• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Twisted

Shadowraikou

Creating a hack...
Years
Team Twisted (Recruiting)

Team Twisted​

Introduction:

Hello members of PC, I am Shadowraikou and I joined PC because I love all of the famous Pokémon hacks e.g. Liquid Crystal, Blaze Black 2, Dark Rising etc. I was inspired to make Hoenn Remake by playing all the remakes, Liquid Crystal and Pokémon Blaze Black 2 which made hacking 5th gen possible. The hack's name is going to be named "Pokémon Twisted Emerald" which is going to have some elements returned to the hack remake. I am hoping that people will enjoy this hack remake.

Current Project:

Pokemon: Twisted Emerald (Black 2 hack)

Storyline:

In a region far away from Unova and just south of Sinnoh, there laid a region named Hoenn. You are a ten years old boy/girl who just moved from a city named Olivine City because your father decided to have an interview to become a gym leader. You moved to a quiet and calm town called Littleroot Town. You go on an adventure to battle gym leaders and deal with two villains at the main game and two villains at post game and stop them for completing their villainous plan.

Features:

A Pokémon league tournament before battling the elite four
A new gym leader
Two new villains
Cameos to other regions trainers, e.g. Lucas, Ethan, Youngster Joey etc.
Some new Routes and cities
Return of Battle Frontier
Some new sprites
Able to play as May/Brendan
Some Pokémon's have either changed stats, moveset etc. e.g. Flareon gets Flare Blitz like it was supposed to.
Some scripts from trainers return and some are new.
Some of Hoenn's storyline has been adjusted
Some unexpected stuff might happen
New tiles
You can go to Unova

Help Wanted:

Remix and add a couple of new musics
Script editing
Editing sprites and over world sprites
A banner to represent Twisted Emerald
A beta Tester
Map editor, I need help making the whole Hoenn region.

Team Members:
Me: Story plot and Black 2
Lavamon: Spriting, Banner Maker
Gangonputi: Beta tester
Galooloo: Music and scripter

Application File:

Skills: (What you're good at, mapping scripting etc.)
Applying As: (Like what you're going to do to help Twisted Emerald)
Proof: (Not necessarily needed but will be appreciated so that I can know your skills)
Timezone:
Contact Info:

Final Words: If you have anything to ask me, please don't hesitate to ask and if you have any suggestions for the storyline, features or anything else there then please ask.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
This sounds like an excellent idea. I really do like this proposal and you seem to have quite some ideas in mind. Quite some complexity too which is always welcome.

Good luck in your project and hopefully it will become a success.

Shadowraikou

Creating a hack...
Years
Thank you for the idea, I thought nobody would ever post at this particular thread. The Black and White 2 hacking are slowly progressing so I think that it can be possible to make the remake hack.

Also, I'm recruiting people so feel free to join!

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
Skills: Scripting, Spriting (OW,Fakemon), Graphics (Banners, userbars etc),
Applying As: Spriter, Banner maker,
Proof: Due to recently reinstalling my computer I don't currently have any of my old work
Timezone: GMT +0 (London, Lisbon)
Contact Info:
Teamspeak,
TeamViewer,
(I will give these details if/when i'm accepted)

xGal

Mhm
Years
I might be the music-guy and the scripter, if you want to (:

TimeZone: Israel
Contact Info: Skype

Shadowraikou

Creating a hack...
Years
I do need a scripter and a music guy desperately, welcome to the team.
Alright feel free to join everyone else. Now we shall be doing some work in the meanwhile.

Last edited:
Back