• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Dimension

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
logomensionff2.png
Welcome everyone to the topic of Pokémon Dimension, a fangame created and developed by myself and a small team of fangame beginners on the PSDK starter kit.
Please note that the content posted for the moment is still under development and is able to change completely.
It's with great joy that I decide to present this project; a project I've been working on for a little while; a project where I hope the player can enjoy rediscovering a new universe within the license that is Pokémon.

unknown.png

SYNOPSIS

For millions of years, across dimensions and time, two Pokémon have been fighting each other: one of them is called Shinryu, representing wisdom, elegance and life. On the other is Zodiark, representing strength, chaos and death.
His two beings have been at war with each other for a long time. Their main strength? They can share their power with others, humans like Pokémons. His beings are then changed according to the divinity that enchants them. Their war ends when one of the legendary has a monopoly on this universe. And they continue through the dimensions to start their war again and again.
cWVm4IuWUN.gif
Today: You and your brother/sister are part of the organization as commanders and answer in the name of Neptune (Doques the brother) and Mercury (Delnya the sister).
Neptune and Mercury are assigned a field quest that requires their transfer to the Ishiria area, an area not far from the west coast of Sinnoh.
However, strange events take place in this area. The atmosphere is charged with energy that has changed the fauna and flora living in Ishiria.

THE CHARACTERS

hiro.png
  • Doques and Delnya are two brothers and sisters from the Sinnoh region, in the village of Sandgem Town. They were in the service of Professor Rowan before joining the Galaxie team.
keklorfuul.png
  • Fast and unpredictable, Color happens to be a young trainer who likes to enjoy the restaurants and cafes in the area.
kekura.png
  • A mysterious girl with a fiery temperament, Sakura won't give you any gifts if you cross her path at the wrong time.
kekacia.png
  • Teacher in the region of Ishiria, Acacia looks young for her age . Perhaps this is due to the distortions that are his main subject of study.
keklaxy.png
  • Group coming from Sinnoh, the Galaxie team decided to concentrate its forces in research in order to carry out its top secret missions.
kekinonex.png
  • The Ishiria region has its own Pokémon league and thus its own arena champions. Here there are 8 arenas but 12 champions. Each champion has an arena theme and not a type. A champion can therefore have different types of Pokémon depending on his or her arena theme. It seems that they also use particularly powerful and unique Pokémon to establish their power.

Many other characters are to be discovered during this adventure. Each one has its own story and its own stakes...

THE ISHIRIA REGION

world_map.png
( This is only a part of the map )
A large region close to Sinnoh, it has been undergoing distortions everywhere for a few years now, radically changing the environment and places, making them stranger than anywhere else.
The fauna is very varied, with Pokémon visible in many areas, some of which are adapted to the region and local customs, while others have changed entirely for obscure reasons.

unknown.png
At Ishiria, every young trainer who wishes to start the badge quest receives a small Pokémon from Professor Acacia. These Pokémon are powerful partners that can be captured in the wild in their place of origin.

THE DIFFERENT FORMS OF POKEMON
unknown.png
  • Normal Pokémon
All over the world, many species of Pokémon have been recorded, and Ishiria happens to be home to many of the Pokémon recorded elsewhere. Certain rivalries and cohesions are unique in this vibrant place.

unknown.png
  • Unique Pokémon :
In addition to Pokémon from elsewhere, Ishiria has unique species that exist only in this region. But it seems that very often, much stranger and unique Pokémon suddenly appear.

unknown.png
  • Regional forms :
In many parts of the world, Pokémon are changing their appearance to adapt to their environment and local customs. The Pokémon of the Ishiria region are no exception.

unknown.png
  • Runic and corrupted form :
Legends tell that hundreds of years ago, in the Ishiria region, the deities present attributed their blessings to certain Pokémon.
Today, traces of these Pokémon are rare, but if you look hard enough to find them, you might come across these Pokémon improved by the deities of Ishiria...

