The PokéCommunity Forums General Pokémon Discussions Pokémon General
Event THE AMAZING PC RACE - WHO WILL BE CROWNED PC'S FIRST EVER "AMAZING DUO"?

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old October 6th, 2016 (4:34 AM). Edited October 6th, 2016 by Ho-Oh.
Ho-Oh's Avatar
Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
used Sacred Fire!
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Posts: 35,837
I was gonna join but I decided being a panelist would be better. I enjoyed Survivor but I played hard as hell. It's someone else's turn to take that place. :) That and literally everyone I was in an alliance with joined this so I'd feel weird playing against them lol.

Still gonna be super involved in this thread tho, can't get rid of me. Love you guys let's get this stuff happeninggggg.

ALSO GUYS GET PEOPLE TO JOIN SERIOUSLY.

For fellow Survivors, remember how the challenge got the Pikachu's like a TON of advantages and Laguna too???? It's SUCH a good idea to do that imo so do that. Gogo.

Also: I am here for advice and support! I'm going to be totally neutral so talk to me about what's on your mind etc. My inbox is open - and I've come second in one of Chu's events, I know what craziness to expect. If anyone needs a comrade - talk to me, I'll be all ears. Feel free to discuss your plans, strategies etc with me. I won't tell them to anyone but Chu (and whoever else ends up on panel???) so utilise me. I'll give as best neutral advice as I can!!
__________________

so it's gonna be forever ... or it's gonna go down in flames
Spinoffs and Clubhouse Moderator

... make your dreams come true :heart:

Two Time Get Together Winner - Lele & Gloria!

Reply With Quote
  #102    
Old October 6th, 2016 (5:52 AM).
Imrul Quayes Adnan's Avatar
Imrul Quayes Adnan Imrul Quayes Adnan is offline
The adventure begins from HERE
     
    Join Date: May 2016
    Location: Bangladesh
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 188
    Look a new person has just joined. Huh it's me.
    NAME: Imrul Quayes Adnan
    STARTER POKEMON: Tepig
    STARTER POKEMON'S NICK NAME: I don't like to nick name my pokemons. So, I'll skip it.
    ARE YOU AWARE OF REAL AMAZING RACE: Nope.
    I think I'm quite late. Am I?
    __________________
    Kí$hør Pä$hå

    # PLAY the newest Playground game THE RHYTHM GAME
    Find the RHYTHM from your HEART.

    WHO WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND??? I'M FREE!!!!
    Reply With Quote
      #103    
    Old October 6th, 2016 (9:09 AM).
    LegendChu's Avatar
    LegendChu LegendChu is offline
    ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
     
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Location: Third Rock From The Sun
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 14,122
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Imrul Quayes Adnan View Post
    Look a new person has just joined. Huh it's me.
    NAME: Imrul Quayes Adnan
    STARTER POKEMON: Tepig
    STARTER POKEMON'S NICK NAME: I don't like to nick name my pokemons. So, I'll skip it.
    ARE YOU AWARE OF REAL AMAZING RACE: Nope.
    I think I'm quite late. Am I?
    Hey Adnan, welcome to The Amazing PC Race ^^. Don't worry, u made it just on time {:3}.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I was gonna join but I decided being a panelist would be better. I enjoyed Survivor but I played hard as hell. It's someone else's turn to take that place. :) That and literally everyone I was in an alliance with joined this so I'd feel weird playing against them lol.

    Still gonna be super involved in this thread tho, can't get rid of me. Love you guys let's get this stuff happeninggggg.

    ALSO GUYS GET PEOPLE TO JOIN SERIOUSLY.

    For fellow Survivors, remember how the challenge got the Pikachu's like a TON of advantages and Laguna too???? It's SUCH a good idea to do that imo so do that. Gogo.

