• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

ZelztorStudios

Music Creator for ROM Hacks
Years
Looks really nice maybe you should add more to the post to make it look enticing. The only reason I am downloading this is it looked nice from a lets play. Add more screenshots of the start and the battle GUI and the battle intro. Also format it a bit and u will get so many downloads. Nice game btw

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 29, 2022
found an annoying bug. if you lose the battle to smog and espan the banner before the fight stays on the screen until you beat them. also the gym leader is still fallowing you even after you beat them

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
I'm not sure if this has been asked yet or not or if I'm suppose to post these here but I'm wondering is there a way to work with the time of the game since I got a Riolu I want to be sure I'm able to evolve when it's ready to evolve.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Okay, there's a more visible link now, sorry for that, I thought it was cool xD

Looks really nice maybe you should add more to the post to make it look enticing. The only reason I am downloading this is it looked nice from a lets play. Add more screenshots of the start and the battle GUI and the battle intro. Also format it a bit and u will get so many downloads. Nice game btw
Yes, I should decorate it a bit more, I'll try to take more pictures next time. And thanks! I'll take a look to the let's play! That must be the reason of so many comments xD

found an annoying bug. if you lose the battle to smog and espan the banner before the fight stays on the screen until you beat them. also the gym leader is still fallowing you even after you beat them
Wow, thanks for reporting that, I'll fix it now, sorry for the inconvenience. So do you still have the leader with you all the game?

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet or not or if I'm suppose to post these here but I'm wondering is there a way to work with the time of the game since I got a Riolu I want to be sure I'm able to evolve when it's ready to evolve.
One day in the game lasts about two hours in the real time. I think Riolu has to evolve before lvl 30, I don't think you have to worry about that

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
One day in the game lasts about two hours in the real time. I think Riolu has to evolve before lvl 30, I don't think you have to worry about that

Ah Okay thank you for telling me. I'll be sure to keep that in mind so I can make sure my Riolu will evolve before then. Also I'm enjoying the game so far.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Found a bug. When you go into Arlong's gym and try to leave, it'll put you in a spot on the gym where you can't move. Also, if you lose to Arlong and try to go back, you have to fight the kids and the guy with the Gallade again.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
you may. though she disappears right after your next loss

Found a bug. When you go into Arlong's gym and try to leave, it'll put you in a spot on the gym where you can't move. Also, if you lose to Arlong and try to go back, you have to fight the kids and the guy with the Gallade again.

Both things are fixed in the new link, thanks for reporting it!

Y my Litten can't evolve?

Not yet, sorry. I'll have to wait to pokemon sun and moon

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 18, 2017
Don't know where to go after you talk to clemont in the science lab... but the game has been great so far. :D . Anyone know where to go? or DigitalZone help? haha, thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Don't know where to go after you talk to clemont in the science lab... but the game has been great so far. :D . Anyone know where to go? or DigitalZone help? haha, thanks!

You have to head back to the route 5, the previous route to the town

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 24, 2016
Both things are fixed in the new link, thanks for reporting it!

Not yet, sorry. I'll have to wait to pokemon sun and moon

oh...that will destroy my team.........could u receive fakemon? I mean I can give u my design of middle evolution for Alola starters according to their final evolution that leaked in Chinese rumor.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 13, 2018
Question: What music file is the opening theme for the game?

I looked in the BGM folder, but there are a million songs in there :P

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
oh...that will destroy my team.........could u receive fakemon? I mean I can give u my design of middle evolution for Alola starters according to their final evolution that leaked in Chinese rumor.
My first plan was adding megaevolutions for the aola starters (Not changing the sprite, only the color and the stats xD), tell me where you are stucked and I'll place the megastone

Is there a way to evolve Eevee into Sylveon?
Yes, with a moonstone, you can find one in the cave of the talpa forest

Question: What music file is the opening theme for the game?

I looked in the BGM folder, but there are a million songs in there :P
Mew

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 19, 2016
Hello. Good work in game.
I have difficulties in the puzzle of the ruins Cinis. I' don't understand if I put right

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 29, 2022
Game crashes whenever I try to change screen sizes.
I don't know sorry, have you tried the full screen?

Hello. Good work in game.
I have difficulties in the puzzle of the ruins Cinis. I' don't understand if I put right
You have to collect the liquid in the bottle and spill it out on the graves. The red liquid is for the human, the blue for the king and the yellow for the god

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 24, 2016
My first plan was adding megaevolutions for the aola starters (Not changing the sprite, only the color and the stats xD), tell me where you are stucked and I'll place the megastone

It's hard to complete this game while my starter can't evolve ......my suggestion is to add some fakemon untile Sun and moon leaked I am pretty sure these final evolutions that leaked in Chinese rumors r real though.....so I can help u by giving u my design of middle stages (I am already finished Litten's one) .....Thank u for this game it's pretty good and unique and I want help u to complete that.

Back