• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] ACTU [04/26/2014] Pokémon: The Z Emerald

Like it?

• Love it

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Like it

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

CrossZero

Master Bonder
Years
Sorry for the bad english, I'm Mexican.

May 09 at 10:00 PM México Time, GTS Central (-6:00) this topic is going to be updated with gameplay video and screenshots:

Story: Some important changes added.
GYM Leaders: Their GYM team is going to be 6 level 20 pokémon.
Gameplay:: New gameplay wideo with gender selection, npc dialogs, walk/run/roll/bicicle, pause menu, back-pack with inventary and items; and if i have enough time, getting a starter with unique stats, and battle testing.
Pokémon: All pokémon added till sixth. Silveon would be the female Light Eeveelution. All element eeveelutions will be added. Fairy will transform in Light Type. 15 fakemon with mega evolution.
Mega Evolutions: All actual mega evolutions plus:
Spoiler:
Mega Evolution Z: The ultimate mega evolution, just level 50 pokémon or higher could use it. Requieres friendship at max points and every time it's used the friendship goes down to 0.
Map: All six generations regions. 2 new regions.
Levels: There used to be a level limit of 255, but I decided that it will not be so, I will make a new experience formula, so, the pokémon needed 2 times more experience to level 100 and recive half of experience by defeating other pokémons, which mean that when you have a level 100 oficial pokémon, you will be level 25 in Emerald Z. To do this as less tedious as posible, the stats will also be developed quickly and movements will be learned earlyer, making a pokemon level 25 is stronger than a level 100 real pokemon.
Moves: New moves.
No more updates: If Game Freak make a new pokémon version before Emerald is finished, anything would be added to this game.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
I don't think you can make rules for your own thread...That's the moderator's job

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Well, if he doesn't want someone to say certain things on his thread, I'm sure he can point that out. For example, if he didn't want anyone to critisize his work, he can say so.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
Well, if he doesn't want someone to say certain things on his thread, I'm sure he can point that out. For example, if he didn't want anyone to critisize his work, he can say so.

But he can't tell people not to say certain things.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
But he can't tell people not to say certain things.
On his thread, on his discussion, and his game, yes he can, besides, its not like these rules are bad or anything, most of these rules apply to pokecommunity.

Actu: The male character is here:

W1I4Wu2.png

Actu: The character improved and at 1080p resolution:
0JpQzwhPctkPg9o3DcFo.png
That's is a very good sprite of the character! Good luck on this project!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Is it just me or is it too dark? The character I mean.
And also the hair is black not brown am I wrong? And from what I know it's not that long.

But all in all it's great. Hope you can show May soon. Also you should start working with Hoenn Pokemon Blender Models First.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
The Project sounds interesting. Firstly, the idea with Hoenn. Is the single region without a remake! Secondly, the idea of a 3D game. I am really looking forward for this game! Keep up the good work!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Making up rules is against the rules.

"SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH", what is your first language?

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Making up rules is against the rules.

While this is true it is also against the rules to mini-mod. That is Maruno's - who, of course, is the one who approves the thread creation in the game dev section and therefore can see what has been typed before the thread goes live. Am I wrong?

This looks promising. Its not very often that successful 3D projects come around here so to see this get at least one demo would be great. Of course it'd be better to see this game completed in time - definitely a type of game we need more of on this community.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I've been looking at this since the beggining, I didn't even leave a comment, how bad of me! This is very nice someone bought 3D to fan games. Maybe you can go to X and Y style when it comes out.

CrossZero

Master Bonder
Years
Sorry for the bad english, I'm Mexican.

May 09 at 10:00 PM México Time, GTS Central (-6:00) this topic is going to be updated with gameplay video and screenshots:

Story: Some important changes added.
GYM Leaders: Their GYM team is going to be 6 level 20 pokémon.
Gameplay:: New gameplay wideo with gender selection, npc dialogs, walk/run/roll/bicicle, pause menu, back-pack with inventary and items; and if i have enough time, getting a starter with unique stats, and battle testing.
Pokémon: All pokémon added till sixth. Silveon would be the female Light Eeveelution. All element eeveelutions will be added. Fairy will transform in Light Type. 15 fakemon with mega evolution.
Mega Evolutions: All actual mega evolutions plus:
Spoiler:
Mega Evolution Z: The ultimate mega evolution, just level 50 pokémon or higher could use it. Requieres friendship at max points and every time it's used the friendship goes down to 0.
Map: All six generations regions. 2 new regions.
Levels: There used to be a level limit of 255, but I decided that it will not be so, I will make a new experience formula, so, the pokémon needed 2 times more experience to level 100 and recive half of experience by defeating other pokémons, which mean that when you have a level 100 oficial pokémon, you will be level 25 in Emerald Z. To do this as less tedious as posible, the stats will also be developed quickly and movements will be learned earlyer, making a pokemon level 25 is stronger than a level 100 real pokemon.
Moves: New moves.
No more updates: If Game Freak make a new pokémon version before Emerald is finished, anything would be added to this game.

Years
Is This for real? I am hype if so lol and do you think you will finish it? I mean its not like your the first one to attempt something this big but most people give up like pokemon generations 3d I mean it might comeback but who knows?

Back