• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Metaphysical Memoirs

Byliyth

A Giant Mess
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 4, 2020
Metaphysical Memoirs is a RPG about a prisoner, a martial artist, a fortune teller, a struggling alcholic, a lost friend, and their quest to overcome the bizarre world they live in and slay a god or two.

Metaphysical Memoirs is a game I've been developing by myself for a couple of months now. It uses a heavily modified version of RMXP which allows it to function like it does. The game uses a turn-based battle system, gridless movement, and has many other unique features that I won't go into (yet). One main feature is the psychic abilities some characters possess. The main protagonist, Wes, has unstable psychic energy, giving him the ability to use nearly every type of psychic ability.

Characters
Wes, the psychic prisoner.
Spoiler:

Valerie, the hot-headed fighter.
(art hasn't been done yet, oops!)

Cecillus, the blinded seer.

Catherine, the peculiar priestess.

Pictures
unknown.png

unknown.png

Progress
Currently, the game is still relatively new. Due to me doing all the developing, graphics, and writing, it'll take a bit!

Blog
The blog has weekly updates, so keep up if you're interested!
https://metaphysical-memoirs.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
Back