    Also: I am here for advice and support! I'm going to be totally neutral so talk to me about what's on your mind etc. My inbox is open - and I've come second in one of Chu's events, I know what craziness to expect. If anyone needs a comrade - talk to me, I'll be all ears. Feel free to discuss your plans, strategies etc with me. I won't tell them to anyone but Chu (and whoever else ends up on panel???) so utilise me. I'll give as best neutral advice as I can!!
    Thanks for the support Nica, I know that I can always count on u. I have a lot of respect for ur work ethics, a feeling which I know is reciprocated :).

    I can see u as a Mentor on the Event. Hopefully having u around will keep everyone (including me :P) calm.

    And guys listen to what Nica said, coz I'm offering u a very big advantage, something u definitely don't wanna miss out on. The former Survivor Members, u know how big that initial advantage was, right?

    Like I said, if we don't the required number, I'll have to change my plans a bit, which might not be good news for at least some of u.

    I'm not gonna wait for too long, so if the remaining seats don't get filled, I'm just gonna put up the first Challenge.

    According to my calculations its around 10 a.m. PST right now, so expect the Team announcements & First Challenge to come up in about 13-14 hours from now.

    Pika Pika :chu:
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #104    
    Old October 6th, 2016 (10:01 AM).
    d
    Guest
       
      Posts: n/a
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nonibros View Post
      Please no politics.
      Sorry can't promise this
      Reply With Quote
        #105    
      Old October 6th, 2016 (11:29 AM).
      0's Avatar
      0 0 is offline
      Totally free
       
      Join Date: May 2016
      Location: Freedom
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 553
      Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrricccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaannnnnneeee
      http://i.xomf.com/vyjmh.jpg
      __________________

      Just dance with me!!!!!!!

      Reply With Quote
        #106    
      Old October 6th, 2016 (12:52 PM).
      Espeonica Espeonica is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2016
      Posts: 348
      Does me bringing in t0gekiss count? ^.^
      Reply With Quote
        #107    
      Old October 6th, 2016 (7:20 PM). Edited October 6th, 2016 by Ho-Oh.
      Ho-Oh's Avatar
      Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
      used Sacred Fire!
       
      Join Date: Nov 2005
      Age: 26
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Bold
      Posts: 35,837
      I don't think so :c Pretty sure Chu is only allowing for those spots that we need.

      Also: roughly two hours guys. Get hyped yo.
      __________________

      so it's gonna be forever ... or it's gonna go down in flames
      Spinoffs and Clubhouse Moderator

      ... make your dreams come true :heart:

      Two Time Get Together Winner - Lele & Gloria!

      Reply With Quote
        #108    
      Old October 6th, 2016 (11:02 PM).
      NinjaQueen's Avatar
      NinjaQueen NinjaQueen is offline
         
        Join Date: Apr 2016
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 669
        sorry chu, due to my busy schedule and also because i misunderstood a few things, did not join earlier. but now that you cleared things up, id want to register xD. hopefully im not too late. if i am best of luck to everyone.

        NAME: NinjaQueen
        YOUR STARTER: Elekid
        STARTER'S NICKNAME: Wattson
        Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No) yes
        __________________
        My Playground Pairs - LegendChu, Master Snowy, Linyit
        Reply With Quote
          #109    
        Old October 7th, 2016 (12:18 AM).
        LegendChu's Avatar
        LegendChu LegendChu is offline
        ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
         
        Join Date: Mar 2014
        Location: Third Rock From The Sun
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 14,122
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NinjaQueen View Post
        sorry chu, due to my busy schedule and also because i misunderstood a few things, did not join earlier. but now that you cleared things up, id want to register xD. hopefully im not too late. if i am best of luck to everyone.

        NAME: NinjaQueen
        YOUR STARTER: Elekid
        STARTER'S NICKNAME: Wattson
        Are you aware of the original AMAZING RACE? (Yes/No) yes
        Hey NinjaQueen, so u finally decided to register huh :P. Welcome to the Amazing PC Race ^^ & don't worry, u just made it on time.

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Espeonica View Post
        Does me bringing in t0gekiss count? ^.^
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Forever View Post
        I don't think so :c Pretty sure Chu is only allowing for those spots that we need.

