• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Evil strikes back!

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
A bunch of sad people who have nothing to do with what they infringed.

Team Toothpick is the real deal.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
These guys take PearlShipping to the next level. The mere sight of Ash in the company of any girl but Dawn sends them in a fury, so they've set out to kidnap each of his female companions and hold them to ransom! Once Ash has signed his marriage certificate, only then will Team Dawn let his friends go!

Team Catnip

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
It's a team that plans to use catnip to steal all the cats from the world to create the legendary floofiest cat.

Team Dance

Years
Their goal is to produce the finest cooked cuisine and win all Pok?mon over with its taste & flavor.

Team Steel?

Years
Cacnea and Cacturne are the only Pok?mon permitted to survive the apocalypse! They want to catch/steal and protect them all.

Team Willpower?

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
A team committed to keeping people to their New Years Resolutions(which as we all know always fails. You see that Ice Cream bar... go ahead and eat it...).

Team Froakie

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
A team where everybody uses Froakie, except the leader, who uses Greninja.

Team Three

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
They were going to call themselves Team Free but then they were inundated by lazy hippies looking for a free handout. Their goal is to free Pokemon from servitude in multiples of three(why I have no idea... they just do lol).

Team Drew

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
A team where all the grunts are artists. Or well, they used to be, so that?s probably why they aren?t known as ?Team Draw? anymore.

Team Library.

Last edited:

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
People just call them that. They really just frequent the library.

Team Toilet?

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen yesterday
A team so evil that plans to eliminate all toilets in the world.

Team Mystery.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Their aim is to destroy Mystery Incorporated(*Zoinks*). <- if you don?t get the joke here you?re all dead to me

Team Squirtle

Back