• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icy's Custom Cards

icycatelf

Alex
Years
It's been too long, but I got inspired to make a Shiny Misdreavus card after finding one in VC Gold.

xander_s_shining_misdreavus__fake_card__by_icycatelf-dbsk36s.png
alex_s_shining_misdreavus__fake_card__by_icycatelf-dbsk8q6.png

Google Translate was used for the Japanese version as usual, so it's probably not perfect!

EDIT: Changed the attack. Might also change the art eventually (I've got mixed feelings about this one).

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Not sure how good/bad the effects are, but this idea popped into my head yesterday:

8i3bZ4X.png

I used a template based on older cards to compliment the simple 3D artwork (which I made in Adobe Illustrator since I don't have the patience or know-how for true 3D-rendering). I also tried to base the power-level on the older cards, though the card uses modern wording.

Porygon.OMNI is a powerful but temporary evolution of Porygon2. It takes this form when a Porygon2 holds the Omni Drive item while in cyberspace, but must devolve before it can materialize in the real world. There's a theory that MissingNo. was born from a Porygon.OMNI that was forcibly removed from cyberspace. It has no eyes on its face, just those on its "tail feathers."

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Anyone remember my Ancient Celebi from eight years ago? I decided to give that another try after making a print-resolution Ancient template:

ancient_celebi_pv_by_icycatelf-dc463xn.png

Print-it-yourself non-holo version:
Spoiler:

Here's a physically-sparkly pair that I printed:

ancient_celebi__printed_holo__by_icycatelf-dc49aqb.jpg

I plan to start a contest soon to give-away the extra Ancient Celebi, so keep an eye on my DeviantArt journal if interested!

More sparkly prints:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I wasn't really happy with my previous MissingNo. card, so here's a new version. I don't know about you, but this one kind of reminds me of cards from back when Pokémon card-faking was just becoming a thing.

Spoiler:

Template based on the classic Gym-series cards, with some elements inspired by XY Evolutions.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
alex_s_burmy__fake_card__by_icycatelf-dcgvfd3.jpg

I was inspired to make myself a Burmy card after finding this guy:
Spoiler:

I may retake the photo against a different-color background sometime since this one seems to blend-in a bit too much.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I haven't been arting for a while, but I couldn't resist the urge to try making a MissingNo. when a sudden disconnection caused a GIF I made and uploaded to glitch. I tried to give the card a Cool Porygon vibe.

ddp5gxq-d576c812-5b2b-49be-9465-d241b58f0934.jpg

I also remade my old Sun Stone card a while back.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Based on my fluffy grey cat, Ciel, as well as a Shiny Eevee that I recently SR'd in VC Gold and named after him.

QtX32Bh.png

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Not my art (I haven't been drawing much at all these past couple years), but I had to put together a card when cheerymori sent me this art of my TrainerSona! <3

Do23MQE.png

Figured I'd go for a modern aesthetic for a change. I couldn't find any full art SWSH blanks, so I pieced together some of aschefield101's resources to make one.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Someone recently drew one of my Fakemon so I thought I'd turn it into a card! I don't typically fake modern, so huge thanks to members of the faking community Discord for helping out with wording and power level. Included the charms since it was giving me Radiant Collection vibes.

zjHrULA.png

icycatelf

Alex
Years
Card w/ yet another piece of commissioned art. Still trying to figure out a good "me" effect.

ISgTtzd.png

Huge thanks to lizb0mb (SmittenRainbowKitten @GaiaOnline) for the art of my TrainerSona! <3

Also, apologies for any broken images in the thread. I really need to look into another image host.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
A non-Ancient card with my own artwork!? Too bad it's not actually Pokémon-related. Behold my fantasy OC and usernamesake!

chibikj_sv_ylw_sml.png

(Yellow border bc the English fonts look weird with the silver imo, at least on the non-Trainers/EXs/FAs.)

Back