• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My DPP and HGSS Tiles

What do you think of my tiles? (Please make this serious)

• Don't ever make tiles again!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

School days again...
Years
DPP and HGSS Tiles and OW

[a id]Credits[/a id]
Credits.

Hello, I made another thread because before I'm just making DP tiles, but now I'm making DPP and HGSS tiles. Here are my own made tiles, DPP/HGSS tiles but same DPP/HGSS palettes. Please rate them and if there's something wrong, please tell me.

Give credits and please comment on my work.

Sinnoh Tiles

[a id]DP_TILES[/a id]
Diamond and Pearl
Here are the remade Diamond and Pearl tiles in FRLG style.
Spoiler:

[a id]PL_TILES[/a id]Platinum
Here are the remade Platinum tiles in FRLG style, they're different from Diamond and Pearl tiles.
Spoiler:

Johto

[a id]HGSS_TILES[/a id]
Heart Gold and Soul Silver Tiles.
Here are the remade Heart Gold and Soul Silver tiles in FRLG style.
Spoiler:

Other

[a id]indoor_TILES[/a id]
Indoor Tiles.
Here are the remade indoor tiles in FRLG style, they're merged into one (DPP/HGSS).
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

[a id]outdoor_TILES[/a id]
Outdoor Tiles.
Here are the remade outdoor tiles in FRLG style, they're merged into one (DPP/HGSS).
Spoiler:

Overworlds.

[a id]dp_ow[/a id]
Sinnoh:
Here are the remade Diamond, Pearl and Platinum OW in FRLG style.
Spoiler:

[a id]hg_ss_ow[/a id]
Heart Gold and Soul Silver:
Here are the remade Heart Gold and Soul Silver OW in FRLG style.
Spoiler:

[a id]bw_ow[/a id]
Black and White:
Here are the remade Black and White OW in FRLG style.
Spoiler:

[a id]Bottom[/a id]

Footer.

Top of post ۞ Credits and Permissions ۞ Bottom of post
Tile Sheets
Diamond and Pearl Tiles Platinum Heart Gold and Soul Silver Indoor Outdoor
Overworlds
Sinnoh | Heart Gold and Soul Silver | Black and White

Thank you for looking at my tiles! I hope you enjoy them, and leave constructive critiscism.

✪Credits to Full Metal
For the CSS layout.

✪Credits to Bulbapedia for maps.

✪Credits to 874521 for tiles.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Cyrus should have the `´ eyes, not the ' ' eyes. The female grunt's face looks weird in the side sprite; the eyes are hard to make out, and the fringe goes down far too low.

The tiles are excellent, though; the only thing I can spot that might need touching up is the dome building from HG/SS - the dome doesn't look quite round enough. The larger version looks a lot better, but you should try to fix the smaller one too.

School days again...
Years
Cyrus should have the `´ eyes, not the ' ' eyes. The female grunt's face looks weird in the side sprite; the eyes are hard to make out, and the fringe goes down far too low.

The tiles are excellent, though; the only thing I can spot that might need touching up is the dome building from HG/SS - the dome doesn't look quite round enough. The larger version looks a lot better, but you should try to fix the smaller one too.

I'll fix it, thanks for the suggestions and comments.

EDIT:

Did you already vote at the poll?

School days again...
Years
Updates:

Hi everyone, today I finished making Roark's overworld, please leave a comment or a suggestion about it:

roarkset.png

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
You said mine was good,yours are awesome..i like all of them..imo..But the hero house,i think you can improve on it,the roof is the problem for me,for the height,its the maker choice so i let it go.The blue lighthouse thing,it looks flat,maybe work on it to make it look not flat??..lol..but you are still great,hope to see more

School days again...
Years
You said mine was good,yours are awesome..i like all of them..imo..But the hero house,i think you can improve on it,the roof is the problem for me,for the height,its the maker choice so i let it go.The blue lighthouse thing,it looks flat,maybe work on it to make it look not flat??..lol..but you are still great,hope to see more

Ok, I'll try to improve those things that you mentioned, I also noticed the roof...

The New OWs Are Amasing!
It'd be great if you made the mum from DP!

Ok, I'll try to make the OW of hero's/heroine's mom. Thanks for your comments.

School days again...
Years
Updates:

I finished making Gardenia and hero/heroine's mom set, here they are, suggestions and comments?

gardeniaset.png
momset.png

School days again...
Years
Another update:

I just finished some DP tiles, please give comments or suiggestions and also to the previous update, the overworld ones.

tileset2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back