• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem Solving: Pokémon Style!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Good news, because the one Pok?mon you have with you is none other than Victini! This Victini will enrich you with tons of luck, so don't be afraid to throw a Pok? Ball right away! ^_^

Th-This can't be happening! There's an infectious disease spreading around, and so many people have already been affected! D:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
Turn back time with Celebi and work to prevent it.

The Champion has six Pok?mon and you only have one left, and you have no items!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
No need to worry, you have Xerneas and the Champion is Diantha who lacks Steel or Poison Type Pokemon and those with Steel or Poison Type moves easily fall to Fairy Types.

You've entered Rocket Game Corner and have a dilemma on your hands. Do you battle Team Rocket and liberate the Silph Scope from Giovanni's clutches or do you liberate the caged Pokemon next door?

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
You don't have to free the caged Pok?mon yourself because a Scizor is already on the job.

More than thirty Magikarp are dying in the desert.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Raichu, use Surf!

AtQ0ZUE.gif

Pok?mon made a cross-over with Digimon, and a war has broken out! How should we propose a truce?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Raichu using Surf is about as logical as Nidoking/Nidoqueen and unbelievably Rhydon/Rhyperior doing it. Anyways, there is no such thing as a truce. Seeing as they exist in a digital universe, Porygon goes in and exterminates them one by one.

Someone trampled Dragonite's flowers and is now on a rampage. How do we stop it?

Meadow

Years
Ooh, that's simple! All we need to do is let Kingler offer Dragonite its special COOKIE COOKIE! That'll make any Pok?mon feel better in no time. ;D

There's a horde of Diglett invading your home! Is there any way to make them go somewhere else?

Hyzenthlay

Years
Ah, you've got the wrong idea! These Diglett are actually the solution to a different problem of mine—intruders! Whenever one comes along, my Diglett friends spin around and shout, "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!" ;D

Oh dear... my Skitties have found the balls of yarn, and now there's string all over the floor! It'll take hours to roll them up again without someone's help! D;

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Don't worry, my Druddigon can wrap the yarn around his spikes to put it back in place.

Welp, new problem, it turns out Druddigon tied it way too tight and now can't get it off, help.

Hyzenthlay

Years
This is a job for Scyther and his razor-sharp blades! Don't worry Druddigon, Scyther will be extra careful!

Oh wait, now I have no string at all. D: How do I get some more?

Meadow

Years
That's easy! Caterpie can cook some up for you with its String Shot attack!

Uh-oh! There's a tornado warning in the area! Would a Pokémon be able to help...?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Victreebel, use Leaf Tornado! One tornado is bound to cancel the other out right?

...uh oh, it appears the tornado has absorbed the attack and increased in strength and is now rampaging through my house, blowing it to smithereens. Can a Pokémon help be find a new place to live? D:

Hyzenthlay

Years
I found you the perfect temporary housing! This particularly large Palossand is very obliging and is happy to let you live inside rent-free! Er, ignore those half-buried bones, they're just for decoration....

Help, it's sooo windy! I was knocked to the ground by a gale, and the house is rattling. Please make it stop!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I'll just send out my Cloud Nine Psyduck, and...There! No more weather! :D *Wak wak*

This even weather is making me sleepy...But I know if I nap, I'll be up all night - I need help staying awake!

Meadow

Years
Oooh, you've got nothing to fear! Loudred was looking for someone who could bear with his singing practice. There's no way you could fall asleep listening to something as relaxing as that! ;)

I'm trying to come up with funny ideas for a comedy skit, but I'm at a complete loss! Help, please?

Poisoned ice cream Sandshrew

Death to thieves!
Years
Just poison the main character. Works every time.

In case the entire city is being poisoned by bad ice cream, which Pokémon would be able to help? Purely hypothetically of course, I'm not trying to figure out what other countermeasures to take. Of course not.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
This Hitmonchan looks like it wants to help. I meanfighting beats Ice super effectively, shouldn't be an issue.

Oh no! It turns out that Hitmonchan doesn't have any fighting moves in its moveset and he got lost in the city. Someone help him get out!

Meadow

Years
Yamper will come to the rescue! This little guy's sense of smell can track down any lost person (or Pokémon, in this case)!

Uh-oh, half of my entire class just bombed a horrible math exam! 😱 Is there any Pokémon who can help in this situation, even just a little bit...?

Just poison the main character. Works every time.

Oh, you. xD

Years
Well ice cream as a comfort food is useful for cheering people up, Sandshrew's ice cream parlor down the road has a student discount

No? Alrightie, then try Alakazam's study group. He will tutor any student interested at the library on campus. I bet you guys will score 100% next time with his help!

Gosh, I have an awful headache this morning. Advil just won't do the trick this time. Is there anyone who can help solve this Pokemon style? Thanks!

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Oh, alright! Here, let this Roselia relax you with Aromatherapy and lull you to sleep with Grass Whistle. This must be good enough.

I am trapped on an island without Surf and Fly-using Pokémon and Poké balls All I find here are a bunch of dancing Ludicolo :( Help me get out of here!

Back