        Also: roughly two hours guys. Get hyped yo.
        Like Nica said, that was only for the spots we needed, coz if I give u that advantage, at least two more people deserve it (one of them in fact got in as many as 3-4 Members) & I think it'd be a bit unfair, hope u can understand that :).

        Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Juno
        Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Espeonica
        Charmander (aka Ichigo)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by UltimateUmbreon
        Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by acatfrommars
        Meowth (aka Watermelon)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by GreenLegend56
        Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by HyperMorian
        Chikorita (aka Emera)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nonibros
        Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Fayt_darkblade
        Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NinjaQueen
        Elekid (aka Wattson)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyLucina
        Treecko (aka Telethia)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Salzorrah
        Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Aquacorde
        Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Waterproof
        Skitty (aka Meow)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by t0gekiss
        Turtwig
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lelouch
        Chimchar (aka Fire)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LennieFrost
        Piplup (aka Vash)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NeonJelly13
        Shinx
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by EvilChameleon
        Munchlax
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PercyX
        Riolu (aka Riot)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lugarugan
        Snivy (aka Emily)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Imrul Quayes Adnan
        Tepig
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by pikachucookies
        Oshawott
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ordinaryOddball
        Chespin (aka Glendale)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DyingWillFlareon
        Fennekin (aka Cinde)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nidoking
        Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)

        Alright guys, we're all set to go.

        So let's start off with the Team announcements.

        Well, no Team announcements for now.

        Because none of u were able to complete the "Pre-Event" Challenge & I have to leave two slots empty (for now), u guys will now have to earn ur places into ur respective Teams & not everybody is gonna make it, i.e. there are gonna be DIRECT Eliminations, even before Team Announcements are made.

        Yep that's right, no Voting for now, the Contestants with the lowest Points at the end of the First Leg of the Race, will be directly eliminated.

        How many of u will be Eliminated? Might be anywhere between 2-4, maybe more maybe less . You'll know that by the end of this Leg of the Race ;).

        For now, since no one earned safety from Elimination, everybody gets this :-



        I'm expecting at least one more Member to register, willing to wait for a couple of hours :).

        If they don't, I'll put up ur first Challenge & get the ball rolling.

        So guys on ur marks, get set &........ wait till u hear the gunshot :P.

        Pika Pika :chu:
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #110    
        Old October 7th, 2016 (12:36 AM).
        Phosphophyllite's Avatar
        Phosphophyllite Phosphophyllite is offline
        アンヘロさん は、コミュ症です
         
        Join Date: Oct 2011
        Location: Grandiose City
        Age: 16
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Quirky
        Posts: 4,562
        That's one delaaaaaaaaaaaaayed gunshot.
        __________________

        I only listen to high-quality video game rips.
        Reply With Quote
          #111    
        Old October 7th, 2016 (12:50 AM).
        LegendChu's Avatar
        LegendChu LegendChu is offline
        ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
         
        Join Date: Mar 2014
        Location: Third Rock From The Sun
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 14,122
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Waterproof View Post
        That's one delaaaaaaaaaaaaayed gunshot.
        More importantly, better hope that it doesn't hit (yeah "hit", not "miss" >:)) its mark.

        A certain Member did show interest, so as I said, I'm only gonna wait for a couple of hours to see if they (or anybody else) registers or I'll have no option, but to go with 25 Members, coz I don't want to keep u guys waiting too much longer :).

        Pika Pika :chu:
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #112    
        Old October 7th, 2016 (2:56 AM).
        Ho-Oh's Avatar
        Ho-Oh Ho-Oh is offline
        used Sacred Fire!
         
        Join Date: Nov 2005
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Bold
        Posts: 35,837
        Remember guys if you have any worries etc and concerns for the first leg PM me and I'll support you C: Everything is confidential! Also if you need clues. I don't know anything either but two brains are better than one right?? I'll answer the same to everyone so take it with a grain of salt buuut my insights could be useful on certain things so try me yo.
        __________________

        so it's gonna be forever ... or it's gonna go down in flames
        Spinoffs and Clubhouse Moderator

        ... make your dreams come true :heart:

        Two Time Get Together Winner - Lele & Gloria!

