• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ has shiny espeon as their avatar.

(I didn't make this avatar, but I'm too lazy to go and credit it in my sig, especially since Idk if I'll be changing it soon or not. )

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Shouldn't use "should know" even though that one was obvious

^Misused "well" in their signature (should be "it is very good" with a semicolon after "yourself"), not to mention that anime isn't too new (about 5-6 years old, in fact).

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
Years
^^ is right exsept well isn't misused becuase i use/say it alot, the 'should know' ment it was surpose to be obvious, and that i mean 'new' as in its new to me! plus it really doesn't matter if its new or not as long as its great in story, nobody cares if it is old anyway! so the only thing that is right is about the semi-colon but i'm bad at semi-colons and that it doesn't matter anyway!

^ took my post place but thank god for the edit button

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Needs to reword things better~ /this coming from someone who's bad at wording things herself, derp

^Is correct about the whole "does it matter if it's new or not" because it really doesn't so long as you enjoy it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ has lyrics from 'It's all about us' from t.a.t.u in ^'s signature.

( I have a rooster, and I used to have two hens. guess.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ is protected of those ^ is close to, according to heir usertitle.

(err... we used to. until last month )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back