• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Development: BETA RELEASED 19/06/2016 | PRHE (Pokémon Ruby Hacked EINGine)

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
You're doing great, that's too bad you work on Ruby instead of FR or Emerald but anyway.

For the pokemons fainted thing, I don't think this is a good idea as you're not able to go back in some situation, Elite 4 is an exemple among others

Hi dude, inmo you're wrong.
You can't back in the pokemon league, but.. I counted with it, when all of your pokémon are alived, in forced combats that you haven't got runaway (like blasco , team magma, elite four and gym leaders, you will recover your pokémon before the battle ^^)

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2021
Hi dude, inmo you're wrong.
You can't back in the pokemon league, but.. I counted with it, when all of your pokémon are alived, in forced combats that you haven't got runaway (like blasco , team magma, elite four and gym leaders, you will recover your pokémon before the battle ^^)

Yeah but then you can exp on hard battle again and again, do you think it's a good idea ? Like we could grind on the Champion league until we beat him/her. Perhaps you could add others exception, like you actually faint when you have forced battle, or you don't faint but you poke are revive with only few HP/PP, it's up to you

Other than that, your routines are awesome from what I can see, will you share them ? This way they could be ported to Emerald/FR

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hello to everybody, first of all i must say for all the support!
And then, i want to post a new update that it's the next one:

CPNZXmQWwAAStRd.png

This image, show us a modification of the system of surf.
First of all i delete the limitation to do the script asigned to the water. If you want to try, you will never execute the script surf, if you haven't got the badge, and if you haven't got the surf movement learned in some pokémon of you.
Now i deleted it, and i executes the script of surf always, then ask me that the water is calm, and what i want to do.
-FISH or SURF.
If you select FISH, i ask to you what bait do you want to use, (and i show a list of that, and if you select one i check it, if you haven't got it.. I will say that you haven't got it, and turn to the multichoice that show's you what type of bait will use)
The diferences in each baits is that the result of the wildattle can change. For example: "GRIS" that is "GREY", allow to us to fish pokémon that maybe are sleeped. "DOBLE" that is "DOUBLE" allow to use fish two pokémon at the same time. "DORADO" that is "SHINY".. ok, captain obvius, is that allow to us have a wildbattle with a shiny pokémon ^^

Tomorrow maybe i will show us a video, today it's late. Sorry. <3

BLAx501!

Pokemon Flux
Years
Very interesting system. Anything that help us to be more creative when creating our own game is welcome and this is a great example.

Thank you for the hard work it takes ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hello to everybody!
I post this update fast, because i have no more time.. D:

It's the video explanation of the fishing system more better that the last post.
system of fishing - PRHE (Pokémon Rubi Hacked EINGine)

Cya!

Ps. Thanks to Hackmew, to the shiny routine encounter. (Why to work in something that it's done and it very good? Thanks master).

Blah

Free supporter
Years
Ps. Thanks to Hackmew, to the shiny routine encounter. (Why to work in something that it's done and it very good? Thanks master).

Please, don't use his shiny routine. It solves the shiny problem in the most poor way possible (almost as bad as inserting your own sprite for the shiny version).

I suggest you make one which doesn't modify the random seed or the whole PID. I made one in the resources thread some time ago which follows a better algorithm (admittedly using var 0x8000 was a bad idea, but I was young and foolish :P).

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Please, don't use his shiny routine. It solves the shiny problem in the most poor way possible (almost as bad as inserting your own sprite for the shiny version).

I suggest you make one which doesn't modify the random seed or the whole PID. I made one in the resources thread some time ago which follows a better algorithm (admittedly using var 0x8000 was a bad idea, but I was young and foolish :P).
Let me see your shiny routine ok?

Psse, you're also doing a grrat work.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Hi to everybody!

I'm here to post, my project PRHE.
It's doesn't ended jet, but.. I guess that it's interesting to post the routines that i made.

Here's the link.

In the zip, you can see "asm.txt", this document have all the explanation's about how we can make work the routines. (Is in spanish, because i'm spanish.. but i guess that it's more simple to understand, reading the indications at right of it).

Have fun, and thanks for all the support that you made!

Back