolving Metapod to Butterfree and Flamethrower TM, how about I also get Thunderbolt TM, Ice Beam TM and 4 more Pokemon from Focus Banner. That's 60 Gems, bringing me down to 60 Gems if my math is right:

24 x 5 = 120 + 50 - (110((8 Pokemon x 5 = 40) + (3 TM's x 20 = 60) + (1 Fire Stone x 10 = 10)) = 60

I may buy more depending on what Pokemon I get.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Well, I have four now And I would like to roll t hree times from the focus banner!

Obtained:

Pikachu (Yellow) *SUPER RARE!*
Spr_1y_025.png

It keeps its tail raised to monitor its surroundings. If you yank its tail, it will try to bite you.

Moveset:
~ Thunderbolt
~ Growl
~ Thundershock
~ Take Down (TM!)

Squirtle (Yellow) *Rare!*
Spr_1y_007.png

Shoots water at prey while in the water. Withdraws into its shell when in danger.

Moveset
~ Tail Whip
~ Withdraw
~ Water Gun
~ Strength (TM!)

Mankey (Red/Blue)
Spr_1b_056.png

Extremely quick to anger. It could be docile one moment then thrashing away the next instant.

Moveset:
~ Thrash
~ Scratch
~ Karate Chop
~ Seismic Toss

Eh well after reading the intro post carefully, I didn't see an exclusion rule like Clover had for the Ice Cream event. On principle I'm not counting posts I make within this thread because I'm prone to spamming it lol. I'm now up to 22 links as of right now, yielding 110 + 50 - 50(4 Pokemon, Fire Stone, Flamethrower TM) = 110 Gems.

Edit* Would like to evolve my Metapod to Butterfree now.

Whoa!
Your Metapod is evolving!

Spr_1b_011.png

Spr_1b_012.png

Congratulations! Your Metapod evolved into Butterfree!
In battle, it flaps its wings at high speed to release highly toxic dust into the air.

Now you just have to choose what's your 4th move - it can be any move that Butterfree can learn via. level up.

---

Here's your Flamethrower TM!
Bag_TM_Fire_Sprite.png

Annd your newly obtained pokemon:

Clefairy (Red/Blue)
Spr_1b_035.png

Its magical and cute appeal has many admirers. It is rare and found only in certain areas.

Moveset:
~ Growl
~ Doubleslap
~ Minimize
~ Metronome

Bulbasaur (Yellow) *Rare*!
Spr_1y_001.png

It can go for days without eating a single morsel. In the bulb on its back, it stores energy.

Moveset:
~ Leech Seed
~ Growl
~ Vine Whip
~ Toxic (TM!)

Magnemite (Red/Blue)
Spr_1b_081.png

Uses anti-gravity to stay suspended. Appears without warning and uses Thunder Wave and similar moves.

Moveset:
~ Supersonic
~ SonicBoom
~ Swift
~ Tackle

Shellder (Red/Blue)
Spr_1b_090.png

Its hard shell repels any kind of attack. It is vulnerable only when its shell is open.

Moveset:
~ Leer
~ Tackle
~ Ice Beam
~ Withdraw

-------------

As for everyone...
Spoiler:

b590425fb0b1d395deb0b896ce5f62bdea51276b_hq.jpg

...the first Pokemon Contest is starting soon! We're now accepting registration!

To register, all you have to do is fill out this form:

Username:
Pokemon to enter with:

You may enter this contest with any one pokemon you have. It will start on September 1st! I highly recommend you try it out, as you'll be able to win some nice prizes!

Last edited:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Hmm give Butterfree Confusion(it learns it at level 10 upon evolving in RBY). Not a bad selection of Pokemon though, including a Bulbasaur!!! Btw, you forgot my Ice Beam and Thunderbolt TM's :P *pats self on back because you're probably at wits end*

You should check out FTE in Poke Trivia. Battle#2 is set to get underway(currently in placement/round 1 move phase).

As for the Pokemon Contest... I've never played Generation 3+, much less have any experience whatsoever in doing Contests. I might sign up with Vulpix after teaching it Flamethrower(have to decide what move to replace).

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
As for the Pokemon Contest... I've never played Generation 3+, much less have any experience whatsoever in doing Contests. I might sign up with Vulpix after teaching it Flamethrower(have to decide what move to replace).

Will fix your TMs. You don't need to know anything about gen 3's contests btw~

Everything will be clearly explained and you'll find that it's quite easy o:

Back