• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Ultra Moon] Pokemon Ultra Cosmic Moon

XerneasNeeds

PrismReverie
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020

Pokemon Ultra Cosmic Moon

Story

I've been making this hack for a while now and figured now would be a good time to announce it with the upcoming games of Gen 8. Being inspired by the Drayano Hacks I have decided to make a hack of my own that uses the Drayano Stats of the Pokemon (With permission of course).

My own goal for making this rom hack is to get experience in rom hacking and eventually aim higher and wanted to make a new fresh experience of Alola before the new games. I aim to hope that people enjoy my hack alot and have fun.

For those asking what the plot is, It doesnt change in terms of story, There is all of the Pokemon in this game in Alola, So thats one of the few changes.

Features

This hack uses the stat buffs and type changes that Drayano60 made in his hacks like Renegade Platinum and Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2.

Trials are harder, Totems get higher Base Stats than their Normal counterparts. Kommo-o gets a different typing as its Totem Variation.

New items have been added such as Link Cable to evolve trade evolutions, or Sunset Stone which
evolves Rockruff into Dusk Lycanroc at any time of day.

Also all 807 Pokemon are available in this hack. Some legendaries are repeatable due to current engine limitations.

Moves have also been edited such as Roar of Time now being like Spacial Rend but it Flinches.

Something that some of you shiny hunters out there will be glad to know about is that The Tapus, Nebby, Cosmog, Necrozma, Gift Totems are no longer shiny locked in this hack.

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Tools Used

PK3DS - Kaphotics

Credits

Prism (Me) - Making majority of this rom hack.
Drayano - The one who made the gen 1-5 stat changes to Pokemon prior than Im borrowing.
545019270200033296.png
- Proof Here That I asked.

Bugs

• Darmanitan-Zen will bug out Poke Refresh due to not being properly coded, Why is this a problem? Zen Forme can now be obtained by evolving Darumaka while knowing Psychic.

Download

No downloads yet, Sorry for those who want to play it now.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
I'm super excited for this! I do have a few questions, mostly just to understand the hack a bit more.
1. How are you planning on increasing the difficulty? Just levels or also AI difficulty and stats boosts?
2. What level of difficulty are you aiming for? EXP Share expected On or Off, and an expectation of maxed/optimized EV/IVs or not?
3. What other QoL updates are you thinking of?
Again, I'm super excited for this, and while a bit new to romhacking myself, I'd love to help if you need any!

XerneasNeeds

PrismReverie
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
Sorry for such the wait, I'll awnser these.

1. AI will be at the best it can be, Levels will be increased, Trainers will use comp movesets. the Level Curve will be more difficult in this hack.

2. EXP Share could be optimal for saving time but, You can choose not to use it. Also you dont need to have perfect IVs. The trainers use perfect IV's and use comp sets like I mentioned.

3. The QQL Things, Are that all new items will be pickupable ones, specifically Evolution Items. Also Metal Coat, Dragon Scale, King's Rock can be used as Evolution Stones along with Reaper Cloth, Magmarizer, Protector, Electrizer, Sachet, Whipped Dream. So you don't need to trade to evolve Pokemon.

Some other QQL Things include EV Training at Poni Plains with Wild Pokemon. EV Feather's now giving a +4 EV to a stat every use. Chansey/Audino Encounterables in Areas.

Also Happiny no longer showing up via Baby Pokemon SOS and now being its own encounter.

Back