The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon General
Animals that are not Pokemon yet.....

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Old July 20th, 2011 (4:31 PM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nohr View Post
    There are quite a few animals, and fairly obvious ones, that haven't been used yet.

Hawk
    Eagle
    Dolphin
    Wolf (can't believe there's no wolves yet. Mightyena and Poochyena are Hyenas, not wolves. and hyenas are actually closer to cats then dogs, with their closest living relatives being meercats and mongooses )
    A gorilla (Infernape is really more baboon/monkey like, I'd like to see an actual BIG gorilla.)
    Tiger
    Lion

Is Slaking not a gorilla?
    I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
    Old July 22nd, 2011 (4:24 PM).
    retiredededed

Meerkats, mongooses and hyenas aren't quite closer to cats than dogs, but belong to neither. They're a group all their own, which also includes skunks, badgers and otters :)

Slaking would seem to be a sloth due to its prevos, but looks a lot more like an ape.

Peace!
      Old July 22nd, 2011 (4:49 PM).
      can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
      I'd totally be a fan of a goat Pokémon, if they came up with one. PREFERABLY it wouldn't be anything silly like a Normal-type or Grass-type but maybe they'd get creative with it. I think a wombat is in order, too. Oh and a narwhal! Man, whoever says that GameFreak will run out of ideas for things to make Pokémon out of is crazy. o3o

(>-.-)>

Quick Reply