• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hearthstone [Rise of Shadows + Year of the Dragon!]

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
So I just started playing again, had enough dust to craft Odd Rouge and decided to build even Shaman. Having an absolute blast with even Shaman atm.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
bumping this because I can

Year of the Dragon is a go! Rise of Shadows is out today - has anyone given it a try yet?

Years
Bomb Warrior is stupidly powerful (at least right now; we'll see how the meta settles after these first few weeks).

But YEEE Dragon Paladin is back! :D

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Excited to try another iteration of thief rogue! Got absolute shite in my 80 packs. Ultra shaft.

Years
Excited to try another iteration of thief rogue! Got absolute shite in my 80 packs. Ultra shaft.

Tesspionage rogue got some good cards and is apparently a good counter to bomb warrior, the most powerful deck right now. At least, it's what my bomb warrior deck has been losing to the most.

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Tesspionage rogue got some good cards and is apparently a good counter to bomb warrior, the most powerful deck right now. At least, it's what my bomb warrior deck has been losing to the most.

I haven't tried it yet, though I have tried a variation without Espionage. Isn't very good at least imo.

I'm also trying out Lackey rogue with Spirit of the Shark.

Last edited:
Years
I didn't preorder this time around so I've only opened up a few Rise of Shadows packs, but the first legendary I opened was Barista Lynchen, which doesn't seem to be that great of a card. Maybe I'll find a use for her eventually, idk.

Also, High Priest Thekal is an even better card this expansion now that there's even more healing in Paladin. Nozari and the new lifesteal cards synergize nicely with it.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I got so much dust from the HoF cards I can finally craft Zilliax ;)

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
Hey can I add my Battle Tag(even if I don't have many cards to battle with :P)

LuluRina#1677

tokyodrift

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
So.... what decks have you all been having the most fun with? Which ones have been the most successful for you?

Back