        Reply With Quote
          #113    
        Old October 7th, 2016 (3:27 AM).
        LegendChu's Avatar
        LegendChu LegendChu is offline
        ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
         
        Join Date: Mar 2014
        Location: Third Rock From The Sun
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 14,122
        Okay guys, time to get the show on the road, let's get to the First Challenge.

        Spoiler: NOTIFICATIONS
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Juno
        Bulbasaur (aka Irving)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Espeonica
        Charmander (aka Ichigo)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by UltimateUmbreon
        Squirtle (aka Leonardo)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by acatfrommars
        Meowth (aka Watermelon)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by GreenLegend56
        Eevee (aka Ryuunosuke)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by HyperMorian
        Chikorita (aka Emera)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nonibros
        Cyndaquil (aka Syndaquil)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Fayt_darkblade
        Totodile (aka Suigetsu)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NinjaQueen
        Elekid (aka Wattson)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyLucina
        Treecko (aka Telethia)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Salzorrah
        Torchic (aka Pfeffora)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Aquacorde
        Mudkip (aka Chippewa)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Waterproof
        Skitty (aka Meow)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by t0gekiss
        Turtwig
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lelouch
        Chimchar (aka Fire)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LennieFrost
        Piplup (aka Vash)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NeonJelly13
        Shinx
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by EvilChameleon
        Munchlax
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PercyX
        Riolu (aka Riot)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lugarugan
        Snivy (aka Emily)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Imrul Quayes Adnan
        Tepig
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by pikachucookies
        Oshawott
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ordinaryOddball
        Chespin (aka Glendale)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DyingWillFlareon
        Fennekin (aka Cinde)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nidoking
        Froakie (aka Richard Nixon)

        The First Leg of the Race will be a Double-length Leg, i.e. it'll be done in two parts. U will be awarded points for completing the Challenge. Who'll be awarding these points & how will u be judged, that'll be explained once the Challenge is finished :).

        Here's the First Part of ur First Challenge:-

        CHALLENGE #1 - ROADBLOCK CHALLENGE

        Post a .GIF of ur Starter Pokemon & give it an appropriate caption.



        All u got to do is find a GIF of the Starter u chose as ur Partner & give it a proper caption. Once u do, all Entries will be assessed & given appropriate Points.

        There are some rules:-

        1. The GIF cannot have any words, i.e. should not contain any pre-written text.
        2. The GIF can have other Pokemon as well, but the caption should make reference, only to ur Starter.
        3. Extra points if the GIF features only ur Starter.
        4. The GIF does not necessarily have to be from the Anime, any GIF image featuring ur Starter, is fair game.

        So guys, this is it, let the Race begin ^^.

        Pika Pika :chu:
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #114    
        Old October 7th, 2016 (3:47 AM).
        HyperMorian's Avatar
        HyperMorian HyperMorian is offline
        Further From Home
           
          Join Date: Sep 2016
          Location: Entralink
          Age: 18
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bashful
          Posts: 3,042
          "I'm feeling sleepy for being ahead already, I'll just sleep to revitalize myself in sunlight."
          __________________
          VPP: Darmanitan @ Level 100: 3,132

          NOTE: It's just a game in PokéTrivia. While you're at it, why not try coming in here to post?
          Reply With Quote
            #115    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (3:54 AM).
          Salzorrah's Avatar
          Salzorrah Salzorrah is offline
          grassium Z
           
          Join Date: Dec 2010
          Location: Floaroma Town, Sinnoh
          Age: 20
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 6,354
          > what we think about all of you in the race

          __________________

          "OK, Salzorrah! Grab the Thick Club and the Rare Bone and pound it all to a pulp!"
          "Smack it! Crush it! Grind it! Turn it to goo!"

