• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Generation Pokemon

More Evoltions of Eevee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
I keep liking the idea, of a skarmory PRE-evo, I think that would be nice. Also Sharpedo evolution would be nice too.

Sharfury (sharpedo evo) - maybe? Im not one for good names xD
Skatry (skarmory pre-evo)- another one where the name isnt that great

A dragon/ steel type with levitate could be a good legendary, definitly not looking like our 4th gen robot chicken dialga.

Anti

return of the king
Years
Not bad but WAY too many pre-evos IMO. Seriously most of those pokemon are already useless, no need to make them more useless IMO.

Like most of the evo ideas, but My good Skarmory? Um, might as well put him in Ubers now. Same with Gyarados and Breloom.

Also Luvdisc cannot be saved. It could have 200 for each base stat and nobody would use it because it epitomizes failure :p

Again I reiterate...giving an evo to the most used physical wall in the game is helping no one, unless they do it how they did Scyther/Scizor but meh.

Also no more eeveelutions. seriously they've tortured as with a few too many.

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
All those pre/evolutions were only sugestions. How about you say which ones are good?

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
How 'bout a houndoom evo, I LOVE Houndoom, I think it would be even cooler if it could evolve! Dunno what the name would be, a suggestion or two:

Houndeath? The name sucks IMO

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years
hm... a Dark/Ghost Cat:

Wichikitty- The Blackcat Pokemon
[size=1.5]Pre-evolution of Witchycat[/size]
Type: Normal/Dark
Weight: 1.5lb
Height: 1' 2"
Pokedex:
A Version- It's fur is as dark as the night. It is a shadow as it hunts it's pray with it's dagger-like teeth.
B Version- It is said to bring bad luck on nights of the full moon. It is a shadow when it hunts.
C Version- It hunts as a shadow with it's dagger-like teeth. It is said that if one crosses your path, you will have bad luck.
MOVEPOOL:
Could use help with that

Witchycat- the Ghostcat Pokemon
Evolves from Wichikitty at levle 31.
Type: Ghost/Dark
Weight: .89lb
Height: 2' 1"
Pokedex:
A Version- It is said that if you look into it's eyes your lifeforce will be stolen. It is active at night.
B Version- It lurks in the darkness off the night. It awaits a being then sucks it's lifeforce.
C Version- If you meet one on the night of the full moon, it is said to suck your lifeforce. It is not active near light.
MOVEPOOL:
I need help on this'

Yeah, I put some thought into this :p

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
A couple of ideas:

fifthgen.gif

Years
WTF?! I thought of the platypus and flaming cat a million years ago! are you people stalking me?

Any ways, i thought the flaming would've beem a goo idea but decided to scratch that out, for now, the only animal i'm certain to be a starter is the Platypus, which i think should be named Platypi (cute platypus) While the evo i'm not definite but probably Platypoun(as in pwned) Maybe platperor for the last one but there are more possible names in my list

I also have an idea for a Sun/Moon generation with the Legendarie's names:
Solagon
Lunagon
Terradon

Games:
Solar
Lunar
Terra

I'm not definite with the names, tell me if they may need to be different

Solagon
when i was 11 i drew a pokemon and named it Solagon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was a Fire/Dragon pokemon

Terry M

Weepinbell: Don't hurt me!!!!!
Years
;_; My fakemon starter has always been like that!Maybe I should change it...

BTW My water starter is based on Pices(sp?).

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Kitsune- Brillant Idea. They should have a signature move like Dark Night.
Feltpens- I like the second drawing. What type is it?

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
Years
This may sound Stupid. But: Ghost/Normal is amazing..... no x4 weakness

well i have a question for you
if there were to be a ghost/normal pokemon
wouldnt the ghost part kinda defeat the purpose of it being half normal =/?

but anways i dont think the platypus for the water starter is such a good idea i was hoping for something else

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
Would anyoe like to see a light type pokemon type i the 5th generation? I really hunger for this

Drawicia

the artist of evil
Years
at pokemon acanthite they have light pokemon (and some very pretty ones too :3)
but sure, i'd like to see one

killin_kobra

Pokemon Ruler
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2009
Yeah. The baby Kangaskan would be its pre evoltion and only females would evolve.
But i dont think we need more types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back