• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] FT: Normal&Gold Bottle Caps. LF: Aprimons, HA/Egg move Pokémon, offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello!
I have some Bottle Caps and I won't use them. I'm mainly looking for breedables; Pokémon in Apricorn Balls, HA Pokémon, Pokémon with Egg Moves, 4IV-6IV Pokémon, etc...
I'm also open to trade for some Battle Tree items or any offer you might have. I'll tell you if I'm interested or not.

Avaliable Bottle Caps (updated January 19th 2017):
Normal: [4]
Gold: [0]

Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
What kind of Pokemon-to-item ratio are you expecting for your Gold Bottle Cap? I have a few 6IV Pokemon I can trade you.

Feebas ♂/♀ | Bold | Swift Swim | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | Haze/Mist/-- | Beast Ball (no Prisim Scales left, sorry)
Vulpix-A ♀ | Timid | Snow Warning | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | Freeze-Dry/Encore/Moonblast/Hypnosis | Love Ball
Sandshrew-A ♀ | Adamant | Slush Rush | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Icicle Spear/--/ | Heavy Ball
Pyukumuku ♀ | Bold | Unaware | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | -- | Friend Ball
Wimpod ♂/♀ | Adamant | Wimp Out | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Aqua Jet/-- | Beast Ball
Wishiwashi ♀ | Quiet | Schooling | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | Water Pulse/Muddy Water/Water Sport/Mist | Lure Ball
Mimikyu ♂/♀ | Jolly | Disguise | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Grudge/Nightmare/Destiny Bond/Curse | Love Ball
Sneasel ♀ | Jolly | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Pursuit/Ice Shard/Icicle Crash/Throat Chop | Moon Ball (with Razor Claw)

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
Years
*Rubs hands together while maniacally laughing* I have a few that may interest you.

I have the following aprimons:
Moon Ball Sneasel: EMs fake out, throat chop, icicle crash.
Moon Ball HA Vulpix: EMs freeze dry, moonblast, hypnosis, encore.
Love Ball Stufful with EMs force palm, stomping tantrum, ice punch, thunder punch.
Heavy Ball HA Geodude.
Beast Ball HA Gible: EMs Outrage, Iron Head.
Lure Ball Feebas, Beast Ball Feebas.
Love Ball HA Dratini.
Love Ball HA Maeranie: EMs stockpile, spit up, swallow, haze

Other than these, I also have a few other things.
6IV male Eevee (get rekt field egg group)
Premeir Ball HA Eevee
Luxury Ball HA Jangmo-o
Adamant/Modest Decidueye

I've got my eye on that gold bottle cap, so getting that would be cool. But what is it worth in your eyes? How many mons are you wanting for it?

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
What kind of Pokemon-to-item ratio are you expecting for your Gold Bottle Cap? I have a few 6IV Pokemon I can trade you.
I've got my eye on that gold bottle cap, so getting that would be cool. But what is it worth in your eyes? How many mons are you wanting for it?
We're gonna fight. :P

That makes it harder for me to choose lol...but let's start with the value of the Gold Cap?
If I'd take one Pokémon for 1 normal cap, I'd take 5 Pokémon for a Golden Cap.
Does that sound fair to both of you? (For this number of Pokémon I take into account you have other perfect offsprings of the Pokémon you're offering, I wouldn't want to take away all your hard work :( )

SirBoglor

Years
That makes it harder for me to choose lol...but let's start with the value of the Gold Cap?
Does that sound fair to both of you? (For this number of Pokémon I take into account you have other perfect offsprings of the Pokémon you're offering, I wouldn't want to take away all your hard work :( )

Yeah, that seems fair to me. Since Halcyon did reply first, I'll have to let the rule of firsties go into effect in regards to the gold cap.

However, I'm still more than happy to trade for any of my mons that you're interested in!

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
Sure. All of my 6IV Pokemon are surplus, so no worries there. :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, that seems fair to me. Since Halcyon did reply first, I'll have to let the rule of firsties go into effect in regards to the gold cap.

However, I'm still more than happy to trade for any of my mons that you're interested in!

Awesome! Thanks for being so noble :) If you're interested in the normal caps, there's a few of your Pokémon I'd like:
- Love Ball HA Dratini
- Heavy Ball HA Geodude
- 6IV male Eevee
- Luxury Ball HA Jangmo-o

Let me know if that's alright with you :)

Sure. All of my 6IV Pokemon are surplus, so no worries there. :)

Awesome! These are the ones I'd like:
- Vulpix-A ♀ | Timid | Snow Warning | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | Freeze-Dry/Encore/Moonblast/Hypnosis | Love Ball
- Mimikyu ♀ | Jolly | Disguise | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Grudge/Nightmare/Destiny Bond/Curse | Love Ball
- Sneasel ♀ | Jolly | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Pursuit/Ice Shard/Icicle Crash/Throat Chop | Moon Ball (with Razor Claw)
- Feebas ♀ | Bold | Swift Swim | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | Haze/Mist/-- | Beast Ball
- Wishiwashi ♀ | Quiet | Schooling | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | Water Pulse/Muddy Water/Water Sport/Mist | Lure Ball

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017

Awesome! These are the ones I'd like:
- Vulpix-A ♀ | Timid | Snow Warning | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | Freeze-Dry/Encore/Moonblast/Hypnosis | Love Ball
- Mimikyu ♀ | Jolly | Disguise | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Grudge/Nightmare/Destiny Bond/Curse | Love Ball
- Sneasel ♀ | Jolly | Keen Eye | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Pursuit/Ice Shard/Icicle Crash/Throat Chop | Moon Ball (with Razor Claw)
- Feebas ♀ | Bold | Swift Swim | 31/0/31/31/31/31 | Haze/Mist/-- | Beast Ball
- Wishiwashi ♀ | Quiet | Schooling | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | Water Pulse/Muddy Water/Water Sport/Mist | Lure Ball
Okay. I'm available to trade now if you are. :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Okay. I'm available to trade now if you are. :)