DIMENSIONS
Pokémon Dimension has its own unique exploration phase. Indeed, throughout the region are scattered numerous dimensional portals allowing to reach a past and future universe in a timeline that may differ.
It's up to you to discover a place where the world where Christmas is celebrated all year round, a world made of food, or a world with only cats.
unknown.png

THE OTHER NEWS
3 new types are added to Pokémon Dimension: Light, Runic and Corrupted. The Light type is a common type in this world, while the Runic and Corrupted types are a bit of a mystery...
unknown.png

A summon system is at your disposal. Here you can find out which Pokémon developers like to see, which Pokémon are highlighted in their respective chapters, or which Pokémon are special Pokémon for events.
LI7hE9B0MY.gif

*other novelties are to come or are already in play

SCREENSHOTS
*French screenshots, but the game is fully translated​
Game_d12ABAbbtO.png
Game_Fb4BHtIDi2.png
Game_J11EU9N0wI.png
Game_0QLcipmXHM.png
Game_goTR63Mkaa.png
Game_UW5oXxXutF.png
kPtZtCk4uO.png
Discord_Kha5HO42W2.png
Game_JFHmNrZgty.png
RPGXP_ZnhEUWDZG5.png

SSq8PIynIC.gif

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD w/ LAUNCHER
HERE

RECUITMENT

Graphist : We are looking for graphic designers who can perform several tasks: Fakemon's pixel art, graphic interfaces, tiles and backgrounds. If you have one of these qualities, please propose yourself.
Musician : You have the soul of a music lover and you want to put your talent to work for a fangame? We look forward to hearing from you.

CREDITS
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Voultronix

Pokemon Fossil Creator
Years
Lovely Fakemon(designs and over worlds ) , region map and tile-sets. This all looks promising and I cant wait till it is translated to English. My one issue that trying to make a game that tries to extend cannon(Pokemon Pearl/Diamond lore) to make a fannon(fan made cannon) story can often end up being confusing as the player will fail to follow story lines as they do not align with the original story. However Im sure this is going to be one of the top games to watch. Fakemon games deserve more recognition !

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Thank you for all your feedback. We will work hard on this game for release as soon as we can a demo :v
But for now, their is some news :
Almost two weeks went by without news. And yes, we also have the right to get our holidays.
The rate of progress is still a little disturbed, but that doesn't stop the great Zenos ( yes me) from working on it.

DISCOVER ONE OF THE WINNERS OF THE 10 COOKIES FROM OUR DISCORD: PHINOREX
He chose to be one of 16 champions of this fangame.
What's his type? Here is the question we're asking you.
You have until Sunday night to answer. It gives you time to think.
You can answer on this topic or on our discord server.
phinonex.png

Thank you for watching !

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
The firt message is update with new pictures. Enjoy this :v
The english presentation come as soon as we can

Years
I love the designs, especially as an old monster ranch online player. Did you have permission to use their designs? I know its a dead game and such, but I remember a policy against using their designs.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Yes, I asked some years ago the permission to use them :v
And thx for your feedback ♥

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
English presentation is up ! Only screenshots are not in english, because we are working on this :v

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 6, 2019
The game and designs look absolutely lovely, if there is not an alpha or beta available presently, I cannot wait until there is to play this. Keep up the great work this looks like in time it will be a masterpiece of a game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Hello everyone

Here is a little news that will cheer you up: the Pokedex.
Indeed, over the news, we announced Pokémon everywhere that are either just appeared, or they were well presented.
The Pokedex will be updated in "live" on the discord over news, or from time to time on the forum.
Note the changes in the family's appearance of the water starter at the top, as well as Cocowi and Cocoded, our two favorite coconuts.
The Pokedex is there as an indication, all that is free to be deleted / modified. The number of boxes is not equivalent to the number of Pokémon in the game. For the moment will be shown only the Pokémon present in the first demo.

Here is the Pokedex in question:
Pokedex1.jpg

Thank you for your support and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Looks good so far. So do you know around when the first release date is or is that not decided yet?

Also, seems really good so looking forward to when it do come out.

MavenTrainer

PokeTuber
Years
I cant wait to play this it looks seriously awesome

Edit: Im learning French again currently lmao I wish I was fluent so I could play this without ease . When will an english version be out do you think?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 15, 2023
Hey, this looks really cool.

Whats up with those screenshots though? They all have awful upscaling. I hope the ingame art doesn't look like that.

Back