          The UndergroundSMT on Facebook
          Trainer Tournament
          Reply With Quote
            #116    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:03 AM).
          LegendChu's Avatar
          LegendChu LegendChu is offline
          ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
           
          Join Date: Mar 2014
          Location: Third Rock From The Sun
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 14,122
          Okay, first two entries already in, that's a good start {:3}. And good to see solo gifs, so the bait (Rule #3) is working eh :P.

          So, "24" more to go >:).

          Pika Pika :chu:
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #117    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:08 AM).
          PercyX's Avatar
          PercyX PercyX is offline
          The darkness has just begin...
           
          Join Date: Jun 2016
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 180
          Beware the power of thy Riot ...

          __________________

          POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDPERCYX
          Reply With Quote
            #118    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:10 AM).
          PercyX's Avatar
          PercyX PercyX is offline
          The darkness has just begin...
           
          Join Date: Jun 2016
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 180
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LegendChu View Post
          Okay, first two entries already in, that's a good start {:3}. And good to see solo gifs, so the bait (Rule #3) is working eh :P.

          So, "24" more to go >:).

          Pika Pika :chu:
          eh , more like "23" now :3
          __________________

          POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDPERCYX
          Reply With Quote
            #119    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:16 AM).
          LegendChu's Avatar
          LegendChu LegendChu is offline
          ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
           
          Join Date: Mar 2014
          Location: Third Rock From The Sun
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 14,122
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PercyX View Post
          eh , more like "23" now :3
          Doesn't "23" ring a bell? <evil rub of hands> >:) >:).

          Pika Pika :chu:
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #120    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:22 AM).
          PercyX's Avatar
          PercyX PercyX is offline
          The darkness has just begin...
           
          Join Date: Jun 2016
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 180
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LegendChu View Post
          Doesn't "23" ring a bell? <evil rub of hands> >:) >:).

          Pika Pika :chu:
          No ,
          What is it ?
          __________________

          POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDPERCYX
          Reply With Quote
            #121    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:34 AM).
          LegendChu's Avatar
          LegendChu LegendChu is offline
          ❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
           
          Join Date: Mar 2014
          Location: Third Rock From The Sun
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Naughty
          Posts: 14,122
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PercyX View Post
          No ,
          What is it ?
          Okay wait, I'll rephrase that, doesn't "23" make u just a lil bit, ill-at-ease.

          No more hints now ;).

          Pika Pika :chu:
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #122    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:37 AM).
          PercyX's Avatar
          PercyX PercyX is offline
          The darkness has just begin...
           
          Join Date: Jun 2016
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 180
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LegendChu View Post
          Okay wait, I'll rephrase that, doesn't "23" make u just a lil bit, ill-at-ease.

          No more hints now ;).

          Pika Pika :chu:
          I couldn't resist myself from google (lol)
          So , were you talking about this -
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Number_23
          __________________

          POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDPERCYX
          Reply With Quote
            #123    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:47 AM).
          GreenLegend56's Avatar
          GreenLegend56 GreenLegend56 is offline
          Way too lazy to change his name
           
          Join Date: May 2016
          Location: Adelaide, Australia
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 361
          "I want to play with you all but Green says its time for us to go to bed"
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #124    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (4:50 AM).
          PercyX's Avatar
          PercyX PercyX is offline
          The darkness has just begin...
           
          Join Date: Jun 2016
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 180
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by GreenLegend56 View Post
          "I want to play with you all but Green says its time for us to go to bed"
          AWWW...
          Eevee seems so cute in this gif {<3}
          __________________

          POKECOMMUNITY'S DREAM WORLDPERCYX
          Reply With Quote
            #125    
          Old October 7th, 2016 (5:17 AM).
          Phosphophyllite's Avatar
          Phosphophyllite Phosphophyllite is offline
          アンヘロさん は、コミュ症です
           
          Join Date: Oct 2011
          Location: Grandiose City
          Age: 16
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 4,562


          That's gonna be us (Skitty) versus you (Jessie) if you wanna mess with us.
          __________________

          I only listen to high-quality video game rips.
          Reply With Quote
          Reply

          Quick Reply

          Join the conversation!

          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

          Create a PokéCommunity Account
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:50 PM.