Sorry about that, I'm at work with no access to WiFi. I might not be able to trade today, but tomorrow I'll be avaliable all day/night!
If you can't make it tomorrow, I'll try to free a moment for you tonight (like in about an hour) ^-^

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
Sorry about that, I'm at work with no access to WiFi. I might not be able to trade today, but tomorrow I'll be avaliable all day/night!
If you can't make it tomorrow, I'll try to free a moment for you tonight (like in about an hour) ^-^
An hour will be a bit late here (GMT+0), but tomorrow should be fine. I'll try to catch you then. :)

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 6, 2017
Hello!
I have some Bottle Caps and I won't use them. I'm mainly looking for breedables; Pokémon in Apricorn Balls, HA Pokémon, Pokémon with Egg Moves, 4IV-6IV Pokémon, etc...
I'm also open to trade for some Battle Tree items or any offer you might have. I'll tell you if I'm interested or not.

Avaliable Bottle Caps (this will be updated often):
Normal: [8]
Gold: [1]

Thanks!

Hi there ! , i have a quite a lot of aprimons/HA/egg moves pokes to trade for , how much bottle caps can i get for these? and which ones do you like?

HA drampa
lure ball HA bruxish with egg moves of : water pulse , rage , poison fang , ice fang
exeggcute HA with egg moves of : uproar , hypnosis , natural gift and giga drain
HA goldeen
love ball stufful with egg moves of : thunder punch , ice punch , wide guard , stomping tantrum
friend ball cutiefly with egg moves of : moonblast , baton pass , bestow and speed swap
beast ball gastly with egg moves of perish song
heavy ball HA sandshrew with egg moves of : metal claw
zubat with egg moves of : brave bird
bagon with egg moves of : hydro pump and dragon dance
beast ball beldum
beast ball pichu with egg moves of : encore, fake out,wish , electric terrain
moon ball riolu
HA carvanha with egg moves of : hydro pump and psychic fangs
moon ball dratini with egg moves of : dragon rush
lure ball wishwashi
beast ball stufful with egg moves of : ice punch , thunder punch , wide guard and mega kick
love ball mimikyu with egg moves of curse , destiny bond , grudge and nightmare
beast ball gible with egg move of : outrage and iron head
level ball cyndaquail
wimpod with egg moves of : aqua jet , spikes , metal claw and wide guard
beast ball vullaby
love ball bounsweet with egg moves of : play rough , synthesis
feebas with egg moves of : mirror coat , dragon pulse , brine , hypnosis
beast ball sableye HA with egg moves of : recover , trick , nasty plot , sucker punch
HA rockruff with egg moves of : fire fang , thunder fang , sucker punch
beast ball grubbin
beast ball magikarp with HA
alolan vulpix HA with egg moves of : extrasensory , moonblast , freeze-dry and hypnosis
alolan vulpix HA with egg moves of : extrasensory , moonblast , freeze-dry and encore
moon ball honedge with egg moves of : shadow sneak and destiny bond
moon ball mimikyu with egg moves of : curse and destiny bond
moon ball vulpix with egg moves of : extrasensory , encore , freeze dry and moonblast
drampa with egg moves of : hurricane
love ball mareanie HA with egg moves of : haze , stockpile , swallow and spit up
lure ball mareanie HA with egg moves of : haze
beast ball vulpix with egg moves of : extrasensory , moonblast , freeze dry and encore
beast ball wimpod with egg moves of : aqua jet
beast ball honedge with egg moves of : shadow sneak and destiny bond
love ball beldum
heavy ball rhyhorn with egg moves of : ice fang
love ball pichu with egg moves of : disarming voice and fake out
tepig with egg moves of : curse and superpower
litten with egg moves of : crunch , heat wave , body slam and fake out
shellos with egg moves of : curse , yawn and acid armor
beast ball surskit with egg moves of : hydro pump , mud shot , fell stinger and lunge
HA sandshrew with egg moves of : icicle spear
beast ball abra

some of these are japanese

Last edited:

SirBoglor

Years
Awesome! Thanks for being so noble :) If you're interested in the normal caps, there's a few of your Pokémon I'd like:
- Love Ball HA Dratini
- Heavy Ball HA Geodude
- 6IV male Eevee
- Luxury Ball HA Jangmo-o

Let me know if that's alright with you :)

Not trying to be noble, just a good personal trading rule to have. :3c

And yeah, I'll have them bred up by tomorrow afternoon. :) (I'm EST, by the way.)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
An hour will be a bit late here (GMT+0), but tomorrow should be fine. I'll try to catch you then. :)

I slept in but I'll be waiting for you, just send me a message when you're ready! :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Not trying to be noble, just a good personal trading rule to have. :3c

And yeah, I'll have them bred up by tomorrow afternoon. :) (I'm EST, by the way.)

Awesome, same timezone! I'll be online :)

Spyro

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hi there ! , i have a quite a lot of aprimons/HA/egg moves pokes to trade for , how much bottle caps can i get for these? and which ones do you like?
some of these are japanese

Hello! Impressive collection :)
I'd trade one normal bottle cap for one Pokémon that interests me. I have 4 normal bottle caps left at the moment, so I'll tell you 4 Pokémon I'd like:

- friend ball cutiefly with egg moves of : moonblast , baton pass , bestow and speed swap
- love ball bounsweet with egg moves of : play rough , synthesis
- moon ball dratini with egg moves of : dragon rush
- exeggcute HA with egg moves of : uproar , hypnosis , natural gift and giga drain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back